Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works (2652 Views)

Building A Payment Plugin For Woocommerce - Error / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hi Guys, I just developed Voguepay payment extension for woocommerce.

Features :
Real time notification and order processing.
Well documented
Easily Localizable
Works with the latest version of Woocommerce

product page - http://codemypain.com/shop/woocommerce-voguepay-extension/

1 Like

Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Where will I enter my voguepay merchant ID? Can't see that in the screeshot on your sales page
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Did you check the documentation here http://codemypain.com/voguepay-for-woocommerce/ ? The admin screenshots are there.

Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2013
BTW,I created and admin access for testing purposes.

http://demo.codemypain.com/wp/wp-
admin/
Username : test
Password : test
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by Piero007: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well,you should have emailed peepzs that have sent you several emails regarding the voguepay payment plugin for woocommerce. embarassed
The last mail you sent was you would notify me when you put the plugin for sale and if I hadn't found this thread I would have been sitting glued to my pc expecting your mail on the plugin update.
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 2:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Piero007: Well,you should have emailed peepzs that have sent you several emails regarding the voguepay payment plugin for woocommerce. embarassed
The last mail you sent was you would notify me when you put the plugin for sale and if I hadn't found this thread I would have been sitting glued to my pc expecting your mail on the plugin update.

Sorry bro... that's one of the many things I forgot to do last week. cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2013
if you can build great plugins, i would advice you take a look at some of the websites sold at flippa.com and see what you can.

kudos bro.
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by Piero007: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
brine:

Sorry bro... that's one of the many things I forgot to do last week. cheesy cheesy

Ok. I'll be buying the extension today but I also need to know if you have other payment gateway extension for woocommerce like cashenvoy,payu,eyowo. I'm thinking of adding 2 payment gateways to my store which will be voguepay and 1 out of the other 3 I listed above.

Please respond ASAP
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Piero007:

Ok. I'll be buying the extension today but I also need to know if you have other payment gateway extension for woocommerce like cashenvoy,payu,eyowo. I'm thinking of adding 2 payment gateways to my store which will be voguepay and 1 out of the other 3 I listed above.

Please respond ASAP

Check this section. I think someone has created cash envoy woocommerce extension. I have that of Eyowo and simplepay4u but I have not written any documentation for both.
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by winexviv: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Piero007:

Please respond ASAP

I have written that of cashenvoy and it works at www.myneriah.com . You can send me an email at winexviv@gmail.com .
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by Piero007: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2013
winexviv:

I have written that of cashenvoy and it works at www.myneriah.com . You can send me an email at winexviv@gmail.com .

How much is it? I don't see the admin test login. How do I check the gateway response at the back-end? You should provide a sales page for this plugin with back-end test logins just like brine has done for the voguepay payment gateway extension .
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by winexviv: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
The admin sales end is perfect with all responses triggering respective sales notifications. As you can see Cashenvoy has approved the account to LIVE phase and have been recommending my plugin to clients using woocommerce.The Price is 5k. Thanks
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by DirectUSA: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello. I am interested in buying this plugin. whats your phone number? I also need you to work on some other projects for me. Reply ASAP
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by winexviv: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
DirectUSA: Hello. I am interested in buying this plugin. whats your phone number? I also need you to work on some other projects for me. Reply ASAP
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
DirectUSA: Hello. I am interested in buying this plugin. whats your phone number? I also need you to work on some other projects for me. Reply ASAP

Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by brine(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
winexviv: 08057081497

**intrusion detected** angry
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by jasedu60: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
WowPay is effortlessly cross platform and Not Just for Nigeria Customers, also double as a Money Transfer Medium.

WowPay - "You can"

Send Money to anyone through email even if they don't have an account,
Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIVE
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is $50,000,000.
Guarantees, NO CHARGE BACK, FOREVER!

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
Plus Launching in Nigeria on 28th of April - First 1000 Verified account gets $5.00 Free CASH BALANCE to BUY ANYTHING.

https://WowPay.com

Tel: +234 (0) 9098 99 40 40 (Nigeria)
+1 (0) 2137 88 77 55 (USA)
+44 (0) 330 330 9795 (UK) - Head Office

WowPay ™ - easily Pay the World!
Send Money, Receive Money, Request Money, Accept Payment on your Website and via email with WowPay. Online Payment just got easier, simpler and affordable. #WowPay

brine:
Hi Guys, I just developed Voguepay payment extension for woocommerce.

Features :
Adds Nigerian Naira sign to your Woocommerce store.
Realtime notification and order processing.
Well documented
Easily Localizable
Works with the latest version of Woocommerce (2.0.12)

sales page - http://codemypain.com/
documentation - http://codemypain.com/voguepay-for-woocommerce/
demo - http://demo.codemypain.com/wp/shop/
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by jasedu60: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
WowPay is effortlessly cross platform and Not just for Nigeria Customers, also double as a Money Transfer Medium.

WowPay - "You can"

Send Money to anyone through email even if they don't have an account,
Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIVE
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is $50,000,000.
Guarantees, NO CHARGE BACK, FOREVER!

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
Plus Launching in Nigeria on 28th of April - First 1000 Verified account gets $5.00 Free CASH BALANCE to BUY ANYTHING.

https://WowPay.com

Tel: +234 (0) 9098 99 40 40 (Nigeria)
+1 (0) 2137 88 77 55 (USA)
+44 (0) 330 330 9795 (UK) - Head Office

WowPay ™ - easily Pay the World!
Send Money, Receive Money, Request Money, Accept Payment on your Website and via email with WowPay. Online Payment just got easier, simpler and affordable. #WowPay

Piero007:
Well,you should have emailed peepzs that have sent you several emails regarding the voguepay payment plugin for woocommerce. embarassed
Re: Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works by yomalex(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
If you need specific WooCommerce Add-ons or you want a bundle I have for sale at reasonable pricing

(1) (Reply)

General PHP / Database Using Php & Mysql & Xml Q & A Section / Is It Advisable To Blog On An Online Store? / 80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.