Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Study In Georgia (europe) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Study In Georgia (europe) (4441 Views)

STUDY IN Georgia-europe Visa Is 100% Guaranteed. / Masters In Europe Or O&G Upstream Job In Nigeria / 100% Tuition Free Colleges And Universities In Europe And Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Study in Georgia Europe.

Georgia Admission process;
If you wish to study in Georgia Europe, we will assist you to get the admission from the
University and send you your admission letter of study issued by the Georgia University.

We will assist you on every step of the process from the time of starting the admission process till you are fully settled
in Georgia and to ensure that our international representative will be there at the airport to receive you and
to help you in settling down in Georgia.

Our aim is to provide excellent customer service to our students. We are committed to provide high quality professional
services geared toward ensuring stress-free admission into Georgian universities and institutions.

Advantages to study in Georgia:
No IELTS required
Less fees
No funds proof required for Visa
Minimum eligibility: (Age: 18-35 yrs)
Option of transfer to Germany, Czech, and other E.U. countries for medical programs
Various study options available
Universities are recognized by W.H.O., M.C.I. and other prestigious organisations.

Admission program available for Georgia Universities are:
Certificate Courses
Diploma Courses
Undergraduate Programs
Postgraduate Programs
Doctoral Programs

Georgia Admission Requirement:
For Undergraduate student; Scanned copy of High School result and copy of International passport.
For Postgraduate student; scanned copy of your University result, High school result and International passport front page.

How to Apply;
Send us the following details listed as follow to; admission@medicine-georgia.com or admissionsingeorgia@gmail.com
You can also call us on +380 507555029 or +995599990147
Our Website: www.medicine-georgia.com
Choice of course: .................
Copies of your scanned document:...
Your mobile contact: ..............

How to Get Georgia Europe Visa:
Visa is %100 guaranteed as long as you meet up with our admission requirement and we will be with you always to carry out
all the hectic processes smoothly.

Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Civory(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Where the hell is Georgia?!!!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Dear Civory,

Same like Nigeria, Georgia is also on this wonderful planet that God created, geographically it is located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan. Hope this helps, GOOD BLESS!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Okoya(f): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
how much is the total cost for a postgraduate course?
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
hey bro, i am interested in a Ph.D Electrical Engineering program in a Russian university and since they both are eastern european countriesm i hope you could be of help . Thanks
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Dear Okoya,

In Georgia there are many postgraduate courses and fees differ from course to course, so please do let me know which course you want to do graduation in, to help you more better.

(In general, course fee starts from 3500$-8000$, depending upon the faculty and university).

I hope it helps.

GOD BLESS!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Hello Guitarlife,

Thank you for your post, but i am sorry to tell you that we are not dealing with Russian universities. I can provide you little information about Ukraine though, if you are interested, as i got little links there.

Sorry once again.

Good day!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Okoya(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
admissionsingeo: Dear Okoya,

In Georgia there are many postgraduate courses and fees differ from course to course, so please do let me know which course you want to do graduation in, to help you more better.

(In general, course fee starts from 3500$-8000$, depending upon the faculty and university).

I hope it helps.

GOD BLESS!
thanks
do I need to write tofel or any other test?
I am going for masters in finance. how much is the tution fee in nigerian currency? can it be paid installmentally?
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Dear Okoya,

For studying here you do not need to write TOFEL etc.
And fess for Masters In Finance varies from 3500$-5000$, so according to todays exchange rate fees will be around 563,675.01 NGN, rest first year fees you have to pay full and from second year you can request your respective college.

I hope it helps.

GOD BLESS!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Maths125(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
smiley what of those who are from poor home, is there any hope?
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dear Maths125,

Well definitely, from my side maximum what i can do is get you under the scholarship section, but that will depend on you, your hard work, if you perform good and get good grades then definitely college too will help you.

As it very well said, GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

Work hard and get what you want to archive.

GOD BLESS!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Okoya(f): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2013
how do I get started?
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by jonath0012(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
FOr some of us who are not well to do and desire a post graduate program, is any schorlaship available. If yes, what are the requirement? Thanks
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dear Okoya,

Greetings from Georgia Education Center!

Coming directly to your question, first of all you need to send us all your documents, such as, scanned copy of your University result, High school result and International passport front page on any of our email address. Once we get that we will go through and will let you know regarding your eligibility to apply, in addition do let us know which course you want to study? You can also visit our site for the admission requirements or just directly visit the link provided below.
http://www.medicine-georgia.com/index.php/home/admission

For now you have to do just this, then rest will let you know everything and will carry out the process step by step, accordingly.

I hope you are clear regarding your next step now.

GOD BLESS!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dear Jonath0012,

Greetings from Georgia Education Center!

Now about what you asked me, so definitely scholarships are available and for your help what we can do is get you admission in a good university with a low fee structure but you need to know one thing that in Georgian universities first year fee should fee payed full and from second year on the basis of your grades and hard work you can get some deduction in the fee and definitely university will also help you in that part.

I hope it was helpful.

GOD BLESS.
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Okoya(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
all documents are available but I need to get your number. I need clarifications on some issues.
Thanks
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by admissionsingeo: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dear Okoya,

Please check your email.

Kind Regards.
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pleas I need details on msc in economics,thnx..
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by kechywillz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
I want to study in Georgia,but I want to apply for diploma as my GP isn't enough to secure a post graduate course, please I need info
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by ubunja(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chenzen something for you.
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) by kelvincoke(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2022
Okoya:
all documents are available but I need to get your number. I need clarifications on some issues.
Thanks

Sorry to disturb, did you later enrol for the school? Just curious to know.

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank (HBC) / Cultism: A Vilifying Monster On Campus Within / Where Can I Buy A Terrameter Or Resistivity Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.