Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me (39309 Views)

Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help / The Legend Of The Toilet Infection; Is This The Cause Of Vaginal Discharge? / Bananas Prevent HIV Infection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by frankels(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
ibedun: You are alive because of this medication and the people who have supported you.

Sorry to say but forget that inexistent and not-so-useful God.

Best of luck
ibedun: You are alive because of this medication and the people who have supported you.

Best of luck

Best of luck
must you broadcast ur atheist character on non religious matters
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Amadaz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
If HIV na blessing make e no reach me & my family...
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Neddyogu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2013

Best of luck
try and read the 14th psalm sir. Just try.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by redskin: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2013

Best of luck
are u sure u r very okay @ibedun.
Neddy ogu: try and read the 14th psalm sir. Just try.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by mimiejacobz(f): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
ACM10: Can someone tell me who is Dr. Anthony Agu? I know of Dr. Ken Agu. Can anyone from UNTH help?
dis one Na to tell us say u knw d pple abi d place?read d story n move ahead
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by klbakare(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Red_Card: Touching story. At first I was shocked over HIV now being a blessing. If I were u, reconciling with my mother would have been the last thing on my mind. I wish u goodluck on your dream of finding the cure to HIV. Even if you don't find the cure, am sure your name will still be on the guiness world record either as "'an open HIV patient" or "one of the oldest virgins currently living". Lest I forget, pls keep God off your mind. Hoping on him will be a waste of time.
you Nigerians never cease to see something bad ehh? Smh...mtchewww
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2013
This is called - low self esteem, hw can she say she wouldnt have been around important pple if nt for her positive hiv status Why didnt she tink she would b one important personality in future, wit or witout hiv?
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by jidewin(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2013
Caracta: *wipes tears*

This is an inspiring story. That's a good spirit. Thumbs up Gloria. Smh @ people that commit suicide daily over trivial issues like breakups and low CGPA. There is always a reason to live!

I'm proud to be HIV negative grin
So moved ny her doggedness and determination I didn't know my eyes were filled with mist....until I read your last part....then I burst out laughing while tears came flowing.Mixed feelings.

My contact with HIV positive peeps who live their lives normal and even more active and agile than we with negatives while in SA is an eye opener to me. I must say I also become more informed.
True,it is not only through promiscuity one could get infected. Medical and lab workers also stand a great risk of becoming easily infected while discharging their duties. Well,thank God for PeP and ARVs.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2013

This is an inspiring story. That's a good spirit. Thumbs up Gloria. Smh @ people that commit suicide daily over trivial issues like breakups and low CGPA. There is always a reason to live!

Dis ur particularity abt low CGPA dey make me suspect u o
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Idongesit619(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Red_Card: Touching story. At first I was shocked over HIV now being a blessing. If I were u, reconciling with my mother would have been the last thing on my mind. I wish u goodluck on your dream of finding the cure to HIV. Even if you don't find the cure, am sure your name will still be on the guiness world record either as "'an open HIV patient" or "one of the oldest virgins currently living". Lest I forget, pls keep God off your mind. Hoping on him will be a waste of time.
Pls xplain ur last sentence?I'm perplex.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by jhidey08(m): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2013

u're really a character.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by sunny3kng(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Jarus: And some people, till today, still dont believe there is HIV.

I remember when people - educated for that matter - used to say HIV is just an imaginary blabla by the West to deceive Africans.
I pray for you that you may see the true light of the gospel and know the hope of His (Christ calling) Amen.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2013
@Caracta..u be real crazy character..lol....nice oxymoron.

Back to topic..I reject such blessing by fire but good to knowthat she has dreams and she's determined.I pray God grants her heart desires

1 Like

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by logica(m): 12:55am On Jul 18, 2013
frankels:
must you broadcast ur atheist character on non religious matters
Is this matter religious? Why don't you also ask those making reference to God?
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by emmanjnr(m): 2:40am On Jul 18, 2013
jaytime: What a touching story. I hereby move a motion that this post be sent to the homepage. Any seconder?
seconded by me.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by emmanjnr(m): 2:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Inik: Oh Lord prolong her life and let her dream of becoming a medical doctor become a reality.
Amen
Inik: Oh Lord prolong her life and let her dream of becoming a medical doctor become a reality.
Amen
Amen
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by anonimi: 2:43am On Jul 18, 2013
mimiejacobz:
dis one Na to tell us say u knw d pple abi d place?read d story n move ahead

