Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (386395 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
fhemmmy win that.He now has three points

New question:
who was from the same city as Andrew and Peter

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
fhemmmy win that.He now has three points

New question:
who was from the same city as Andrew and Peter

That is too broad now, cos i am sure so many people came from same city as those, please give us a clause or condition
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
But i think the answer is Philip, all from Bethsaida . . . . grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Phillip
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy: But i think the answer is Philip, all from Bethsaida . . . . grin
fhemmmy wins that.He has four points

New question:
who bought joseph from his brothers
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013

New question:
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013

Oga, u wan win everything? Go jor angry... Just kidding grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Phillip

I could share my point with you, cos i said it first oh . . . cool
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ishmeelites
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

Ishmaelite traders/merchants
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

Potiphar . . . . cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I could share my point with you, cos i said it first oh . . . cool

Thanks,Fhemmy!Yeah!you said it first!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale:

Thanks,Fhemmy!Yeah!you said it first!

Now i am enjoying this thread oh . . .The thread sweet pass Gari with sugar and groundnut sef
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Ishmeelites

ayowamiwale win it.he has four points

New question:
jesus and the sychar woman met at whose well
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
VanTee20:

Ishmaelite traders/merchants

i agree to your answer, cos those in turn sold him to Potiphar . . . nice one
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
jesus and the sychar woman met at whose well

Jacob . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:

I strongly disagree. The brother just said Ishmaelites. What kind of Ishmaelites? Bandits? Priests? Soldiers? The correct answer should be Ishmaelite traders
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Jacob . . .
Correct cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
VanTee20:

I strongly disagree. The brother just said Ishmaelites. What kind of Ishmaelites? Bandits? Priests? Soldiers? The correct answer should be Ishmaelite traders

Gen 37:28.He was sold to the Ishmeelites.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Jacob . . .
Fhemmmy wins it...
He has five points

as we are going on accurate answers would be needed so as not to cause discord

New question:
Taxing was made in the new testament by caesar augustus when who was governor of syria
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
Fhemmmy wins it...
He has five points

as we are going on accurate answers would be needed so as not to cause discord

New question:
Taxing was made in the new testament by caesar augustus when who was governor of syria

Quirinius
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cyrenius
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
What is the answer now? No Ojoro oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Quirinius
fhemmmy wins it.He has six point

New question:
what is the first name of jacob's last son
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
fhemmmy wins it.He has six point

New question:
what is the first name of jacob's last son

Reuben?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ben-oni,Benjamin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Kitay(f): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Benjamin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Ben-oni,Benjamin
ayowamiwale wins it.He has ive points

New Question:
who wrote the book of hebrews
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ayowamiwale: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Paul
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
ayowamiwale wins it.He has ive points

New Question:
who wrote the book of hebrews

Paul . . . But there has been controversies of late that was one of Paul's pupils or associates
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayowamiwale: Paul
ayowamiwale wins it.He has six points

@fhemmmy it is true that there is controversy but remember that only paul sends greeting from timothy and it is recorded at the end

New question:
who married Judah firstborn's wife at the end of their story in genesis
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Divepen:
ayowamiwale wins it.He has six points

@fhemmmy it is true that there is controversy but remember that only paul sends greeting from timothy and it is recorded at the end

New question:
who married Judah firstborn's wife at the end of their story in genesis

Onan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1265) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.