Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

EXCLUSIVE: EFA Drops Brand New Single “sunmo Bi” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EXCLUSIVE: EFA Drops Brand New Single “sunmo Bi” (429 Views)

Tsino Adams Drops Brand Sinlge - Living My Life / Dbanj Drops Brand New Single- Scape Goat / 30th May: Fishe Drops Brand New Lp 'straight Outta Africa'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: EFA Drops Brand New Single “sunmo Bi” by miabagacom: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2013

Coming from the euphoria of the cross-over success of the Open and Close video with Dammy Krane, he released almost exactly a month ago, EFA offers Sumo Bi as his promised follow-up. He has foregone the assistance of his usual suspects and gone ahead to solely present for your listening pleasure, this masterpiece. “It may be hard to tell” EFA says, “But the song is a labour of love that has been three years in the making.” Explaining the time lag, he goes on to say that “I was waiting for the right moment, and it’s weird but no other time could be better than right now.”

The song, Sumo Bi – a Yoruba entreaty to “Come hither – borrows on Yoruba local to Ibadan, the city he grew up. It tries and succeeds at marrying strong elements of pure R&B and Nigerian Pop music in its varying phases. From it’s bass guitar riffs to its all round feel-good vibe, Sumo Bi delivers on an unspoken “broken record” song. It is the second offering in what EFA has promised will be an interesting audio experience for lovers of good music.

Download HERE

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Olamide – Baddo (freestyle) / Nigerian Voice Conference - Lagos Oct 30 - 31 / Choclate City's Nosa Drops “why You Love Me” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.