Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. (3014 Views)

Ladies, What Is So Hard In Admitting Your Fear Of Rejection? / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Hello guys
how do you feel When you love someone Very much, but the person turn down your interest When you ask for a relationship;
last saturday at the swimming pool I meet a girl Who ask me to guild her in learning how to swim
Which after we share our pin,
now am afraid to tel her I love her due to being rejected.
i can remember when last i stop a girl to ask her for friendship or love except on social network which favour me much than real life,but dont really last because of difference of interest.so guys i like u to share your experience weather you prefer getting a girl on fb, 2go,Badoo Even nairaland or the ones u meet on the street or event.
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2013
the reason you will always fail is because you will show bravado online that you dont possess in real life. thats the downside of your action, you get mouth die online, and the day you meet the lady you cant open it any longer.

yes, getting to know her online will help you relax and get you more comfortable when/if you finally meet her, but there is nothing better than meeting her for real from the get go and discovering her live and direct.

social media should be a mean to get access to wider range of people, BUT certainly not a mean to replace dating altogether.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Birichie(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: the reason you will always fail is because you will show bravado online that you dont possess in real life. thats the downside of your action, you get mouth die online, and the day you meet the lady you cant open it any longer.

yes, getting to know her online will help you relax and get you more comfortable when/if you finally meet her, but there is nothing better than meeting her for real from the get go and discovering her live and direct.

social media should be a mean to get access to wider range of people, BUT certainly not a mean to replace dating altogether.
you 're always on point!
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: the reason you will always fail is because you will show bravado online that you dont possess in real life. thats the downside of your action, you get mouth die online, and the day you meet the lady you cant open it any longer.

are u saying that most guys show bravery online than real life action?
or dont you know many gals and guys are actually not that bold to respond when u ask them for friendship or love affair.instead they wil say i wil think about it ,whichever do actually discourage me nt to ask them again on the matter.
for girl they are actually lonely and desire a guy to love them but their isolation and area they are cant attract d kind of guy they need
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2013
emmadejust:
are u saying that most guys show bravery online than real life action?
or dont you know many gals and guys are actually not that bold to respond when u ask them for friendship or love affair.instead they wil say i wil think about it ,whichever do actually discourage me nt to ask them again on the matter.
for girl they are actually lonely and desire a guy to love them but their isolation and area they are cant attract d kind of guy they need

bro, if you prefer to meet online than in real life, but all these "friendship" do not last because of lack of interest, then you are doing something wrong somewhere.

your FIRST mistake is that you want to ASK someone for friendship, while you should instead get to know them in a friendly manner. you dont need to ask for friendship, just ask to do any activity with them. why do you need to define that friendship?

your SECOND mistake is to confuse friendship with love affairs. you should get to know someone and THEN if there is any chemistry between the two of you, take that friendship to the possible next level.

your THIRD mistake is to be discouraged when someone ask for time to make up their mind. who are you to demand that someone give you an answer whenever YOU feel like it? be humble, and let people decide when they will be ready/able to accommodate you. you are the one in need, and yet act like the opposite, lol!

your LAST mistake is to believe that because a girl is lonely, then catching her online will solve her issues. it is all about finding the RIGHT person, for the RIGHT reasons. if someone decide that you are not the one for them, then move to the next lady.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
bros,ur words n strategy and art shows u have d psychologycal experience in playing d art of seduction wit lures of desires for d opposite gender.i respect u for that.but wat is ur advice for guys who can flow wit words or create fun moment to get gal attention and acceptance
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
MY EXPERIENCE.

I meet a gal on an event that we later becomes friends ,chatting on many topics and more about ourselves and love life.things lead to another that. she ask to see me .on the day we meet at a restaurant after she close from work. she almost demanded all d menu they sell.that got me annoy because she did nt have interest to date me bt to rib me off.only to tell me later she like making and meeting new friends, that she is in a relationship.
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
emmadejust: bros,ur words n strategy and art shows u have d psychologycal experience in playing d art of seduction wit lures of desires for d opposite gender.i respect u for that.but wat is ur advice for guys who can flow wit words or create fun moment to get gal attention and acceptance

man, this is very simple:
first and foremost, forget about getting anyone's acceptance, be YOU, and be proud of that person.
- what do you find funny? whatever it is, bring it out when around that lady.
- what fun thing do you like to do? whatever it is, do it with that said lady.
- what do you like to talk about? whatever it is, talk about it with the said lady.
- what are you looking for in a lady? whatever it is, make sure that said lady got it.

yes, it is not easy to learn to be comfortable around ladies, BUT, using the online strategy does NOT help your case.....far from it.
here is my advice: the more you meet ladies in real life, the more you will be comfortable around them.
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
emmadejust: MY EXPERIENCE.