Why do we like to think only in SIMPLEX mode

Have you considered that he may be trying to confirm specific parts of her story that seem riddled with embellishemnts and inaccuracies (to put it mildly).
* She is 24 years old now i.e. 2013.
* Was infected at 12 as a JSS 1 student and also broke the window of their house to run away at the same age 12 with only N800 even though drugs cost N15k etc.
* Meanwhile she was rescued and subsequently finished (secondary?) school in 1996 i.e. 17 years ago.

Why do we find it difficult to FUYLLY engage ALL our reasoning faculties

Hence mactonia posted that he hates maths like hell but apparently most guys did not even understand teh message he was passing across, preferring to focus only on the image and the fun side.
No wonder we are defrauded easily as MUGUs by political and religious leaders from all sides.
SMH!!!
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by AnE1(f): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Thank god 4 ur life gloria, I pray ur dreams come 2 pass. But never ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ say its a blessing simply because ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ dine with some influential members of d society cos of ur status, its called LOW self esteem. As 4 dos FOOLS that think God doesn't exist, I pray he gives ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ a reason to acknowledge his sovereignty because, God never shares his Glory.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by DBestDoc(f): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2013
ACM10:

Who told u that HIV is the world most dreaded disease? Your ignorance knows no bound. What about cancer? What about multi-drug resistant TB?

Yeah!HIV is nowhere close to cancer.It's one sort of stuff i cant wish for my worse enemy to have.

Lord please help the Cancer patients cry cry they are really suffering
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by greatgod2012(f): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Really thank God for her.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by chuksozy: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2013

Best of luck
In due course, ur eyes will open.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by jamesbridget13(f): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2013
mactoni91: i hate maths like hell...
Segun
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2013
anonimi:

Why do we like to think only in SIMPLEX mode

Have you considered that he may be trying to confirm specific parts of her story that seem riddled with embellishemnts and inaccuracies (to put it mildly).
* She is 24 years old now i.e. 2013.
* Was infected at 12 as a JSS 1 student and also broke the window of their house to run away at the same age 12 with only N800 even though drugs cost N15k etc.
* Meanwhile she was rescued and subsequently finished (secondary?) school in 1996 i.e. 17 years ago.

Why do we find it difficult to FUYLLY engage ALL our reasoning faculties

Hence mactonia posted that he hates maths like hell but apparently most guys did not even understand teh message he was passing across, preferring to focus only on the image and the fun side.
No wonder we are defrauded easily as MUGUs by political and religious leaders from all sides.
SMH!!!
so your problem now is dat she shld b 28 or 29. Nawa o, na only she de do age declaration abi, how old is Baba iyabo even most civil servants... Abeggi, live Miss Asuquo for ṃ̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ o.
Hello, Gloria my sister, much love sister, Go girl go, Pls get closer to God. God bless you sist.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by frankscof(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2013

Best of luck
if u don't believe in God watch what you say about him,he is so merciful but not stupid,I pray he forgives and help you in Jesus name
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by mrkhay(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2013
omo....................God really loves her....nd dat man of God......a wolf in sheep"s clothing
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Oga u well at all Did u read d guy's (jarus)post properly b4 quoting him?
olodo it was a revrend lke u(definitely not catholic cuz we say Revrend Fr,but other orthodox churches) that stigmatised d girl d most and he claims to knw God like u do! Hypocrite!
sunny3kng:
I pray for you that you may see the true light of the gospel and know the hope of His (Christ calling) Amen.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by kolajoo(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by kolajoo(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2013
ACM10:

Who told u that HIV is the world most dreaded disease? Your ignorance knows no bound. What about cancer? What about multi-drug resistant TB?
Even a malaria embarassed
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by BankuTilapia: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Diz iz wot we want to read n not phucking stories abt dimwits and uncouth boneheaded eeediots like tonto dickheadddddd, skeleton yvonne nelson and da kind of dress some wayside actresses are wearing. May God grant her perpetual peace n health.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by BankuTilapia: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2013
ACM10:

So wot TB Joshua is now a multi drug resistant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.