Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pls I Need Your Help - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Pls I Need Your Help (472 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help by nikejoy: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
hi,i ve been using macromedia8 professional for so long and i really need to upgrade it to the new version or at least to CS4 e.t.c.all effort has been going the other way.
pls can anyone here post me the new full version,at least CS4,CS4,CS6.Any of this will be highly welcome and appreciated.
kola_getherer@yahoo.com.
thank you very much.
god bless you.
kola.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
nikejoy: hi,i ve been using macromedia8 professional for so long and i really need to upgrade it to the new version or at least to CS4 e.t.c.all effort has been going the other way.
pls can anyone here post me the new full version,at least CS4,CS4,CS6.Any of this will be highly welcome and appreciated.
kola_getherer@yahoo.com.
thank you very much.
god bless you.
kola.

Google it.and make sure you download the cs6.it has more features than any of them.cause microsoft has sold them out to adaobe,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You / Special 1GB Webhosting Space For Just 2k / Using Free Hosting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.