Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis (17208 Views)

See What APC Said About Rivers Election (photo) / Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others / Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by kolado(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Willy1willy:
Wole Soyinka need to check into Mental Hospital, he have lost his bearing
Mumu,you reek of otuoke schooling....you could not write simple english.CORRECTION:Read rule 1 of the rule of concord and correct yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
dirtymoney: This dude is talking too much! I really respect him. But since he has decided to wine and dine with the pigs, in the pool of dirty games called politics. Maybe its high time i change my views about him.

is it not from politics the dirty game you got your name?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by adelaja70(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
dirtymoney: This dude is talking too much! I really respect him. But since he has decided to wine and dine with the pigs, in the pool of dirty games called politics. Maybe its high time i change my views about him.
Please do!...
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by jo997: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kzinne: can u explain wat figurative expression is? wat school did u go too? most of ya here went to some ghetto schools struggling to pass jamb, then ull com here feelin like one lecturer who can write english. go siddon if abeg

Being a Nigerian is the best thing that can happen to an African,,,,,,, "bunch and bundles of armchair expertise" yet dey too de xpose deir nyash.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
OneGuyLikeDat:

He has been doing this since colonial era. Same way he spoke for independence and he has always been speaking. If you don't know, update yourself with history. He cannot descend low, he's gotten to a height he can never fall again. You heard?!

it is a pity, it seems that that Guy sold himself total to madam. his case turned to that of Judas.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by spenca: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
ldpele: so so disappointed with the outlined part of it. it shows not decorum. well,she is occupying the sit of the 1st lady n nothing evr1 including wole cn do bouh it
U see ursef 4 mirror? Did he mention Dame of shame ?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
sunny63: A man of late 70s behaving lyk a boy of 15,prof.is suffering 4m a disease an economist called dimishing return.Dim pentience Jonathan allow me 2 handle prof

how much were you given for this contract?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by badassnigga(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
na2day!:
you can extract a hippopotamus from the swamps, but you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus

Classic! grin

nice jab frm prof himself.
he gave her a massive knockout.

it will take forever for that super fat hippopotamus frm Delta swamp to figure out what that mean grin
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Loudspeaker: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Soyinka! You're indeed incredible! We know those salaried by PDP to promote its agenda on this forum selling their future for peanut.
ShyM-X:

^^^^Ouchhhh!!! Classic!! That's the greatest one-liner ever to reply inconsequential people! grin

That's why I absolutely love this man and he's the only Nigerian I admire!
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by sexkilzaphull: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Retardeeness Patience Goatluck is a HIPPOPOTAMUS! LWTMB! grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by newtoneni(m): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Please who is WOLE SOYINKA ? the last time i checked he was a notorious Cultist and not a polititian. The problem with nigerians we forget so soon. Wole Soyinka is the G.O and Founder of SEA DOG (PIRATE) Confraternity which gave birth to VIKINGS, BUKANIAS, and EYIE just to mention a few so why are we celebrating this SATANIC icon. HIS kinsmen are G.O'S of churches affecting lives of people positively what a shame............. Yes it's true you can take the Hippopotamus out from the swamp but not the swamp from the hippopotamus. but WOLE SOYINKA i want you to also know that you can cast out a DEMON out of a MAN but you Can't a MAN out of a DEMON.... @ 79 you are still leading young men to hell with your occultic activities pls it's not too late repent and make HEAVEN cos your days are numbered on earth...........Nonsense
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by bashydemy(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2013
newton eni: Please who is WOLE SOYINKA ? the last time i checked he was a notorious Cultist and not a polititian. The problem with nigerians we forget so soon. Wole Soyinka is the G.O and Founder of SEA DOG (PIRATE) Confraternity which gave birth to VIKINGS, BUKANIAS, and EYIE just to mention a few so why are we celebrating this SATANIC icon. HIS kinsmen are G.O'S of churches affecting lives of people positively what a shame............. Yes it's true you can take the Hippopotamus out from the swamp but not the swamp from the hippopotamus. but WOLE SOYINKA i want you to also know that you can cast out a DEMON out of a MAN but you Can't a MAN out of a DEMON.... @ 79 you are still leading young men to hell with your occultic activities pls it's not too late repent and make HEAVEN cos your days are numbered on earth...........Nonsense
What is this eediot saying, Even Nnamdi Azikwe,Awolowo,Ojukwu,Chinua Achibe Of blessed memory are all belong to one cult or the other but never take it too far like our youths of today. OS shut the Bleep up and get back to the topic.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by texybaby(f): 3:18am On Jul 18, 2013
KwoiZabo: Soyinka tell us the things the presidential aid told you and the ones Amaechi denied if not we will not belive you. And you've been talking too much lately you better keep quiet and talk occasionally like Emeka Anyaoku if not you will loose the little respect that is remaining.

which self respect?d lost one or d former.....cheiii since achebe's departure he's mouth has been running dirty...am sure he thinks he's now .ga @d top.....its now clear that he's involvement in d whole politics is for selfish reasons...that hypocrite that will b friends with anybody for something n later turn against u if its not favourable......i wonder a man who cannot keep a home(irresponsible) think he can keep a state or country....what has been he's contribution to d impending issues in D politics in d west(he's area)....that he's jumping to rivers to run he's rotty mouth......those youth no stone am well..he for no c moth talk....
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by badassnigga(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2013
sleekdot:
Prof Soyinka

