Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) (3072 Views)

Inside Justin Bieber’s New Beverly Hills Mansion / ILLUMINATI TATTOO: See Chris Brown New Illuminati Neck Tattoo [ PHOTOS / Cute Or Not? Check Out Justin Bieber's New Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kCHMNR8p7A8/Ueb2OHL7IWI/AAAAAAAAAkk/NPy3paN0Gkg/s320/bieber+strange+eye.jpg[/img]

19year old Justin Bieber has proudly showed off his latest body inking by posing for a picture he later posted on Instagram.

The new tattoo sits in the crook of his left arm, just above the word 'Believe', which the 19-year-old star got to commemorate the release of his third album.

The ultra-realistic eye design allegedly represents the watchful eye of Justin's mother, Pattie Mallette, and NOT about some almighty secret organization! So let all conspiracy theorists forget concluding it's the illuminati all-seeing eye

Justin Bieber is definitely a man of body art! this new tattoo brings Justin's tattoo tally up to 16, with some of his more original images including a portrait of Jesus, an owl, and girl closely resembling his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.

SOURCE:www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Rubbish

Ain't feeling it

1 Like

Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 1:46am On Jul 18, 2013
illuminati dustbin...occultic pickin
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2013
free2ryhme: illuminati dustbin...occultic pickin
why do you think there is illuminati connotation to that tattoo?
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: why do you think there is illuminati connotation to that tattoo?

For your info I don't think ; for it the least form of reasoning

why does he have an OWL and an EYE as tattoo.. and he give the baphomet sign ..

I believe what i i believe and you believe what you believe cool
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by Nomski0(f): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2013
free2ryhme:

For your info I don't think ; for it the least form of reasoning

why does he have an OWL and an EYE as tattoo.. and he give the baphomet sign ..

I believe what i i believe and you believe what you believe cool

Abeg help me ask am.

I dont see a good future for this child in both his career and life if he continues to behave like this.

Guess he fooled us with that sweet voice singing 'baby' because right now he's just a pawn for them to use and destroy.
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Abeg help me ask am.

I dont see a good future for this child in both his career and life if he continues to behave like this.

Guess he fooled us with that sweet voice singing 'baby' because right now he's just a pawn for them to use and destroy.
Well, Justin is just 19 years. He still has a long career ahead.... If he stays off hard drugs and excess alcohol, I don't think he'd have unsolveable problems in the future.
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by Nomski0(f): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: Well, Justin is just 19 years. He still has a long career ahead.... If he stays off hard drugs and excess alcohol, I don't think he'd have unsolveable problems in the future.

He's already getting carded for underage drinking......it wont be long before the hard drugs follow.

Thats one of the main reasons Selena dumped his äss.....he's heading down the path of destruction. I hope he realizes his flaws before its too late
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

He's already getting carded for underage drinking......it wont be long before the hard drugs follow.

Thats one of the main reasons Selena dumped his äss.....he's heading down the path of destruction. I hope he realizes his flaws before its too late
Most teenage celebrities find it difficult to carry their superstar status with cool head, because of the pressure pop culture exerts on their vulnerable minds. It's until Justin clocks maybe 24 years or 25 years that we can, with a high level of precision, analyse his behavioural nuances.
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by Nomski0(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: Most teenage celebrities find it difficult to carry their superstar status with cool head, because of the pressure pop culture exerts on their vulnerable minds. It's until Justin clocks maybe 24 years or 25 years that we can, with a high level of precision, analyse his behavioural nuances.

Yeah you're right but there're still some stars who didnt mess around when they were regarded as young hollywood, he should take cue from them.
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Yeah you're right but there're still some stars who didnt mess around when they were regarded as young hollywood, he should take cue from them.
The social demand on music stars is greater than the demand on movie stars. However, if he takes cues from cool headed 'young hollywood,' the better for him at the end of the day.
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Justin Bieber @ 25: "damn I screwed up"
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
uniqueval: Justin Bieber @ 25: "damn I screwed up"
lolzzz... You're so funny!
Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

pls mention names .. there is no way you can be a teenage star in Hollywood and not be a Illuminati pawn ...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by favournkey(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo) by tushberry: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Too much money dey worry ham

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Popular Artiste Admits Having Sex With His Blood Sister / Wow!!! >>SEE What Yoruba Actress Halima Abubakar Did To Her Big Oranges / Latest Photo Of 2face Idibia’s Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.