Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On (1212 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Its no news that guys are the easiest human beings to turn on or seduce...turning a guy on is as easy as giving him the slightest (I mean slightest) indication that you are offering him anything sex related, you get him drooling (literally)...okay maybe not literally. But then, you can hardly say the same for a girl, but hey, you know what they say, guys are from mars and ...
So ladies what we are looking for here is d way out, what are those things we do that turn u on, I mean to the point of seducing u so to say?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Can he will me to fall asleep? undecided
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 17, 2013
Expensive gifts turn me on wink
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Mynd44: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2013
**whistling**
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by tutaboi(m): 4:44am On Jul 17, 2013
like human head right
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2013
I'm a sucker for romantic moments.....a geniune and rare romantic gesture will definitely turn me on...m
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Linoversace: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2013
^Kinda vague! undecided
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nomski0(f): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2013
I've got a weakness for abs. Guys with sexy pectoral muscles are yum.
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 5:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0: I've got a weakness for abs. Guys with sexy pectoral muscles are yum.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nomski0(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2013
190: embarassed embarassed

Oga, is anything the matter?
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 5:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:

Oga, is anything the matter?
angry angry

i ent got abs so does that mean we ent gna date angry
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by ShirelleBaby: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2013
a strip dance to the music of CELINE DION's drove all nyt...oh my my my..........smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nomski0(f): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2013
190: angry angry

i ent got abs so does that mean we ent gna date angry

Please what's 'ent' and 'gna'

I dont get your abbreviations
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nomski0(f): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
a kiss or careful rub on ma neck turn me highly on..but b4 u will have acess to d neck,u av to win me over to a quiet place with good qualities...
Wow, thought i was the only one who had goosebumps when my neck's massaged.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 5:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:

Please what's 'ent' and 'gna'

I dont get your abbreviations

did u grow up in somalia

ent - aint
gna - gonna

jeez grin
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:

well i'd love 2 massage your neck doe embarassed
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2013
190:

did u grow up in somalia

ent - aint
gna - gonna

jeez grin
pahahaha! grin
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by ShirelleBaby: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2013
190:

well i'd love 2 massage your neck doe embarassed

with dat ur hard stiff hands.it is gonna be real boring;(
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by Nomski0(f): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2013
190:

did u grow up in somalia

ent - aint
gna - gonna

jeez grin
Is it a crime to politely ask about something i dont know?
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

with dat ur hard stiff hands.it is gonna be real boring;(

Huh

Honey i got the magic touch,
with a lil honey i'd carress and tickle your neck big time
trust me im the best on such things
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:
Is it a crime to politely ask about something i dont know?

well then im sorry
was joking anywayz

so can i massage your neck anywayz with my soft kisses
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by 190: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Flytefalls:
pahahaha! grin

be nice, im trying to get to know her better wink wink
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by k2039: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback: Expensive gifts turn me on wink
What's your definition of expensive (dollar).
Re: Ladies, Let The Guys Know The Kind Of Things They Do That Turn You On by igbeke: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:

Shir£ll£ baby:
a kiss or careful rub
on ma neck turn me
highly on..but b4 u
will have acess to d
neck,u av to win me
over to a quiet place
with good qualities...

Quite revealing.
nice info doh.

(1) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date. What Is Your Oppinion? / Nairaland Ladies / What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.