Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449651 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by kingron: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
damseldami:

yes hun, i stick with ma choice. but i still dont get the point you tryin to get across here cos ange's pics of when she was young looks 10000 times more beautiful than that of ashblabla's
cool temper,u really lov angie oo,as 4 me ma decision is strongly on angie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2010
First of all I m very happy with my life. grin
And ya i can see ur ''CLASS'' with those comments of urs, u really r a sadist.
You r livin a fu**ed up life and thats y u r revealing ur suicide plans to all of us.
As u r religiously followin my advice , follow this too ""HANG URSELF"" 
THE WORLD WILL BE HAPPY WITH ONE SADIST LESS

And yaa i forgot, u better do some research on Bollywood before u vomit all the rubish that u hav said from ur dirty mouth

aFTER THAT CONTINUE WITH UR SUICIDE lipsrsealed

BYEE FRM ASH TOO
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
damseldami:

it's like this this is a daily routine, to be correcting you on the mistake, your life was based on. isn't it?
well, of course, there is something wrong with my head. the fact that i came across with a fu*kng backwards retarded insignificant imbesile like you is wats wrong wiv me. b.t.w i went to get a a check up and the cure for my problem was for you to get run over by a semi trailer leaving you paralysed from the neck down so you are in a vegitative state and then when you are helpless leave you unattended in a dark room where you are repeatedly stabbed in the eyes with syringes filled with aids.

abhi06:

And ya i can see your ''CLASS'' with those comments of urs, u really r a sadist.
You r livin a fu**ed up life and thats y u r revealing your suicide plans to all of us.

And yaa i forgot, u better do some research on Bollywood before u vomit all the rubish that u hav said from your dirty mouth

aFTER THAT CONTINUE WITH your SUICIDE lipsrsealed

This is getting really serious angry undecided undecided undecided undecided

damseldami your point have been noted, Angelina Jolie more beautiful!

case close!!

abhi06 your point have been noted, Aishwarya Rai is more beautiful!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
kingron:

cool temper,u really lov angie oo,as 4 me ma decision is strongly on angie

WHY IS EVERYONE TELLING ME TO ''COOL TEMPER'' OR ''CALM DOWN'' OR ''DONT TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL'' OR ''YOU'RE TAKING IT WAY TOO SERIOUS''. I AM NOT ONE BIT HYPED ABOUT ANYTHING, I JUST WANNA GET MA POINT ACROSS BUT WHEN PEOPLE START CONTRADICTING ME IN AN UNACCEPTABLE WAY THEN THINGS CHANGE!!!
ALSO TRY SAYING THIS TO THE D*CK A*S B*TCH WHO HAS BEEN ANNOYING ME. WHY PUT IT ALL ON ME. THERES TWO SIDES TO EVERYTHING.

BUT I DO RESPECT YOUR OPINION.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
abhi06:

And ya i can see your ''CLASS'' with those comments of urs, u really r a sadist.
You r livin a fu**ed up life and thats y u r revealing your suicide plans to all of us.
And yaa i forgot, u better do some research on Bollywood before u vomit all the rubish that u hav said from your dirty mouth
aFTER THAT CONTINUE WITH your SUICIDE lipsrsealed
BYEE FRM ASH TOO
I've been waiting for the day when you're gonna say something intelligent but i guess that never gonna happen.
Of course you're really happy wiv ur life. we can ALL pretend we see that but ehh, WHO GIVES A BLEEPING F*UCK!!!
i can see that BLINDNESS is not the only permanent problem in ur life but STUPIDNESS also adds to it
Sadism is the derivation of pleasure as a result of inflicting pain or watching pain inflicted on other.
So far i dont see how that relates to anything on ma part. i mean where were you when they was giving out intelligence!!!
Directing ma insult to you back at me doesn't make you seem heroic instead it does the opposite.
''THE WORLD WILL BE HAPPY WITH ONE SADIST LESS''- This really sums ma point, i mean is that even english? Gosh, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?
What the world will be more happy without is ONE LESS IDIOT. Now that how NORMAL AND SMART english people say it!!
Infact calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
You know what,Why don't you slip into something more comfortable, LIKE A COMA.

UNLIKE YOU, I ACTUALLY SAY THINGS I DO KNOW AND HAVE GOT FACTS ABOUT, OK. I mean why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2010
Jus shut the fu*k up! damseldami(born looser) don wanna talk to u anymore. u better R.I.P
"U" r "NORMAL" AN "SMART' oh pls,  lol  grin GIV ME A BREAK! GO hav a reality check
And abt my English. i hav better things to do than arrangin my words perhaps u got the point "U R A SADIST" DUMB A**

tHE POLL SAYS IT all. ASH is the best and the most beautiful for me, and will remain forever

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
abhi06:

