Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me (4842 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by okirione(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2008
is there any way one can break a barrier in your working place when your boss has a key to your problem and the only condition she can help u is that you have to get down with her, i mean sleep with her,i sthere a way out, can sm in the house advise
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:11am On May 23, 2008
undecided :-x
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by babyx(f): 9:46am On May 23, 2008
@Poster
Sleeping with your boss is not advisable, it is the means to a deadly end. I dont know of any1 who has done it that its has favoured. wink
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by coopedro(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2008
Plead with him not to and if he insist try to warn him then if he persist i suggest you report him to anyone you think can help you out in your establishment but if non of these works, i'll advise u leave rather than sleeping with him.
However, dont forget to remind him of the fact that you're leaving because of him.
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by obailala(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2008
Too bad for you. you are quite unfortunate.

1) Refuse to sleep with her = you lose your job
2) Sleep with her = you still lose your job

The logic is simple, if u resist her advances, she devices a way to kick u out (in order to save her face);
if u get down with her (to save your job), she will definitely come back for more, when u get tired of the whole game (after several occasions) and decide to stop, she finds a way to kick u out (to still save her face).

My advice:
(1) If u are the randy type, have fun, see what u can get out of her, then leave. wink
(2) If u are the decent type, Leave the establishment and also, just like coo_pedro said, don't forget to remind her that u are leaving because of her. good luck embarassed
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by krama(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2008
Word!
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by icemann(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2008
obailala said the right tin
if any of u(ur madam or u) is married, no try am
but if she not, start shagging sharp sharp
and keep lookin 4 another job

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by koncerned: 11:35pm On May 28, 2008
aint strange thou, but i tot men bosses were in this habit rather than women, anyway Joseph's case in Potiphar's villa is an example. I know it aint easy to get a job these days. NEVER fall for it, avoid her as much as possible and if it persist my guy report her to God to be moved out of your way, hope you believe HE can do all things. It is well
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by henry007(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2008
i think i've seen a thread like this b4, its been delt with over and over again
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by VICTORCC: 10:52am On May 29, 2008
THAT TOO BAD TO HEAR FROM A MAN, BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE COMPANY,MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER YOU ARE LEAVING NOT JUSTBECAUSE OF HER BUT ALSO FOR HER ADVANCEMENT TO SLEEP WITH HER.

DONT EVER TRY TO SLEEP WITH HER BECAUSE YOU LIVE TO REGRET IT.

MAKE SURE YOU PRAY BE FOR YOU GET ANOTHER JOB SO THAT YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR SELF IN ANOTHER MESS OF THIS KIND

WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK. angry angry sad sad shocked shocked shocked

Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by daponiyi: 2:32pm On May 30, 2008
u no what 2 do now.u are the cause, if i may ask u, aw do u dress to ur place of work.
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by carlton(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2008
A Man gotta do what a man's gotta do, my advice go for it,don't gamble your job
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by Roscodaddy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2008
Sleep with her back if she wan sleep wit u
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by Tayogeorge(m): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2008
all berriers can be broken, it all depend on how your conduct, do you show sexual appeal at work place to reduce burden? or do you care for take home tips? be sincere with ethics of work place, you are the solution to your problem.
best of luck
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/sa-showPosts
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by onyinye2(f): 2:58am On Jun 09, 2008
tell him you have aids
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by krama(m): 3:05am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

tell him you have aids

Ha ha ha, that's a good one. Only in this case its a she grin cheesy grin
I know you are kidding, but on a serious note what of the attendant stigma?
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by pappylolo: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2008
PLS LET HIM FORGET ABOUT THE STIGMA AND SAVE D JOB AND D EMBARRASEMENT THAT MIGHT FOLLOW FROM NOT SECURING ANODA JOB ON TIME.
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by MethodMan3(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2008
u sef spread leg now?!
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by ceysaga: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2008
lipsrsealed Just know that once you start, she wil keep coming back for more, if can risk that, go ahead.
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by Tayogeorge(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2008
try to behafe as if you don't understand his move, buy gift and tell him to give it to his wife at home, find time to visit Oga wife on weekend. you can even take your friend (not atutu poyoyo oo) to office if your Boss is single, with that he wil stop.

- this is tested and truted solution,sound simple? just try it
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by Rafdaolu: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2008
Its like the popular yoruba adhage that says ' A child mess in your mouth and immediately added salt to it" Take your stand if you know what you are doing. if otherwise have fun. but also know that two wrongs dont make a right. I hopeyou have not done something to seduce him as there is no smoke without fire. follow your heart. doing it will not solve the problemangry
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by obybabe(f): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2008
pretend as if u are deaf to her offer and concentrate on your job. but if she threatens your appointment on the job, better start looking for another job because women boss can be childish in their behaviours and in taking very drastic decisions cool lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by gunpoint(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

tink abtdit, e fit swweeeettttt ooooohhhh!!!
cool grin kiss grin cool
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by Bell32(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2008
DO IT, DONT DO IT, CHOOSE ONE COS:

DO IT = LOSS UR JOB

DONT DO IT = LOSS UR JOB

HAVE FUN AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB,

BUT DONT FORGET TO WARE RUBBER, COS AIDS IS REAL, HAVE FUN wink
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by DoubleN(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
Don't do it.Especially if she is married.
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by hustla(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
Its like so many of u already have terrible experiences as far as sexual harrasement is concerned grin
Well ,my guy,thats alife time game you are about to play,u no no wen u dey smile too much to her ,exposing your muscules and passing complements, If you had behaved like a responsible gentleman she would not have dared to ask you such, tread carefully
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by emmy1234: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
hello my guy
i want you to know that sex is a convenant
you dont know the secret behind it she might want your spam for rituals
but if you think that there is nothing in it
you will remain servant for life
remember Joseph the son of Jacob he refused the arrasment that iswhy god lifted
him beyond human imagination
DO NOT DO IT
LET HER KNOW YOU STAND
IF SHE FIRES YOU
YOU WILL GET ANOTHER JOB
THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN IS NOT THE END OF HIS LIFE
BEWARE SHE IS UP TO SOMETHING
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by emmy1234: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
hello my guy
i want you to know that sex is a convenant
you dont know the secret behind it she might want your spam for rituals
but if you think that there is nothing in it
you will remain servant for life
remember Joseph the son of Jacob he refused the arrasment that iswhy god lifted
him beyond human imagination
DO NOT DO IT
LET HER KNOW YOU STAND
IF SHE FIRES YOU
YOU WILL GET ANOTHER JOB
THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN IS NOT THE END OF HIS LIFE
BEWARE SHE IS UP TO SOMETHING
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by oladele80(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm, all have been said, but my guy, u know urself better, if u think u can face the consequence, why not, but one thing is sure, it's a lose lose situation. enjoy now and cry later, or cry now or enjoy later. THE CHOICE IS ENTIRELY URS.
best of luck!
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by prizeless(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
guy ur a man, u should no how to water everythin down by playing smart. no ur stance, be the master of the game, she needs a game, right, then play it. i don't mean u sholud sleep with her.

all i mean is, get in control, she'd break, she is no God
Re: My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me by asabie(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2008
sweetheart, abeg dont do it. simply coz its purely bad &unscriptural. wink

(1) (Reply)

Architects Forum / Professional Courses / Contact Us For Geotechnical Services ( Piling, Soil, Drilling)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.