Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (4795 Views)

Am Falling For An Nlander... / Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu / A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by saisai99(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2007
since 2 years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin didnt u f, ck some else if not u should
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Pepeye(f): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2007
And where is 4play hiding, he should be on this thread, cheering up he's girl
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by janami(f): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
love in nairaland? kool smiley
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
omg babe (4play) check this out lol wow cheesy
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
Op coco u still dey nl since 2006? Have u found love?
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
satani22:

Op coco u still dey nl since 2006? Have u found love?

YES! kiss and i am just here for a while just seeing old friends wink
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
Oh what a pity. Me too im finding love and still cant get a serious one. I though u are still single
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Dyt(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^ chuckles
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by macjive01: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
@coco29, sorry im going to ask a personal question; did u end with him- 4play ? for real?
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2011
macjive01:

@coco29, sorry im going to ask a personal question; did u end with him- 4play ? for real?

I hope he is not upset with me, but yes and we are still I THINK hehehehe grin grin
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by mukina2: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2011
mukina2:

grin grin grin

Muky what you grinning at grin grin Mrs Super moderator cheesy cheesy hey how is my old pal Mrs Seun tongue
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by mukina2: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2011
nothing dear grin

mr Seun is fine i think tongue
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ fantastic
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by UyiIredia(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ ttopic >>> I do not think online relationships are ideal. However, it might work in your case.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

@ ttopic >>> I do not think online relationships are ideal. However, it might work in your case.

like, dude it was 2007? and it did work out tongue he is a fantastic guy in every sense of the word kiss
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Pls for the purpose of enlightenment kindly tell me how u both went about it. I'm also in love with some Nl personalities and want something concrete to come out of same
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
satani22:

Pls for the purpose of enlightenment kindly tell me how u both went about it. I'm also in love with some Nl personalities and want something concrete to come out of same

erm king smiley you are trying to get me in trouble tongue however here goes.

He was being really silly, on some post back in 2006 so, the then, crazy coco29 grin told him off, he cussed me out good and proper, i thought he was so hot grin we continued like primary school children for a while then we made contact to cuss via email roflmaooooooooo cheesy it was then we found out that we had like each other,  undecided weeks later he came to my house ( i had my friend roflmaoooooooooooooo  cheesy wait with me untill i felt comfortable but as soon as i saw him i told her to fk off home grin I think he stayed for 3 days.

He and i have a very magnetic chemistry, at first, we continued to argue like children about any thing from politics to religion.  we broke up once for about a week cheesy then I think a month even though we spoke regularly as in almost everyday because he is so intelligent we can discuss anything he has a wealth of knowledge and so do I. it makes for one exciting relationship. he is considerate and very kind I love him. still grummpy

THE REST I WILL KEEP PRIVATE angry grin

YES sex is amazing with him kiss kiss it helps that is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed down there
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wow. This is lovely that i feel so jealous of u guys. Some questn. are u planning to get married? 2) do u guys have same belief? Religion 3) can u advice me on best way to go about mine here on Nl?
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
marriage marriage hmmmm boy hmmmmmmm marriage is such a huge word. well if it comes to that, i will say yes cool

The best way to find love is to love, he is very loving so am i, now, we do not argue smiley he does his thing i do mine, i give him his space he gives me mine smiley, he have his house I have mine, I go to his he comes to mine. We have a mutual understanding of our needs I know how he feel about me and he me. I know when to hug him equally I know when to leave him be. If ever I need some one to talk to he is always there, no matter what I want he will try to sort it and I do the same for him. I think if you really are serious you need to make sure the person you are falling for is the right one, if you have to change your plans to fit her in so to speak then, u need to consider if its right. what is she carrying? does it matter? its up to you to know what right for you smiley.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
about religion I am a spiritual being not a religious one, i have no religion, but i belive in the principles of Rastafarianism that is to love always without judgement, to always look for the positives in life and  the universal law of attraction  (google it grin) he has one and he is entitle to it with no interferance from me and he treat me the same. kiss
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
I'm enjoying your responses. From the first response, i deduced that LOVE comes first followed by understanding and mutual respect. Questn= how did u achieve these? U sat down to agree on these or through time things took their places? Questn= how can i convince someone that i truly love to love me? I don't have the resilience to hang on to requests for so long. Questn= are u an atheist?
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
satani22:

I'm enjoying your responses. From the first response, i deduced that LOVE comes first followed by understanding and mutual respect. Questn= how did u achieve these? U sat down to agree on these or through time things took their places? Questn= how can i convince someone that i truly love to love me? I don't have the resilience to hang on to requests for so long. Questn= are u an atheist?

