Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics (1658 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nice Development for LAGOS STATE while the rest are busy blaming each other.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Itoroetti(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Itoroetti :
Propaganda.

Do you illiterates even know the meaning of propaganda or you say it just because?..

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Garrithe1st: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
God Bless Fashola!!!

While others are busy "Ogogoro n Pepper soup". Politics Fash is delivering....

cool
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Itoroetti :
Propaganda.

If you can't read and understand, you should at least be able to look at pictures and understand what they are. Anyway, haters will always hate no matter what.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
FASHOLA!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by billante(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Is that all? just a building with beds inside! I can't see any high Tech equipments and am sure this Local Govt project will be alleged to have cost 10 billion naira!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by homesteady(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
How much is tinibu going to be getting from this wonderful facility?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by homesteady(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Come fashola are you not in the same progressive party with my state governor oshiomole?? Why is it that you are always commissioning projects, while my governor is always raising false alarms??
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2013
billante: Is that all? just a building with beds inside! I can't see any high Tech equipments and am sure this Local Govt project will be alleged to have cost 10 billion naira!

Apart from the basic vital sign monitors and machines you see in any patient room like the one in the pictures, what other equipments do you think the rooms are missing?

Are you a doctor?

Do you know the patient's condition. diagnosis or prognosis.

What high tech equipment do you think they need in that room to treat the patient's condition?

You illiterates sure know how to disgrace and embarrass Nigeria sha..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by AbuMikey(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2013
homesteady: Come fashola are you not in the same progressive party with my state governor oshiomole?? Why is it that you are always commissioning projects, while my governor is always raising false alarms??
Why you dey complain?? Shey Osho baba beautify Benin for una??.....assuming say na Ekpoma You dey,Walahi you nor go see mouth take complain!!! AllarH!
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2013
While other regions are blowing themselves up and others are hitting each other in the head with planks, this one man is quietly moving forward.

To me, it just means that Nigeria's problems CAN be solved, it really is just that our leaders are bad. I don't know if that makes me want to laugh, or cry.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Fashola is having more white hair by the day. Good work from him.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by IleIfe2(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Itoroetti :
Propaganda.

Define propaganda.....................

You can never know the meaning till thy kingdom come. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Pataki: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Well done Gov. Fashola.

While you are busy commissioning projects, our President is busy looking for CNN adverts to advertize the money he borrowed from China.

Keep up the good works Gov. Fashola. Sincere Nigerians are truly in love with your heart for a change in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pataki: Well done Gov. Fashola.

While you are busy commissioning projects, our President is busy looking for CNN adverts to advertize the money he borrowed from China.

Keep up the good works Gov. Fashola. Sincere Nigerians are truly in love with your heart for a change in this country.

Sad reflections of illiterates and unsophisticated people in power..
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
more pics...

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Standing5(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
This man is a statewide commission-er.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by stebell(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eko Ile where hv yu been? Were yu banned.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by billante(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Ok i give it to him! thats a good commendable project as per African standard.....I give credit where it is due
But people like eko ile will never give credit to Gej even when it is glaring in their face he deserve one.....you cant tell me a president is so bad that he has not done one single commendable thing! haba he cant be dat dumb and or clueless as they say
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
This is a commendable project
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2013
billante: Ok i give it to him! thats a good commendable project as per African standard.....I give credit where it is due
But people like eko ile will never give credit to Gej even when it is glaring in their face he deserve one.....you cant tell me a president is so bad that he has not done one single commendable thing! haba he cant be dat dumb and or clueless as they say

Let's be fair and jokes apart. You get credit based on your actions and services provided to the electorates and so far, there is just nothing meaningful to give GEJ credit for and if you have any, please share with us.

On the other hand, Lagos has hundreds of projects under construction all over the state so it's very easy for them to commission multiple projects within a week which means people are hard at work to deliver all over the state.

Every time you people insert GEJ into this kind of conservation, you are not helping him and in fact, you are setting him up for abuse and ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by billante(m): 1:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Let's be fair and jokes apart. You get credit based on your actions and services provided to the electorates and so far, there is just nothing meaningful to give GEJ credit for and if you have any, please share with us.

On the other hand, Lagos has hundreds of projects under construction all over the state so it's very easy for them to commission multiple projects within a week which means people are hard at work to deliver all over the state.

Every time you people insert GEJ into this kind of conservation, you are not helping him and in fact, you are setting him up for abuse and ridicule.

Really? U can be funny at times.....it waste of time to start reeling out GEJ achievements cause u will still not admit it.....it makes nonsense of ur criticism!

Dats all I can say dis nite! No time for long argument.......once again this a good commendable project by fashola.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 2:04am On Jul 20, 2013
billante:

Really? U can be funny at times.....it waste of time to start reeling out GEJ achievements cause u will still notri admit it.....it makes nonsense of ur criticism!

Dats all I can say dis nite! No time for long argument.......once again this a good commendable project by fashola.

Producing what to give GEJ credit for is not an argument and your inability to produce GEJ's credit worthy actions means you agreed with my assertions..
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by ba7man(m): 4:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This is a commendable project
This is refreshing coming from you, a balanced sense of judgement reflects maturity. I would really love to see more of the other Governors doing such in their respective States.

