Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? (1639 Views)

Alone With My Thought by Niftyrules (Odunayo Ajani) #Mobilebookshelfwaw / Samuel:the Riverine Boy / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by aphoe(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2008
Hello everyone. one of the reasons people come to forum is to share ideas, give personal opinions on issues and help one anther as may apply.

there is this Typing work online by a guy called ajani samuel. you have to pay him N5k to enter the program. i was interested and paid N5k into his account. from what he posted and all we discussed online via yahoo messenger, i am just to register and he sends the jobs to me. but what he gave me 3 docs that explains something else. when we met online this morning, i told him that i have read the documents, and asked for what next, he told me to read them again.

i will keep you guys posted on the whole issue as time goes on. just contact me before you make any move.

NOTE: It is still very early to conclude that Ajani Samuel (and any other person thats advertising such programs) is a fraud. i am just sharing my experience hoping that others will read and make a decision after more thoughts and pondering on my experience. After all great things have small beginnings

aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk

PS: i am attaching a copy of my IM with Ajani Samuel with this thread. if you can't see it you can mail me. i'll send them to you

Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by U1(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2008
Hello there, I once made a post related to the type online business by this Ajani of a guy. Below is the link, go check it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=110888.msg2233113#msg2233113 cool
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by Vuitton(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
Pls give us mo info on these online jobs wink
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by webguru(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2008
haba, aphoe grin

never pay to work for someone
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by faoni572(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
aphoe, i read the conversation between the two of u in the attachment u provided and to my understanding u have already been scammed. i will take it as a lesson too.
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by tomX1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2008
While it's not completely clear from the wordings of the text that it's a scam, the attitude Ajani seems to be putting up after you paid him does smacks of a scam. If you had doubts, it should be his job to reasure you.
You on the other hand should at least have given him the benefit of the doubt in your last chat session and re-read the manual. You might have missed something or mis-interpreted something in there.

I realy hope the whole thing works out well mostly because I belive in a Nigeria where people will feel secure doing bussiness online. But experiences like this sort of throws the spanner in the works.

You may also post the manual in question so we can go through it.

@U1, I tried going to the link you posted but I got an error message saying the page is missing. It must have contained some realy intresting insights.

@aphoe, when you wish to transact any cash bussiness with some one online, always exercise maximum discretion. It's better to err on the side of caution.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by aphoe(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2008
@webguru
Thanks for the advice, pal! though it is coming very late. i have already fell into the ditch

@faoni572
i have been scammed. but at least i have learnt my lessons, if you fool me once, you are the fool. if you fool me twice then i am the fool, that was a quote i read on my sec school wall long time ago

@tomX
well, i dont think i want to send the manual online, just in case of any, ( i belive u understand) but trust me, i have read them again and again. no sense. as a matter of fact, the content of the manuals is exactly what that bloke has been posting on nairaland.com.
its like i paid for all his adverts. cos he sent the same adverts to me as manual
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by rancetech(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
I really didn't quite get the gist, did you pay him to work for him or to get information on where to work online? Why I'm asking is that I'm an information marketer and I advertise on this forum and I have a lot of clients. So I wouldn't want a situation whereby somebody will spoil our reputation. Did he not offer a money-back guarantee? Let me meet this guy please. I hate scammers, they disgust me a lot. So make proper investigations before you label him a scammer.
Re: Ajani Samuel & Type Work Online, Is It A Fraud? by aphoe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
i think you really have to read our chat on yahoo messenger i attached to this post to understand the whole thing. he sent me junks as manual after i paid N5,000.00 into his oceanic account.

if you wanna show me how to make cash on part-time basis, send a mail to aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk. i hope i dont have to pay for another 'manual' again

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Poetry / Where Two Rivers Meet / IF ONLY SHE HAD STAYED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.