Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip (1541 Views)

Couple Shoot Pre-wedding Photo In Toilet (photo) / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by Tajsagay(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2013

An Israeli man was hospitalized Friday after a snake bit his genitals while he was on the toilet.

A 35-year-old unnamed man from northern Israel was visiting his parents in the Lower Galilee town of Nofit when he went to the bathroom.

While on the toilet, he got the surprise of his life: A snake crept up from inside the bowl and bit his penis, according to The Times of Israel's report, based on a television news story.

After the bite, the man “ran from the room in horror” and was later taken to Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center for treatment.

Hospital staff at Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center confirmed the snake-bite story to The Huffington Post.

"There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question," a representative from the hospital said, per Australia's Daily Telegraph. "The snake was not poisonous. The man is currently under observation pending additional test results and as soon as we get the results, he will be able to go home."

"This is the first time I've seen a snake bite like this," one of the paramedics who treated the man added. "Luckily, all tests seem fine and the man is feeling well."

Such an incident might seem quite out of the ordinary, unbelievable even, but it has reportedly happened before.

Back in 2009, a 51-year-old Taiwanese man sustained minor injuries when he was bitten on the penis by a snake while on the toilet, the Britain's Telegraph previously reported. The snake was believed to have entered the latrine through a crack in the septic tank.

"It was the snake's signal for help when it bit me," the man, identified as Lin, was quoted as saying. "If it hadn't maybe it would have been stuck in the septic tank and either suffocated or starved to death. It looked like an accident but it was actually fate."

SOURCE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/snake-toilet-bites-mans-penis_n_3600341.html
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by 25Calibre(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Reminds me of snakes on a plane

1 Like

Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by ikechukz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yeah,that guy and the girl where like damn grin
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Lawd have messi!!! Which other Mouth Gig pass dis one
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by Mynd44: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2013
The snake might have thought it was a snake and wanted to kiss it
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by Dmedalion: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mynd_44: The snake might have thought it was a snake and wanted to kiss it
lol.. funny dude
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by Phranciz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ooooohhhhh! How romantic is this that d op had to bring it to romance section. Moderator can you kindly take this to the trash bin section. Thank you
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by addictiv(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: The snake might have thought it was a snake and wanted to kiss it
maybe it thought it was a rat......reminded me of a story where a cat bit a guys joystick while he was asleep.
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2013
addictiv:
maybe it thought it was a rat......reminded me of a story where a cat bit a guys joystick while he was asleep.
Lmao.....
Re: Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2013
This is old news jur!!

And take that scary pix off this page!!

I fear those things as much as i hate them!!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' / The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read / 15 Ways Guys Say 'I Love You' Without Actually Saying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.