Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nairaland Evangelists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Evangelists (3380 Views)

Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists / Nigerian ''Evangelists'' Condemned For False Miracle Claims - BBC News / Faith-healers And Tele-evangelists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello Image123,

I can understand your passion why you engaged so long in this discussion- just convince and save a soul, but i think it is more than that. Some are here to hijack our efforts and throw everything into confusion and vain argument and abuse if not checked. At times let us check the username and perhaps past posts and comments of the person that want to engage us before we do.

God bless you for still passing the warning, though. I can imagine why most prophets of old were persecuted and killed. they had to say what they had to people who hated violently what they were saying.

Shalom.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by johnw74: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2015
annyplenty:

God will do His work by Himself.

annyplenty:

Harvest is plenty! Labourers are few. Lord of the Harvest, Please, send labourers to your harvest!

??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Let us reach out to many with the gospel. time is running out fast.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Lets go a fishing for the LORD, harvesting souls. They are already ripe for harvest.

JESUScoming
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Isaiah 58:1

1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

This is the time to lift up our voices like the sound of a trumpet and warn all people may be accept the light and reject darkness, may be they will accept life and reject condemnation, maybe they will enter the ark before the door is shut.

This is not the time to preach another gospel- gospel that is not founded on the blood and cross of Jesus. Let us rise up. time is up. Let us go out and win souls for the Lord.

JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Stay ready.

JESUScoming
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2015
2 Timothy 2:4

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Isaiah 52:7

7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Preach the gospel. Win souls. Let heavens rejoice because of your actions.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Last great harvest of the Lord is here. The Harvest is plentiful. Let us go and win souls for the Lord before the trumpet sounds.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
The Lord is raising His last days army. Be a part of that army!
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
We have so many labourers (pastors) now, but the harvest is few. Be a faithful and rewarding servant for the master.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let us work while it is day for the night cometh when no man can work
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
The earth is ripe to be harvested. Get ready. Jesus is coming.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let us continue to spread the Gospel and prepare the way of the Lord.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Revelatio 14:6-7
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Preach the Gospel.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
He is coming. stay ready.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
annyplenty:
LET US ENTER BUSES AND PREACH JESUS

For the first time, I actually spoke out against those irritating bus preachers. I made the mistake of sitting in the front (because I needed to come down at Ojota) and this woman sat beside me. Oh my goodness. You need to see the way she was screaming. Spitting on me. I didn't want to cause a scene so I decided to use my earpiece to listen to music, and tried to shift a bit further from her so the 'rain' wouldn't touch me. I was uncomfortable so I had to manage. Though her voice was still loud enough for me to hear, I had to endure it. (Prince's Sign O The Times album isn't very loud. Dunno why the mix engineer made it so. Even tried to get it on iTunes too but from the preview, its the same thing). Then she got to the end of her sermon (if you could call it that) and started handing out flyers. She tapped me once and I ignored her, fuming with anger at how uncomfortable she made my trip from Ikorodu. Then she tapped me again, harder. I seriously flipped out. I'm an introvert, and take a lot of sh*t from people, but betcha by golly wow, I wasn't going to take that kind of bullsh*t. I retorted, angrily. Let out all my frustrations. And I had supporters grin who were backing me up, murmuring their approval of my rant. It kind of fueled me to continue. And as soon as I was done, the bus stopped at my destination. How convenient grin . She didn't get a chance to reply me, and frankly, I wouldn't have cared to listen.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2018
Go ye into the world and preach the gospel
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by spartan117(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
I wanted to create a thread like this but this thread says it all. Let he who has an ear hear what the Lord is saying.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
spartan117:
I wanted to create a thread like this but this thread says it all. Let he who has an ear hear what the Lord is saying.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
the harvest is ripe.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
harvest is much. time is short. let us go and harvest souls for the Lord.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let us win souls for the Lord, Jesus Christ. Let us use all media and resources available to us.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan is spreading evil across the face of the earth. Let us also spread the Gospel of the Lord, Jesus Christ, across the face of the earth.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2019
Souls are being lost to hell at alarming rate on daily basis. Let us increase our evangelism.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2019
Jesus is coming
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
The harvest is ripe. Go and harvest souls tor the Lord
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Let us intensify our soul winning efforts.
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
there are churches everywhere but wickedness and evil are skyroketting at the same time. The cause is that the true gospel of the Lord which rebukes, exhorts are not being preached as much again.

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."
Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
There are many agents of the devil doing satanic evangelism on the social media.

Let us also use the opportunity of the social to broadcast Jesus Christ, my Lord, to all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by annyplenty(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Let us hasten up our evangelism. Time is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Evangelists by nlPoster: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
annyplenty:

Dear Nairaland Evangelists!

I have observed that most threads aimed at winning souls are often hijacked by impostors to cause confusions. These impostors deliberately introduce posts that will make these evangelistic threads end in arguments, abuse, harsh words, vain words and the likes.

I don't think that's a problem.

Many so-called Nigerian Christians are working hand in hand with the so called "anti-Christians' anyway.

And guess who their targets are, ie what unites them?

Their hatred for certain fellow Christians of course.

So, I wouldn't worry about it.

Ashewo thread is there, nobody's concern.

Hapless women, wives, females being attacked practically every day, which Christian comes to their rescue? None.

It's even unbelievers who would be defending them from "fellow Christians". undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Exist? The Evidence Doesn't Hold Up - Washington Post. / Help! Dream Of Eating Fried Egg / Secrets To Dealing With Spiritual Cobwebs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.