Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (68667 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by japhmanuel: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
U forgot to say Nigeria is corrupt...But seriously guys,naija gt money,babes,cool songs,army..ASWR
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by ghboy: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
11) Nigerians are proud
12) Nigerians dont like Ghanaians because they compare themselves and both countries.
basically that sums it up.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by EzePromoe: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
4reigningqueen: Nice write up but it seems the case study is a ttypical igbo man
Very true!

There's a popular saying that if you want to know how rich an Igboman is that you should visit his wife.
Talking about the number of chiefs, we all know that the typical Igboman is so obsessed with title, that he would hustle in the city and make money just to wear red cap.
The business things, scams, smartness just depict the attitude of the same people.
Plus, he used the name "Uche" as example.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nomski0(f): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
somalia11: Nigerian women look like men
You well so?

Idio't goat.....may you inferiority complex not send you to an early grave.

My dear if you want to define true african beauty and nigerian girls are not among the first examples then you're a learner.

Go kiss näked wire jare

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by abdulbabao: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Proudly Nigerian Forever,We are Blessed No Doubt#IN GOD WE TRUST..... cheesy smiley grin angry undecided shocked angry smiley [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
buty:

They are the only tribe in naija that has all the qualities listed above. Ibo men are the only ones that brag about their wives
now dats a lie,if u read d post properly u would see dat d op listed business men like dangote and adenuga who are doing very well in ghana,are they ibos? Being kind and funny is not know to be peculiar to one tribe and also being spiritual,most of the nigerians who own churches in ghana are not even ibos..well dats ur opinion sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Shaw007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okeikpu: Guy u are talking abt Biafra not Nigeria... I thought u shud know dat.
what is this one wan saying now? KiLonso??
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
supaeagles: Fairly or unfairly, Nigerians laugh at Ghanains too and though never admitted, Ghanians wish they could be cool like Nigerians.
grin grin
'Cool like nigerians?' Are nigerians cool? LOL Ghanaians wish they could be cool like Nigerians? Like how? I think some people have been drinking too much kai kai, ogogoro, akpeteshie, sapele water, kparaga, short cut, shepe, agwanta, jipiti and push-me-I-push-you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by nickz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
maskid:

The only positive thing about you is your HIV status
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Grendel(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Shaw007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
ghboy: 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,10
11) Nigerians are proud
12) Nigerians dont like Ghanaians because they compare themselves and both countries.
basically that sums it up.
your 12th point makes much sense to you??
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by EzePromoe: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Let's forget about the Nigeria-Ghana bashing things. Everything the OP wrote is 101% correct. We all know it.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by decrox199(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
I agree with all..but itz more of Igbos!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nonybb: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ghanaians leave us Nigerians alone! Wat do u charcoal ppl want frm us? Nigeria is superior, big, intimidating and huge and i love it. But am saddened when an irrelevant little less-than-lagos Gaynians comes up to put shoulders high with the superior Nigeria
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
buty: This Is a pure case study of ibos not Nigeria as a whole
upon all the Dangote, glo and silverbird that you saw there, you still want to name igbos! Anuofia, don't be a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by xynerise: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nonybb: Ghanaians leave us Nigerians alone! Wat do u charcoal ppl want frm us? Nigeria is superior, big, intimidating and huge and i love it. But am saddened when an irrelevant little less-than-lagos Gaynians comes up to put shoulders high with the superior Nigeria
Who dey follow this one quarrel? undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
The flint: gaynians stop being apologetic, we still hate u guys.
Fvck you, eeeediot. fuelish MUMUgerian! who gives a fvck what an animal like yo think? shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap Ghanaians don't fear anybody, or anything, except God! That's the meaning of the Gye Nyame symbol among Akans. We don't go out of our way to provoke anyone, but if you provoke us....................

God bless my beautiful country, Ghana!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
decrox199: I agree with all..but itz more of Igbos!
my friend keep quiet! Wetin dey wori all dis Igbo pipo sef? Why una dey always like to show una sef? Tribal bigot! Anybody ask una weda na ibo pipo get those qualities or not? Shuooo! Una mata don taya me I swear! Very annoyin set of old slaves.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Oguieke(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dont
forget:Nigerian men are mostly billioniars;Nigerian men like costly
cars;Nigerian men like fine babes......am i on d kpoint? abeg make i enter my private jet dey go where i dey go.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nonybb: Ghanaians leave us Nigerians alone! Wat do u charcoal ppl want frm us? Nigeria is superior, big, intimidating and huge and i love it. But am saddened when an irrelevant little less-than-lagos Gaynians comes up to put shoulders high with the superior Nigeria
hahahaha look at who's talking. but hei, I know where all that frustration is coming from modafaka!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by solomon111(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Smh.
Was this thread necessary?
Who cares what ghanians thinks of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: Fvck you, eeeediot. fuelish MUMUgerian! who gives a fvck what an animal like yo think? shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap Ghanaians don't fear anybody, or anything, except God! That's the meaning of the Gye Nyame symbol among Akans. We don't go out of our way to provoke anyone, but if you provoke us....................

God bless my beautiful country, Ghana!
wey u! b4 I open my eyes, disappear from dis place! Dem cook crase giv u chop? Wetin u dey find for here?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ogui eke: Dont forget:Nigerian men are mostly billioniars;Nigerian men like costly cars;Nigerian men like fine babes......am i on d kpoint?
grin u serious?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by xynerise: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: hahahaha look at who's talking. but hei, I know where all that frustration is coming from modafaka!
Hey! Antelope, you forget say na Naija man get this forum? We go deport you go back to Cediland grin.

No hating pls. Just ignore some unfortunate Nigerians. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA: Hummmm

*Nigerian men r romantic cheesy wink
lol. nice to know sha
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
Jenams: wey u! b4 I open my eyes, disappear from dis place! Dem cook crase giv u chop? Wetin u dey find for here?
choi, I see say na small pikin dey worry you,huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by blackmann(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nigerian men use Ghanaian women as fuckdolls.. grin

Sadly, I am guilty of having done this a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Illuminatus(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo: huh? wuz dis?! undecided is dis a gollywood or a NTA knews riport?! **shakein my head like Pit edochei** we give up!!! angry angry

Does either of the two make a difference? And it's Pete not Pit...
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
that aggressive part was displayed @ d rivers state house of assembly. grin .when I taught it was shao khan DAT used DAT maze on one's head. grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shaw007: what is dis wan saying now . . KiLonso??
i so ku so

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Illuminatus(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
murimoney: that aggressive part was displayed @ d rivers state house of assembly. grin . I taught it was shao khan DAT used DAT maze on one's head. grin

I saw that and it was ridiculously funny. Goes to show that those guys were handpicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo). / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.