Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. (6851 Views)

Bayelsa State 2015 ''A'' Let Us Meet Here / When Is Nysc Batch A 2012 Pop? / Nysc Batch A 2012 Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
My fellow NLanders' Am happy to announce that the time-table payment for Batch C 2011 that served in Rivers state have just been confirmed. So right now, I will like all we Batch A 2012 that served in Rivers State to come together so that we can be updating ourselves on the possible payment of our own allowance.
One love.

Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by tamunoibiso(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Very happy to see this time_table payment for the Batch C 2011, I believe ours won't take much time having waited for good 5 months and still counting. We will definitely get to the point where we will get paid for our own too. All Batch A 2012 in the house, I can see hope for us @ the end of our tunnel.
fabulousstan: My fellow NLanders' Am happy to announce that the time-table payment for Batch C 2011 that served in Rivers state have just been confirmed. So right now, I will like all we Batch A 2012 that served in Rivers State to come together so that we can be updating ourselves on the possible payment of our own allowance.
One love.
Very happy to see this time_table payment for the Batch C 2011, I believe ours won't take much time having waited for good 5 months and still counting. We will definitely get to the point where we will get paid for our own too. All Batch A 2012 in the house, I can see hope for us @ the end of our tunnel.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by johnorji: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2013
I am very happy 2 see d 2012 batch C state Allwee payment schedule .That means that there is hope 4 batch A. Let keep pray unto God 4 he will see us through but I hope it will not stay long having waited this long.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by tamunoibiso(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
johnorji: I am very happy 2 see d 2012 batch C state Allwee payment schedule .That means that there is hope 4 batch A. Let keep pray unto God 4 he will see us through but I hope it will not stay long having waited this long.

Amen
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
I believe all of us will be smiling in no distant time.
johnorji: I am very happy 2 see d 2012 batch C state Allwee payment schedule .That means that there is hope 4 batch A. Let keep pray unto God 4 he will see us through but I hope it will not stay long having waited this long.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Where are all the Batch A 2012 x-corpers that served in Rivers State. Pls let's come to this thread n drop a comment to make this thread lively with information. Its our clarion call, so don't let us shy away from it. United we stand all the way.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by Francesblaze: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
tanx guys for bringing dis up. Due to how tough d labour market is, many of us have been hoping on dis allowee, we pray dat despite d crisis in rivers state, we will be called upon one day, to collect our payments, we don try..
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by maureen44(f): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please i need idea good PPA with a good pay in portharcourt. I want to influence my PPA. BC 2013
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Francesblaze: tanx guys for bringing dis up. Due to how tough d labour market is, many of us have been hoping on dis allowee, we pray dat despite d crisis in rivers state, we will be called upon one day, to collect our payments, we don try..
U are the one we should be thanking for identifying yourself with this thread. We all believe that once 2011 Batch C are tru with there collection, we believe that ours will b the next focus. Let's just keep calm n watch as events unfolds.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
maureen44: Please i need idea good PPA with a good pay in portharcourt. I want to influence my PPA. BC 2013
Even though that's not what the thread is all about, but I believe if I can suggest, I would say u should look out for the oil producing places like , Eleme, Echie, Asari-Toru, Emouha, Akuku-Toru, Ahoada east and so on to mention a few. Gudluck
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by avalontony(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
words have it, that they will start paying batch A state alawi next week, how true is it?
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2013
avalontony: words have it, that they will start paying batch A state alawi next week, how true is it?

Disregard the rumour pls, there is no atom of truth in it.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by Buzi06: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
it"s like they will pay us this coming month October, but no specified date
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by johnorji: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nysc Rivers State send message 2 me telling me 2 close 2 information so that i can get information on 2012 batch A State Allowance payment that is coming up soon.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2013
I also received the sms saying,
"Don't Miss Out On The Easiest Way To Stay Inform About Your NYSC State Allowance Coming Soon. All @rvoracle on twitter."
I checked the twitter handle and there wasn't any specific date on when its likely for them to pay us.
So the best thing is to wait and follow them via twitter too.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by hightechIT: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
PORT HARCOURT HSE (HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT) MONTHLY TRAINING!!!!

