Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 (8870 Views)

How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB. / Girl Accidentally Buys A China Iphone 6plus Thatuses Nokia Battery [SEE PHOTOS] / How Do I Indentify A China Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 by Soso990240(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
hello guys,please i want to know if iphone 4 has a china version.if yes,what are the difference? please i want to know.
Re: Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 by ITbomb(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
If you are not sure
1. Go to Settings , then About. You should see all features
If you are not familiar with the features of apple then,

2. The place you are buying the fone, (make sure u have a working email), ask them to create your Apple ID, part of the process is to send verification email to your address. make sure u receive the email and it is from APPLE.

I cant think of any other thing cos this Chinese are smarter everyday.
But dont forget that the original iPhone4 is also 'Made in China'.
Re: Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 by Soso990240(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
ITbomb: If you are not sure
1. Go to Settings , then About. You should see all features
If you are not familiar with the features of apple then,

2. The place you are buying the fone, (make sure u have a working email), ask them to create your Apple ID, part of the process is to send verification email to your address. make sure u receive the email and it is from APPLE.

I cant think of any other thing cos this Chinese are smarter everyday.
But dont forget that the original iPhone4 is also 'Made in China'.
thanks man..i dont know how possible it is to even insert my sim without paying for the phone.i dont want to make mistake.does the china iphone 4 have front camera(webcam)?
Re: Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ive seen the china iphone 4s, its very hard 4 u to state the diff buh here is it
U have to on it first
1. China verson has JAVA in its apps
original iphone does no run java apps

2. China version has a file manager
original version does not!

u can hardly state the diff by looking at it! But if there is a mem card slot, Its china and if the sim port is the normal sim port its china cos real iphone 4 uses mini sim! So ur normal sim is not soppose to enter it

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Original Iphone 4 And China Iphone 4 by Soso990240(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=runzlord]Ive seen the china iphone 4s, its very hard 4 u to
state the diff buh here is it
U have to on it first
1. China verson has JAVA in its apps
original iphone does no run java apps

2. China version has a file manager
original version does not!

u can hardly state the diff by looking at it! But if there is a mem card
slot, Its china and if the sim port is the normal sim port its china
cos real iphone 4 uses mini sim! So ur normal sim is not soppose to
enter it[/quote]bro u are good.am off to approach the phone now.thanx 4 dat.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A 4g Fone / How Can I Hack Top Eleven Football Manager In Nigeria? / Redmi Phones Are Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.