Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388296 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Divepen: Kingk-28
ay-20+10+former 2=32 shocked shocked shocked

@ Rabbi, pls drop them sharp sharp naw.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Let the questions roll in.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
kingk:

@ Rabbi, pls drop them sharp sharp naw.
oga mi, easy nah, I know that you want to devour the question but take it easy on the questions o., btw, b3 low, so you're all alone to devour/blast the questions. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Missing everybody here.....may God keep blessing and protecting us all in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
kingk: Missing everybody here.....may God keep blessing and protecting us all in Jesus name Amen.

me too , amen cheesy how are you doing?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
kingk: Missing everybody here.....may God keep blessing and protecting us all in Jesus name Amen.
I thought of raising the thread up again during the Holidays....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
Elantracey:

me too , amen cheesy how are you doing?
Tracey mi....am ok ooo thanks to God for his goodness and mercies.
Hope you're doing great?

Divepen:

Yes sir!....I humbly will be waiting for it. Xoxoxo
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Divepen:
please do notify me when you do that. preferably on whatsapp. Afribabe is hardly on NL this days. Just watching from the sides. Missed you all. JJ sends greetings.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
afribabe: please do notify me when you do that. preferably on whatsapp. Afribabe is hardly on NL this days. Just watching from the sides. Missed you all. JJ sends greetings.
I've missed you a lot...
I was just thinking of You and Jj..
When I saw your post
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Divepen:
I've missed you a lot...
I was just thinking of You and Jj..
When I saw your post
Lol. i do get your stories on whatapp. Enjoyed reading them. keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
afribabe: Lol. i do get your stories on whatapp. Enjoyed reading them. keep it up.
Thanx a lot
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mama jj...eka bo ooo mo ki yin.....ba o ni jj ati okuri yin shey owa pa...grin
Missed you all a lot ooo....abeg help me extend greetings to yves.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2014
kingk:
Tracey mi....am ok ooo thanks to God for his goodness and mercies.
Hope you're doing great?

Yes sir!....I humbly will be waiting for it. Xoxoxo

yes o , am just OK

mummy JJ glad to see you again cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 13, 2014
kingk: Mama jj...eka bo ooo mo ki yin.....ba o ni jj ati okuri yin shey owa pa...grin
Yves is sending her greetings
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
kingk: Mama jj...eka bo ooo mo ki yin.....ba o ni jj ati okuri yin shey owa pa...grin

Hello Boss, i missed you and all other members of this great family so much. I am here to personally greet you o wink.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Happy new month to my sweetest E-family. I can't wait to come back and compete with this great family.
Maybe that is going to make me start reading my Bible again embarassed.
To the biggest boss and prize giver,(Fhemmmy) i greet you Sir. Please, no more Google thing o tongue
Looking forward to the ladies beating the men blue black when we return. sad
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yves4real:

Hello Boss, i missed you and all other members of this great family so much. I am here to personally greet you o wink.

Awwww! Thanks a lot, missed your fast fingers too grin.........bless ya.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
hello family. long time. just checking on you all.

tomorrow is my birthday......... grin grin

[size=5pt]Elantracey, you know where to find me now. wink
please don't talk o[/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
afribabe: hello family. long time. just checking on you all.

ohhhohhho
I wanted to catch you unaware...I had been doing countdown for today now
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Divepen:
ohhhohhho
I wanted to catch you unaware...I had been doing countdown for today now
lol. sorry now. Just decided to put it now because i might not really be active on NL tomorrow. No vex. it is not to late sha
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014

Happy birthday to you, May God bless you and yours.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
afribabe: lol. sorry now. Just decided to put it now because i might not really be active on NL tomorrow. No vex. it is not to late sha
Eh en....Owz JJ
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2014

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to youu!! happy birthday to youuu!!! happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
many happy returns in prosperity and good health.....AMEN

afribabe: [size=13pt]Elantracey, you know where tofind me now. wink
so you want to share the cake with tracy abi? ok naaaa...............
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2014

Happy birthday ma cheesy more grace cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lips sealed grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to Afribabe the blessed Mum Of JJ
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Afribabe(aka Mummy JJ)....May the good Lord increase you in strength and wisdom and may His grace multiply upon you.

Elantracey ,pray, tell me where to find her too,which kind ojoro be that sad...ok,I wanna find her and sing buy day for her tongue
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
I feel like playing something today...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by soreola(f): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy Belated Birthday Afribabe... Hope you enjoyed your day many more years and God bless you in Jesus name, Amen!

Hello fam =D, stay blessed grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Happy birthday to you, May God bless you and yours.
kingk:
happy birthday to you! happy birthday to youu!! happy birthday to youuu!!! happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
many happy returns in prosperity and good health.....AMEN
so you want to share the cake with tracy abi? ok naaaa...............
Elantracey:
Happy birthday ma cheesy more grace cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lips sealed grin
dagr8: Happy Birthday Afribabe(aka Mummy JJ)....May the good Lord increase you in strength and wisdom and may His grace multiply upon you.
Elantracey ,pray, tell me where to find her too,which kind ojoro be that sad...ok,I wanna find her and sing buy day for her tongue
soreola: Happy Belated Birthday Afribabe... Hope you enjoyed your day many more years and God bless you in Jesus name, Amen!
Hello fam =D, stay blessed grin
Thanks all. I really appreciate the prayers and wishes. I say AMEN to them all. I am grateful.

@Tracey- wink kiss
@Kingk - lol grin
@dagr8- lol grin long time.

when are we coming back here for a little game??
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
afribabe: Thanks all. I really appreciate the prayers and wishes. I say AMEN to them all. I am grateful.

@Tracey- wink kiss
@Kingk - lol grin
@dagr8- lol grin long time.

when are we coming back here for a little game??
what tommorow, wedzday by 2pm
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's good to be back...
1.FHEMMMY----
2.ROYALLY---
3.YVES4REAL----
4.BABYBOOM----
5.MODELMIKE----
6.AJIBAM----
7.JITESHELL-----
8.DAGR8----
9.SOREOLA---
10.YINKHAR----
11.LANA_vello---
12.omodaddy354----
13.Truthslight-----
14.Afribabe-----
15.jideroland----
16.Gmolen-----
17.Mcoldsoja-----
18.redeemerlives----
19.Divepen-----------
20.Elantracey--
21.Pvictor---
22.Kingk-
23.pelubaby-
24.phumielola-
25.Obi4eze-94------.
26.Thithi-
27.sal c-
28:VickyO-
29.Amyjustin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
rules...
One mark for every correct answer
and it is still the first person to answer that wins..
Rabbi gets half the winners mark.

Let's do this

Bonus Question for everyone that answers...
How Are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.