Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... (1405 Views)

Car News: Pope Francis' Fiat 500L Just Sold For $82,000 / Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After Jeep Hack / I Want To Fix Fiat Tippo Engine Into My Lancia Car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by supaeagles(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2013
And "sexy" literally because this new Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio is "made up" of 12 sexy women wearing body paint colors and well positioned over each other to form the likeness of the car . Very little post production work, no Photoshop, It's all women in various positions collectively forming the shape of the sexy Fiat 500. It was done as part of an advert for ESPN magazine.

(see the image and here is a link to the video of the making of this incredible photoshoot Fiat Made Of 12 Naked Women)

Re: Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by bigt2(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2013
cool cooool!!!
Re: Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by Oguieke(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
this car is cute i will buy one for her
Re: Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by supaeagles(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ogui eke: this car is cute i will buy one for her
and she will be wondering why you want to "drive this car" all night long wink
Re: Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by Usen9c(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
9c car
Re: Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by johnwen: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2013
it make me scared.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Looking Fiat Car......... by supaeagles(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
johnwen: it make me scared.
hug the "car" and you will have other feelings smiley

(1) (Reply)

Audi/VW Computer Software / !!! Urgent Sales !!! Toyota Sienna,honda Mdx And Toyota Venza... / Car Air Condition System Dirty - Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.