Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! (950 Views)

Happy 34th Birthday To Timi Dakolo / Happy Birthday To His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano (Governor, Anambra State) / Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! by akay48(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUN!!!
Wonder why there's no thread for this on the frontpage already. Abi? All we could see is happy birthday to wizkid, tonto dikeh replies mercy johnson, otedola's daughter releases new shot (wtf!!)...c'mon guys, I think it's time we celebrate 'serious celebs'...
InOtherNews..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OLUWASEUN OSEWA, THE PROUD OWNER OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST WEBSITES IN NIGERIA AND INDEED AFRICA, OUR VERY OWN MARK ZUCKERBURG. Sir, I wish you a very long life and prosperity as you continue to inspire millions of modern youths.
(I hope this makes it to the frontpage tho)
- Akinyemi Akinniyi, a NLander

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa is a social media icon and an African communication revolutionist that has made the dreams of millions come true. Many bloggers owe Osewa gratitude for the traffic they get from Nairaland Forums. Happy Birthday to Oluwaseun Osewa!! What a phenomenom he is! SIGNED: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! by RedCard1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Happy birthday our oga @da top. But how old are u now? I hope u are not 24 o. Stay calm
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! by akay48(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Red_Card: Happy birthday our oga @da top. But how old are u now? I hope u are not 24 o. Stay calm
lol...24 is too small na, he looks 42 to me, judging by his profile pix

(1) (Reply)

Pop Star Rihanna Steps Out Bra-less Again! / Bffs Barbz And Zainab Get Naughty As They Play Golf In Their Bikinis / Kunlle Afolayan Lands In Hospital After The Wrap Of October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.