ARE YOU;
• Seeking a career in the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking industrial attachment into the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking a career change in the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking a RIG/Offshore job
Finally the opportunity to get trained in the Oil and Gas most wanted certification is here fro you.

INTRODUCTION:
If you are an undergraduate, a job seeker or a working professional desiring a career in the oil and gas industry, this is your opportunity to get trained in the oil and gas most wanted Certification. Do not miss this golden opportunity.
Speakers at the event are certified HSE professionals with seasoned oil and gas industrial experience. Come and hear from the horse’s mouth.

WHAT’S HSE?
HSE stands for Health Safety and Environment, also known as Occupational Health Safety and Environment etc. HSE in oil and gas is simply the way and manner Oil and Gas personnel conduct themselves safely in an oil and gas environment or RIG platform. These conducts varies depending on the nature of work and the platform too.
This training and certification is mandatory for all personnel in the oil and gas industry irrespective of your career path.
The training focuses on the general HSE which is mandatory for anybody that desires a career in the oil and gas industry.

HOW IMPORTANT IS HSE TRAINING?
HSE is very important because it gives you an edge over others. It makes you have broad career and also stand you out as a professional. For instance one that studied accounting with HSE training and certification can apply for jobs meant for accountants and HSE supervisors, officer and watcher.
HSE is for everyone that has interest in working with Oil and Gas Companies, because without this HSE training you won’t be allowed into any oil and gas plant. Its importance cannot be over emphasized.

WHO IS QUALIFIED TO ATTEND THIS HSE TRAINING?
Everyone is qualified for the training, students that seek Industrial attachment, coppers, job seekers and the working class. If you desire a job with the oil and gas companies this training is for you.
Also corporate bodies in and around Rivers state, government ministries and commission that desire high level of HSE best practices in their work environment, factory and office can sponsor their staff for this training.

WHAT’S THE BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING?
The benefit includes but not limited to the following;

- The certificate that this training will provide will make you highly employable in the oil and gas industries.
- The training and certification defines you as a professional and gives you an edge over others.
- HSE training and certification gives you a broader career approach, because HSE certified personnel can function in different capacities in the oil and gas industries.
- Finally and also very important, we render free Job consultancy to you for a year.

WHEN IS THE TRAINING HOLDING AND WHERE?
DATE: 3rd & 5th OCT, 2013
TIME: 9am – 4pm Daily
VENUE: Suit 216 Eugene Plaza, 14 Woji road rumuogba Port Harcourt

HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
PRICE: 20,000
(PAYMENT COVERS FOR THE TRAINING, CERTIFICATE & ONE Yr. JOB CONSULTANCY)

BOOKING:
For your seat booking and inquiries call Isaac (07035816455, 08180178962) or PING (23268970)
Email info@ht-engineering.net website: www.ht-engineering.net
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Y not do us a favour and don't derail this thread. U can move ur post to somewhere else dat fits u. Thankz.
hightech-IT:
PORT HARCOURT HSE (HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT) MONTHLY TRAINING!!!!

ARE YOU;
• Seeking a career in the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking industrial attachment into the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking a career change in the Oil and Gas industry
• Seeking a RIG/Offshore job
Finally the opportunity to get trained in the Oil and Gas most wanted certification is here fro you.

INTRODUCTION:
If you are an undergraduate, a job seeker or a working professional desiring a career in the oil and gas industry, this is your opportunity to get trained in the oil and gas most wanted Certification. Do not miss this golden opportunity.
Speakers at the event are certified HSE professionals with seasoned oil and gas industrial experience. Come and hear from the horse’s mouth.

WHAT’S HSE?
HSE stands for Health Safety and Environment, also known as Occupational Health Safety and Environment etc. HSE in oil and gas is simply the way and manner Oil and Gas personnel conduct themselves safely in an oil and gas environment or RIG platform. These conducts varies depending on the nature of work and the platform too.
This training and certification is mandatory for all personnel in the oil and gas industry irrespective of your career path.
The training focuses on the general HSE which is mandatory for anybody that desires a career in the oil and gas industry.