I meet a gal on an event that we later becomes friends ,chatting on many topics and more about ourselves and love life.things lead to another that. she ask to see me .on the day we meet at a restaurant after she close from work. she almost demanded all d menu they sell.that got me annoy because she did nt have interest to date me bt to rib me off.only to tell me later she like making and meeting new friends, that she is in a relationship.
first grade maga
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jenams: first grade maga

conferm original maga i be to her that day..... i don vex tier ...one thing must kill a mann
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2013
is there anything like being an official boy friend,Because a girl I ve interest on uses that word,that am not official boy friend yet
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by joudini(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dude, you just a sucker for love. You don't force this love shiit. You let it ride out. I mean everywhere you turn it seems you have women disappointments here and there. You have a big red flashing 'L' sign on your forehead and these scheming girls can see it from a mile out. Give yourself some self worth man.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Swaggot00(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
joudini: Dude, you just a sucker for love. You don't force this love shiit. You let it ride out. I mean everywhere you turn it seems you have women disappointments here and there. You have a big red flashing 'L' sign on your forehead and these scheming girls can see it from a mile out. Give yourself some self worth man.
op dis is d prob u've got i swear...
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
I hv my self confidence and worth,
I only write abt my fear and rejection,
I hv my win in some case .
so wat your own experience?
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
see as nairaland guys dey pass this topic as if they don't Have any encounter with a girl they fear may reject their request for relationship:
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: treasureboy09 ( m), kajole,
Saintflames , Jaycool18 ( m )
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
things fall apart.

dnt judge Nobody.

yours is nt different
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2013
we are born with ego and strenght

show love not rejection

don't disdain any person u meet

Who knows the fate that brought u close
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2013
See what ASUU strike has caused!
Instead of facing your books, u want to chase girlfriend up and down? angry
Chineke! See what Jonathan has caused for the youth of this country!
Many children are dying of younger becos people like u don't want to plant yam and feed those chidlren so that one day one of them can become president!
Do u know how many possible future presidents u have killed with hunger because u want to chase girlfriend instead of helping the economy grow well angry
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Tosinville(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: See what ASUU strike has caused!
Many children are dying of younger becos people like u don't want to plant yam and feed those chidlren so that one day one of them can become president!
Do u know how many possible future presidents u have killed with hunger because u want to chase girlfriend instead of helping the economy grow well angry
this is the kind of comments u get from fugly folks who barely get a girl online even in reality.
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Tosinville: this is the kind of comments u get from fugly folks who barely get a girl online even in reality.
what will i need a girl for? am i a lesbian undecided
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Wrong topic choice ....However it all depends on the communication n maturing. Online r/ships work 4 some people n don't 4 others buh my take is that if u meet someone online,try to meet d person physically within the shortest possible time to spell out d definition of d r/ship
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2013
am not in asuufever or school to read, am an independent service provider.

everybody know how to carry his cross

I Fine pass u
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by DukeNija(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: See what ASUU strike has caused!

SMH undecided
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
I dey wonder sometimes how ppl reason on some issues ooo

wat is ur own value for your community and life of your un born children
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by tosan200(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
CHAI ! This your engrish is the Bomb ,gotta give it you. cool
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
tosan200: CHAI ! This your engrish is the Bomb ,gotta give it you. cool

Bros abeg correct your self, see ya spellin

if u dnt know, pls ask ya nursery sch teacher
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by emmadejust(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
undecided
undecided
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by jayyungg(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
joudini: Dude, you just a sucker for love. You don't force this love shiit. You let it ride out. I mean everywhere you turn it seems you have women disappointments here and there. You have a big red flashing 'L' sign on your forehead and these scheming girls can see it from a mile out. Give yourself some self worth man.
I'm confused bro, in a nutshell U mean?
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by joudini(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
jayyungg: I'm confused bro, in a nutshell U mean?

The main point is why try to love someone else when you don't love yourself enough? The most important person in the world to you should be you. Learn to protect what is yours, most importantly your heart and your dignity. If you love someone very much but its not mutual, you need to learn to define the aftermath. It's left to you if you want your heart to play second fiddle, when you think you could have more.

Scared of rejection when you haven't even tried? Brother, unless you some rockstar and all your love interests are teenage girls, you will have one or more rejections. What counts is do you handle it like a champ or chump?

Dance to the melody of love but be pragmatic. The only thing worse than being in love is being stoopidly in love.
Re: Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. by jayyungg(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2014
joudini:

The main point is why try to love someone else when you don't love yourself enough? The most important person in the world to you should be you. Learn to protect what is yours, most importantly your heart and your dignity. If you love someone very much but its not mutual, you need to learn to define the aftermath. It's left to you if you want your heart to play second fiddle, when you think you could have more.

Scared of rejection when you haven't even tried? Brother, unless you some rockstar and all your love interests are teenage girls, you will have one or more rejections. What counts is do you handle it like a champ or chump?

Dance to the melody of love but be pragmatic. The only thing worse than being in love is being stoopidly in love.
Makes alot of sense. Can't get enough of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Girls Has Plan To Do With Our World - Pics / Today Is Braless Day!!! / Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.