Satani22

FIRST UNDERSTAND THAT I USE HERB ( WHAT YOU CALL WEED) IT MAKES A PERSON WITH THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE VERY DEEP AND I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING

to be an atheist you must first believe in god I do not believe in god as you do GOD IS PURE LOVE, to me we are all God we are all connected we are all the same being ( energy) we are all one with the universe, we do not get what we want by praying we get what we want by believing it will be so, hence the verse ask and it shall be given.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE RECOGNIZE LOVE, THE PERSON WHO IS FOR YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT PASS YOU BY. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A PLACE WHERE YOU LOVE SOME ONE WHO YOU SAY DOES NOT LOVE YOU IT IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED AND YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE IT.  SO WHEN IT DOES NOT COME THE WAY  YOU  WANT IT TO, YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND, THAT IS WHAT IS HOLDING YOU TO THIS PERSON, NOT LOVE.  I DO NOT LOVE HIM FOR THE RELATIONSHIP TO WORK, I LOVE ME, IT IS ALWAYS MY INTENT TO BE GOOD AND HAPPY TO ME, TO LOVE ME, THEN I WOULD NOT LOOK FOR LOVE OUTSIDE OF ME, THAT IS TO SAY I DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD BECAUSE, I FEEL THAT WAY BEFORE I AM NEXT HIM. smiley  WHEN YOU LOVE THERE IS NO NEED FOR EXPLANATION, OR LET'S DISCUSS HOW TO WORK THIS OUT YOU JUST KNOW.  I AM QUITE ACCEPTING OF OTHERS. kiss

shocked MY FATHER IS A PASTER I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE CHURCH I EVEN WAS A SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER, I WENT TO A CATHOLIC SCHOOL AND HAVE FRIENDS OF MANY RELIGIONS BECAUSE IT IS NOT MY GOAL IN LIFE TO CHANGE ANYONE BUT MYSELF AND THE ONLY THING I WANT TO LEARN IS HOW TO LOVE MORE UNCONDITIONALLY.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Im sorry, i think im lost. Kindly re explain a part in the post. I love coco for instance, i told coco isnt convinced. Cant i make coco be more convioced about my true love? If u want to love unconditionally, what if the one u love jilts u or breaks ur hrt, how will u deal with that?
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
satani22

STOP LOOKING FOR LOVE LET IT FIND YOU, FOR NOW FORGET ABOUT IT, SO THAT YOU CAN ALLOW IT TO COME.

you can not make any one love you, and no one can break your heart if you have no expectation of them you do not love to be love you love because that is what you are.  Forget sex

why do you love this person
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
I feel i need a companion just like u have this chap now. Someone to share my good n bad with. Someone that might be my partner. How will such come without me taking a step? This chap u have, u just told me how it happened. Encourage me to follow suit
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2011
king are you a Christian, if so simply get on your knees and ask God for the woman you want describe her, feel her, smell her now let it go BELIEVE THAT god WILL BRING HER TO YOU, NO WORRIES THAT IS HOW SHE WILL COME. 

by the way no matter what religion you are,or not you practice the law of attraction ( every religion believe in an unseen force (GOD) who/that/which gives you everything you ask for and more with out question you just need to believe it smiley
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
This is a good encouragement which might work. What if im a Satanist should apply same principle
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
YES

I do not believe that there is a devil or Satan you can believe in one and it would be so for you, but I see you as a spiritual being and if you call yourself a Satanist then that is what you are, ask who ever you think is the creator,giver,GOD of hell, dunno its all about you and what you want. smiley
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Pls send me a mail.
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by Coco29(f): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
erm satani22

if you believe in NOT LOVE(satan is the opposite of love) then king you are not able to love, so it would be only natural for you to never find love
Re: I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? by satani22: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
Have u copied my mail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need A Female Friend Arround Sango OTA Area Of Ogun State. / Singlessubway / I Will Marry U Dis Year If We Get Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.