HOW IMPORTANT IS HSE TRAINING?
HSE is very important because it gives you an edge over others. It makes you have broad career and also stand you out as a professional. For instance one that studied accounting with HSE training and certification can apply for jobs meant for accountants and HSE supervisors, officer and watcher.
HSE is for everyone that has interest in working with Oil and Gas Companies, because without this HSE training you won’t be allowed into any oil and gas plant. Its importance cannot be over emphasized.

WHO IS QUALIFIED TO ATTEND THIS HSE TRAINING?
Everyone is qualified for the training, students that seek Industrial attachment, coppers, job seekers and the working class. If you desire a job with the oil and gas companies this training is for you.
Also corporate bodies in and around Rivers state, government ministries and commission that desire high level of HSE best practices in their work environment, factory and office can sponsor their staff for this training.

WHAT’S THE BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING?
The benefit includes but not limited to the following;

- The certificate that this training will provide will make you highly employable in the oil and gas industries.
- The training and certification defines you as a professional and gives you an edge over others.
- HSE training and certification gives you a broader career approach, because HSE certified personnel can function in different capacities in the oil and gas industries.
- Finally and also very important, we render free Job consultancy to you for a year.

WHEN IS THE TRAINING HOLDING AND WHERE?
DATE: 3rd & 5th OCT, 2013
TIME: 9am – 4pm Daily
VENUE: Suit 216 Eugene Plaza, 14 Woji road rumuogba Port Harcourt

HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
PRICE: 20,000
(PAYMENT COVERS FOR THE TRAINING, CERTIFICATE & ONE Yr. JOB CONSULTANCY)

BOOKING:
For your seat booking and inquiries call Isaac (07035816455, 08180178962) or PING (23268970)
Email info@ht-engineering.net website: www.ht-engineering.net
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by tamunoibiso(f): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
236days and still counting. No update yet from the state board. Hmmmm, Amaechi pls answer us. Tired of waiting.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by sereen: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
What could be the reason for this delay?
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
sereen: What could be the reason for this delay?
I just don't know why they are keeping us in the dark after waiting for good eight months. Even some L.I that I made contact with are still saying it will soon be ready. Just don't know when soon.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by sereen: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
fabulousstan:
I just don't know why they are keeping us in the dark after waiting for good eight months. Even some L.I that I made contact with are still saying it will soon be ready. Just don't know when soon.
God help us,no jobs,d little allowance has been pending for mnths nw.dis is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls disregard the rumours making waves that payment has started since 3days ago. Pls don't buy into it coz those people championing it just want to create stir in the polity. So pls etchie, okirika and asari-toru x-corpers shud mind the info they are circulating.
I juz finished talking to some staff @ the state education board and they say nothing like dat is happening for now, dat very soon our time-table will b displayed. So let's keep our fingers crossed till the time-table will be out.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by Chibuking81(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Does it mean that uptill now, no information about our allowance, its now 8 months going to 9 months, pls let somebody close to Rivers state government inform those concern that batch A 2012 are deeply in need of their over due allowance.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by Chibuking81(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls rivers state pay us our money
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by tamunoibiso(f): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
No info yet over here in ph.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
ohmashoes: Opportunity to make some money

Wanted: Sales Agent. Make N70k + per month.

No Experience necessary. Just a friendly and go-getter attitude!

Interested? Send an email to jobs@ohmashoes.com for details
Guy abeg shift n move to job section pls. Dnt derail our thread wit ur junk.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by Chibuking81(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Any news
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2013
No news yet
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by babasanti: 1:19am On Oct 31, 2013
anti
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by fabulousstan(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2013
babasanti: i want to redeploy to rivers state cuz of were i work.i hope to do my ppa at d private firm where i work.i was posted to bayelsa in batch c13. Pls is possible to do my ppa at a private firm
Bro, it is not possible, its either u teach, or you ar a medical personnel in a hospital, or you work in d local govt secretariat or mayb they attach u as a legal practitioner to a law firm. Those are juz d few tinz I can say.
Re: Rivers State Batch A 2012 Let Us Meet Here 4 Update On Our State Allowance. by babasanti: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers / NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers / 2022 BATCH 'B' ONLINE REG @ A-Net Cyber Cafe Woji, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.