Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting (5270 Views)

Top Oil And Gas Company Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
An Oil and Gas company located in Akure is searching for qualified applicants in some set areas.

But before we go into that I will drop the full information of the company

Office:

Plot 25 Oweakala Street,
Opp, Iloro Pry School,
Akure, Ondo State.

Telephone Numbers

Please make sure you place the call through

Website
http://www.itnlnig.com

Contact email
ayodeleadetilewa@itnlnig.com
info@itnlnig.com

Application Form
http://www.itnlnig.com/career.php

The Areas include;
Electrical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer
Civil Engineer
Reserviour Engineer
Drillers
Medical Doctors
Project Managers
Sales Manager
Marketers
Production Managers
Computer Programmer Personnel
Computer Networking Personnel
Geologist
Anatomist
Neurologist

Closing date for application is 5th September, 2013.
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by bowlek10(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Scammer! God dey!
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
bowlek10: Scammer! God dey!

I wonder why some people will never see truth & possibilities in things. They influence other people's decision thereby causing them not to be a part of an opportunity. A method of increasing their chances of success by crying foul in something that is not.

Scammer? Very interesting. May be someone should have investigated properly before posting conclusions.

What a pity. That is why an average nigerian will never succeed or excel as a result of pull down syndrome or crab mentality.
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
I know for sure that Ondo State has oil deposit,but after been scammed by many of the so-called employer, one has to be careful.
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Osisinakpo(m): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2013
@Bolek10, did u investigate the company before tagging the advert "scam"? Just wondering because I've applied, and I guess you should do the same. But don't pay a dine to anybody incase you're asked to pay any money. Wise up dude !!!
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Osisinakpo: @Bolek10, did u investigate the company before tagging the advert "scam"? Just wondering because I've applied, and I guess you should do the same. But don't pay a dine to anybody incase you're asked to pay any money. Wise up dude !!!
Period. it is people like Bolek10 that does not want something and because he doesn't want it, he discourages others
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Moladibanj: 3:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Osisinakpo: @Bolek10, did u investigate the company before tagging the advert "scam"? Just wondering because I've applied, and I guess you should do the same. But don't pay a dine to anybody incase you're asked to pay any money. Wise up dude !!!

Though I live in Akure, and I knew that Owe akala very well. But what baffles me is if there's any Oil and gas company at Opposite that Iloro primary School. Anyway, I will try and trace that address one of these days.
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by babasewen(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Moladibanj:

Though I live in Akure, and I knew that Owe akala very well. But what baffles me is if there's any Oil and gas company at Opposite that Iloro primary School. Anyway, I will try and trace that address one of these days.
why tracing d address 1 of ds days? Why not immediately and confirm d authenticity without wasting time? Anywhere in Akure is easily acesibl unlike lag so pls do
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2013
@moladibanj, many persons are waiting and counting on you to verify the authencity of above address. I am counting on you on this 1.

2 Likes

Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by bowlek: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2013
I'm very sorry for what my comment might have done. Let watch and see if this company is truly an oil and gas company.
Sorry!!!!!!
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by alfajamiu(m): 4:24am On Jul 22, 2013
I the opportunity still ava liable
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Blaize19: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Has anyone applied in the house?
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Yes, I have applied. I have a feeling that something about the job openning aint right, cos I did not upload my resume and it told me my resume has been successfully uploaded.
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
For those of you that want to apply, perhaps you may want to take a look at this www.itnlnig.com/bod.php

Board of directors my A S S !!
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
The mere fact that the alledged job location is Akure raised suspiscion. I lived in Ado ekiti for sometime and am aware of the level at which youths in that area dedicate their time and resources to scam. I smile!
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Hemanwel(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2013
I applied 4 d job n guess what happened:
After successfully filling d forms n uploading my pix,d msg dat came out ain't funny.My pix was on the form but with someone else's personal information. I didn't find the info I entered abt myself anymore.I had to abandon the whole process.
I was quite sure I didn't make any mistakes in the filling...
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by babasewen(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Hemanwel: I applied 4 d job n guess what happened:
After successfully filling d forms n uploading my pix,d msg dat came out ain't funny.My pix was on the form but with someone else's personal information. I didn't find the info I entered abt myself anymore.I had to abandon the whole process.
I was quite sure I didn't make any mistakes in the filling...
same here and the cv did nt upload...scrap
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Alenkakent(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Calm down peeps... A scammer won't operate Iike that. could be a problem with the website na...
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by toyosijoshua: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Cant stop laughing
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by livelystone(f): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg, u people should fear God o, (1) wetin oil company wan use anatomist, neurologist, etc do? (2)All the vacancies have the same requirements, entry level o,oga at the top o, all na the same requirement (3) Candidate must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps or with [b]EXCEMPTION [/b]certificate [/color] shocked (4) And the board of directors [color=#990000] undecided Na only God fit reward u people
Re: Oil & Gas Company In Akure Is Recruiting by Druhill(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Yes, I have applied. I have a feeling that something about the job openning aint right, cos I did not upload my resume and it told me my resume has been successfully uploaded.
Scanners at work, dude just be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas OND Recruitment / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (20 Positions) / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.