Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away (1981 Views)

Laugh Ur Ribs Out (2) / Two Guys Who Molested A Princess...laugh Ur Eyes Out. / Best Joke Of Akpors, Laugh Ur Worries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away by ambrosunny(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2013
There was a woman who's work involve travelling,so she sees that when she traveled,nobody to help his husband and one day she call his husband
wife: darling
husband:yeah dear
wife:what do u think if we have a maid to help you when i travel
husband:not bad dear
so the wife employ a calabar girl,the girl do the house works and cooked for d husband......,so whenever dis woman wash her undies some would have missed,and she didn't knw who has been stealing it,then one day,her husband was sitting under a tree in front of the house and the maid is sweeping the varander,so the woman get to the line and found that some of her undies is missing then the woman burn to anger...
Woman:you dis useless girl you know u 've been stealing my undies in dis house
maid:madam,which one be undies again o
woman:my paint
maid:madam,i no steal ur paint o,ask Oga...Oga,i dey wear paint !!
The woman fainted immediately
Re: ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away by Rextab(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Work on ur english.

1 Like

Re: ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away by israel007: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Rextab: Work on ur english.

And to think you took words outta ma mouth.

Lmao
Re: ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away by Gifteey100: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
israel007:

And to think you took words outta ma mouth.

Lmao

U dinna evn fnk of d joke jez d eng@Op plz read n re-read b4 postin.
Re: ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away by israel007: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gifteey100:

U dinna evn fnk of d joke jez d eng@Op plz read n re-read b4 postin.

No, I DID NOT.
Re: ASK OGA !! Laugh Ur Sorrow Away by Donshizzy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
u nid to work on ur english and make ur jokes as short as posible nice joke shau nid to work on ur english and make ur jokes as short as posible nice joke shau nid to work on ur english and make ur jokes as short as posible nice joke sha

(1) (Reply)

Psuare Vocabulary Habatically / She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm / When There Is No Light And Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.