That Mega Hospital G.E.J is constructing in Bayelsa State should be duplicated in at least 2 other regional locations in Nigeria and i bet people will agree that something major is being done on health-care in this Country.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by henchamb(m): 5:57am On Jul 20, 2013
To me the building is not my source of happiness but the desire and urge that fashola had to build a burn and trauma hospital different from the trash we have all over the federation as queen elixa general hospital where if u are in trauma, a visit to such facilities wud make u more traumatized. Ride on fashola, one mace for you to back your enemies come 2015.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2013
ba7man: This is refreshing coming from you, a balanced sense of judgement reflects maturity. I would really love to see more of the other Governors doing such in their respective States.

That Mega Hospital G.E.J is constructing in Bayelsa State should be duplicated in at least 2 other regional locations in Nigeria and i bet people will agree that something major is being done on health-care in this Country.

I always try to give kudos where it is do. Even though the HYPOCRISY and inexplicable hatefulness of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew sometimes make we want to hold back such commendation.

Honesty, the 'Eko oni ba je', while trying to promote the ACN brand, have ironically done so much DAMAGE to the ACN through their actions and inactions on the social media. Before I became actively involved in the social media, I was all for the ACN, especially during the days of OBJ and Yar Adua when INEC was used to deal with the party unjustly. I jubilated over all the landmark judicial judgments that restored the ACN mandates.

But since I became actively involved in the social media, my perception of the ACN has since changed no thanks to the hypocrisy, hateful bigotry, inexplicable hatefulness and primitive tribalistic tendencies of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew. My response to that was to port immediately. Some others have either ported, withdrawn to remain neutral or fought back using the same approach of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew. I wish the 'Eko oni ba je' crew could have a rethink and change of strategy.

Even though I have ported, I still try give kudos where it is due because I LOVE to see DEVELOPMENT, whether by ACN or PDP. After all, the purpose of elections and all the politicking is to bring DEVELOPMENT and deliver services to the people.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2013
ba7man: This is refreshing coming from you, a balanced sense of judgement reflects maturity. I would really love to see more of the other Governors doing such in their respective States.

As for the hospital you talked about, it is only jara for Bayelsa State. The FG already has either teaching hospitals or federal medial centres in every state of the federation. What is needed is to properly equip these hospitals to provide tertiary health care.
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: [b]
I always try to give kudos where it is do. Even though the HYPOCRISY and inexplicable hatefulness of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew somethings make we want to hold back such commendation.

Honesty, the 'Eko oni ba je', while trying to promote the ACN brand, have ironically done so much DAMAGE to the ACN through their actions and inactions on the social media. Before I became actively involved in the social media, I was all for the ACN, especially during the days of OBJ and Yar Adua when INEC was used to deal with the party unjustly. I jubilated over all the landmark judicial judgments that restored the ACN mandates.

But since I became actively involved in the social media, my perception of the ACN has since changed no thanks to the hypocrisy, hateful bigotry, inexplicable hatefulness and primitive tribalistic tendencies of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew. My response to that was to port immediately. Some others have either ported, withdrawn to remain neutral or fought back using the same approach of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew.[/b]

You just stated everything you saw in the mirror. All we do is post projects and development pictures and we don't attache any tribalism or any negativity to it, but you and the rest of the PDP village losers do nothing but derail with your tribal sentiments and needless negativity.

We don't even have to promote ACN since ACN capable of promoting itself with what they deliver to the electorates. A week doesn't go by without multiple good news and project commissioning all over the place.

I just feel sorry for people like you because all you have to promote is cassava bread...

smh...
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I always try to give kudos where it is do. Even though the HYPOCRISY and inexplicable hatefulness of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew somethings make we want to hold back such commendation.

But since I became actively involved in the social media, my perception of the ACN has since changed no thanks to the hypocrisy, hateful bigotry, inexplicable hatefulness and primitive tribalistic tendencies of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew. My response to that was to port immediately. Some others have either ported, withdrawn to remain neutral or fought back using the same approach of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew.

You just stated everything you saw in the mirror. All we do is post projects and development pictures and we don't attache any tribalism or any negativity to it, but you and the rest of the PDP village losers do nothing but derail with your tribal sentiments and needless negativity.

We don't even have to promote ACN since ACN capable of promoting itself with what they deliver to the electorates. A week doesn't go by without multiple good news and project commissioning all over the place.

I just feel sorry for people like you because all you have to promote is cassava bread...

smh...
Re: Fashola Commissions Burns And Trauma Centre, Gbagada General. Pics by ba7man(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I always try to give kudos where it is do. Even though the HYPOCRISY and inexplicable hatefulness of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew sometimes make we want to hold back such commendation.

But since I became actively involved in the social media, my perception of the ACN has since changed no thanks to the hypocrisy, hateful bigotry, inexplicable hatefulness and primitive tribalistic tendencies of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew. My response to that was to port immediately. Some others have either ported, withdrawn to remain neutral or fought back using the same approach of the 'Eko oni ba je' crew. I wish the 'Eko oni ba je' crew could have a rethink and change of strategy
Ok, I finally understand why you always come out "guns blazing".

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! / Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes / CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.