Jus shut the fu*k up! damseldami(born looser) don wanna talk to u anymore. u better R.I.P
"U" r "NORMAL" AN "SMART' oh pls,  lol  grin GIV ME A BREAK! GO hav a reality check
And abt my English. i hav better things to do than arrangin my words perhaps u got the point "U R A SADIST" DUMB A**
tHE POLL SAYS IT all. ASH is the best and the most beautiful for me, and will remain forever
first off, i'm not talking to you, i was never talking to you and i will never talk to you. i was bleeping writing to you. Theres a BIG difference between TALKING and WRITING.
I will rest in peace if you rest in pieces.
''And abt my English'',  what do you mean your english. you call the s**t a** cr*p you write english!!!
People who actually write english, write it correctly not try to rearrange it.
You still dont get the fu*kng a** meaning of what you're writing.
What freaking poll, A POLL OF 56 PEOPLE WITH ONLY 2 NUMBERS IN DIFFERENCE.
HOW CONVINCING!!!
Good for you, i'm not trying to change your opinion about who you think is more beautiful but you trying to contradict ma opinion is what I have a problem with.
Ma opinion is none of your business and if you cant face that fact, well thats your problem to deal with!!!
F.Y.I This whole thing about being a sadist, WELL, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!
ANGELINA JOLIE IS THE BEST AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOR ME, AND WILL REMAIN THAT WAY FOREVER.
P.S. GET A LIFE or DIE TRYING!!!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2010
Whao, chill down, yeah?, This is just a discussion, not a battlefield
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2010
so do ya wanna end this?
i go for angelina jolie and you go for aishblabla
agreed?

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2010
sure i wanna end this
i will happily go with AISHWARYA RAI

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
Calling her 'Gorgeous', 'Elegant', 'Beautiful' etc, will be like holding a torch before the blazing sun!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
great, fantastic, fabulous
infact, fantabulous
AND I AM GLAD TO GO FOR ANGELNA JOLIE.
its settled!!!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
she too perfect for words

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
she is a goddess. the goddess of beauty

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
she was moulded in creation to perfection

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
A-artless
N-notable
G-gracious
E-enrapture
L-lekker
I-immaculate
N-noble
A-adept

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2010
Aish, The Super gorgeous.

THIS THE LATEST PIC OF ASH.
WOW, SHE LOOKS SO HOT
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by manlebe: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
neva knew some people re so in love
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by lovistic: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2010
Honestly, Angelina Jolie is far far prettier than Aishwarya Rai. The pictures say it all. Angie looks so natural and looks good in any dress but Aishwarya is always or mostly in fashionable dresses with so much make up and bangles. She looks like a fake barbie doll. Aishwarya looks just ok, very ordinary.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2010

TRADITIONAL

FASHIONABLE

SIMPLE

SHE CAN CARRY IT ALL WITH GRACE AND PANACHE
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
she is simply the definition of Beauty.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
i swear God was showing off when he made this woman

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2010

BEAUTY AND ELEGANCE PERSONIFIED
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 14, 2010
what a funny thread. I'll find time to read it from page one.

@damseldami:

I wouldn't watch a Bollywood film even if I am at the lowest point of my life. These films have horrible stories and terrible acting. I don’t know why your films have singing or dancing every other minute. Either you are telling a story or you are not."

watch "The Promise", an older indian movie.  That's the only indian movie i can vouch for till date, and it's sure to impress you, all things being equal. True, its a musical like the others, but this one is different, and has a very good storyline, excellent music and impressive characters.

check these out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SbGTmmPlUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6RtYsdNUBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbzRoaVY_GQ

the ghandi movie was also good but very political- not sure if that's your thing. Not really a bollywood movie though.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
tpia.:

what a funny thread. I'll find time to read it from page one.
@damseldami:
watch "The Promise", an older indian movie.  That's the only indian movie i can vouch for till date, and it's sure to impress you, all things being equal. True, its a musical like the others, but this one is different, and has a very good storyline, excellent music and impressive characters.
check these out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SbGTmmPlUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6RtYsdNUBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbzRoaVY_GQ
the ghandi movie was also good but very political- not sure if that's your thing. Not really a bollywood movie though.
i would watch it, but then id be going against ma word. i mean the only old movies i watch are hollywood movies. i dont watch the mordern bollyood films talkless of the old ones. pls i dont wanna commit suicide. yet. the comment i made was refering to bollywood movies in general. im not saying the aint 1 or 2 good bollywood flms, all im saying is that there are very few of em. but thanks for da offer.

here are recent pics of ma darling angelina

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
she makes the most beautiful babies and they all bear such a magnificent resemblance to her.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
shes such a flawless angel

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 2:57am On Apr 25, 2010
its aishwarya, she is just beyond comparison,

angelina is MISS NOBODY , in front of EVER STUNNING AISH.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 3:01am On Apr 25, 2010
ANGEI IS 2 SKINNY,

AISHWARYA REPRESENTS BEAUTY ON EARTH

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2010
LOOK  AISH IS JUST GORGEOUS,  NO COMPARISON WITH MISS WORLD
SHE WAS VOTED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MISS WORLD OF ALL TIMES,

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 3:05am On Apr 25, 2010
aishwarya, hands down

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 3:08am On Apr 25, 2010
AISH ALL THE WAY, SHE IS JUST FLAWLESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.