[size=16pt]Which of the two is the Hippo you are referring to sir?[/size]

see d way retardeen dey laugh with his thick hippopotamus wife. grin
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Willy1willy: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2013
kolado: Mumu,you reek of otuoke schooling....you could not write simple english.CORRECTION:Read rule 1 of the rule of concord and correct yourself.
Wole Soyinka is your brother, do him a favor, take him to mental Hospital, he is coming a Zero
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by newtoneni(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2013
bashy_demy: What is this eediot saying, Even Nnamdi Azikwe,Awolowo,Ojukwu,Chinua Achibe Of blessed memory are all belong to one cult or the other but never take it too far like our youths of today. OS shut the Bleep up and get back to the topic.
YOU are a big FOOL, in your mind you are defending your Grandmaster WOLE SOYINKA. the others you mentioned here belongs to Cult as you proclaimed BUT wole Soyinka is the G.O and Founder a notorios CULT called SEA DOG in Nigeria can you compare Wole Soyinka to Men like pastor E. Adeboye of RCCG, Bishop D. Oyedipo and Prophet of our Time. TB Joshua of SCOAN who are his kinsmen. when next you want to counter any coment on this thread reason well. You half baked SATANIC illiterate.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by simpleseyi: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2013
sleekdot:

Please why is the elderly woman putting her palm on the boy's big belle na? Is she trying to tell us that the boy is the hippopo?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2013
newton eni: Please who is WOLE SOYINKA ? the last time i checked he was a notorious Cultist and not a polititian. The problem with nigerians we forget so soon. Wole Soyinka is the G.O and Founder of SEA DOG (PIRATE) Confraternity which gave birth to VIKINGS, BUKANIAS, and EYIE just to mention a few so why are we celebrating this SATANIC icon. HIS kinsmen are G.O'S of churches affecting lives of people positively what a shame............. Yes it's true you can take the Hippopotamus out from the swamp but not the swamp from the hippopotamus. but WOLE SOYINKA i want you to also know that you can cast out a DEMON out of a MAN but you Can't a MAN out of a DEMON.... @ 79 you are still leading young men to hell with your occultic activities pls it's not too late repent and make HEAVEN cos your days are numbered on earth...........Nonsense

all the agents of first woman will never argue with main issues but always beat about the bush. e.g where are you going? - I want to eat before going. HIP for the HIP for the hippopo POPO for HIPPOPO and TAMUS for the Hippopotamus HIPPOPOTAMUS
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Willy1willy:
Wole Soyinka is your brother, do him a favor, take him to mental Hospital, he is coming a Zero

but cant be SO ZERO like Chihuahua Achebe
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by nokingasgod: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2013
chadef: These figurative speach sound like that of a bricklayer trying to prove how educated he is. I think soyinka shud stay off polictic and stop being sentimental because ameachi is his personal friend.

You are very right, only a bricklayer can utter ''these figurative speach'' to prove his education, Soyinka should stay off polictic and of course, he should also stop being sentimental because ameachi... all because of an educated illiterate like you!
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by badassnigga(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
duni04: Patience should b proud of herself, its not everbody that gets to be yabbed by a nobel laureate. Its a once in a life time privileged smiley

abi ooo. grin
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by badassnigga(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
nokingasgod:

You are very right, only a bricklayer can utter ''these figurative speach'' to prove his education, Soyinka should stay off polictic and of course, he should also stop being sentimental because ameachi... all because of an educated illiterate like you!

Prof has said it all. many hippopotamus can b found frm Delta swamp. here comes another one grin
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2013
newton eni: YOU are a big FOOL, in your mind you are defending your Grandmaster WOLE SOYINKA. the others you mentioned here belongs to Cult as you proclaimed BUT wole Soyinka is the G.O and Founder a notorios CULT called SEA DOG in Nigeria can you compare Wole Soyinka to Men like pastor E. Adeboye of RCCG, Bishop D. Oyedipo and Prophet of our Time. TB Joshua of SCOAN who are his kinsmen. when next you want to counter any coment on this thread reason well. You half baked SATANIC illiterate.
You are the biggest fool here ewu, When they started the group they use it to fight agaist oppresion in school in those days, na your likes turn the group to devilish. you brother from River state wey dey shout Aromate na Wole soyinka train them?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

Prof has said it all. many hippopotamus can b found frm Delta swamp. here comes another one grin

see friend, if they could arrogate much power to the first lady, then they should also to first son, first daughter, first girlfriend, first mother, first uncle and so on. Even first dog and first house girl.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by ilebaami: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wole Soyinka may have written many plays. He may have the Nobel. He may have been a sound mind. At the moment I can see why he cannot have a wife. He is immature.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
ilebaami: Wole Soyinka may have written many plays. He may have the Nobel. He may have been a sound mind. At the moment I can see why he cannot have a wife. He is immature.

but if u say he is immatute, then how do you describe d RETARDEEN ruling over u?....
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by waledud(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
kenifeh: This is the state of the Nigeria educational system. People should learn to read and understand before talking anyhow in public forums. Wole Soyinka was referring to the rich resource endowment of the Niger-Delta, and he never called Patience Jonathan a hippopotamus. Read the context in which that statement was made. He was indirectly saying that oil, which is the main issue causing the crises, is not the only rich resource of the region. People should look into the waters for solution, "the kingdom of God is within and around us".
hmmmm..Oga lecturer, it is you that doesn't understand a word of what the highly cerebral prof was saying. Am sure if he read what you posted above, he just go into a fit of grins and chuckles. That 'hippo' allegory was actually a jab to PEJ jaw in a way that the comical 'invisible man' would have deal with an avowed villain. So Oga, it is you who shud go add to your language deciphering skill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor / EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother / Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.