Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope (32577 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by lonelydora: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
The one's I see in Port Harcourt are all Suzuki products.
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by burrytee(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lemme ask. av you done transport biz before? before you buy y nt make timeout to get other findings right like drive for someone and see how the business run to see for yourself before you commit all your resources to it.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
USAutoBuy:
Not sure how much to get it for. However, you can get the Bedford Rascal. I have seen quite a few of those around and they seem to be strong. They tend to come mostly from the UK, hence you will have to convert. Conversion is not terribly expensive.

Here is a picture of the Bedford Rascal below

Good luck in your search.

I'll love to have something like this.

If anyone has a naija used one for sale please let me know (direct seller only, no "finders"wink.
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by Vincentmike(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please someone should help me out, I need a minibus for hire purchase am out job, I live at iyanu oba
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by sonety2k(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by SEEDORF441(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Go for Nissan product
It's common in Ilorin (unilorin)
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by engrprinceka(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Good morning.
I have a minibus for hired purchase. Driver
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by Chazblagos(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

Call me..

Or WhatsApp 08030720234
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by brightday2222(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
I also need high purchase. Kindly help a brother
engrprinceka:
Good morning.
I have a minibus for hired purchase. Driver needed. A married man living around laokwe, awoyaya, songetedo would be highly considered. Whatsapp me on 08037640922
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by zonga: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Hello all. I have a mini bus (korope) for hire purchase. If you know any honest person(preferably a family person) that stays in Sangotedo and environ, he can call me on 08170336230.
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by raphemmanuel(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
zonga:
Hello all. I have a mini bus (korope) for hire purchase. If you know any honest person(preferably a family person) that stays in Sangotedo and environ, he can call me on 08170336230.
please for knowledge sake.
I have seen advert of people that put up there mini bus for hire purchase and the type of person they want is a family person.
Please can you tell me why family people are preferable.

I'm asking to just know.
Thanks
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by Donjuan77: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
am very interested, but how do we meet, call me on 08147013126, its very urgent
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by Donjuan77: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
am very interested in ur vehicle, pls call me 08147013126, am not for joke
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by jeph19(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ladipodeal:
Cost about 650k now at ladipo market. You buy and it will be converted for you right there. 650k is the total cost. Some come with A. C
is it naija used or direct tokunbo
your number please
Re: Do You Know A Thing About Those Mini-buses Called Korope by sidonlook: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
raphemmanuel:
please for knowledge sake.
I have seen advert of people that put up there mini bus for hire purchase and the type of person they want is a family person.
Please can you tell me why family people are preferable.

I'm asking to just know.
Thanks

You may not ne able to be decisive with family members that breach protocols and this will not be good for the business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? / Serious Accident Around Ojodu Berger (just After Mobil Petrol Station)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.