Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen (40529 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2013
A 23-year-old graduate of Geography and Physical Planning, from Abia State University, Uturu, former Miss Nwanyieze Nnebuife Onyendi, has emerged as the World Purity Queen.

Miss Nwanyieze, who instantly transformed into Mrs. Nwanyieze Purity (Nee Onyendi as a result of her marriage to her husband, Mr. Purity, was confirmed a virgin by a team of female medical experts, who examined her and found her worthy of the crown at the age of 23. For this reason, she went home with a brand new Nissan car.

In her emotion laden speech during the ceremony which took place in Aba, Mrs. Purity said thus: “But for your grace, I would not be kept, but for your grace, I would miss this glory, I am for ever grateful that you have been faithful to me Lord, for your amazing grace.

“I appreciate God Almighty for this historic and unique event divinely orchestrated to leave humanity with memories that will positively affect our morals. I feel greatly honoured today to be crowned World Purity Queen, it is a very big privilege for me indeed and a rare favour bestowed on me by God.

I really can’t comprehend the fact that God chose me for this great impactful and outstanding office out of billions of ladies on earth.

Being a symbol of purity, dignity and chastity in this generation is a mighty honour, an election of grace and not by my works.” Narrating her story to TS Weekend, Purity stated that only the grace of God saw her through all the years.

“As a growing child, I was raised by Godly moral standards in a Christian home, I wasn’t born with a silver spoon, so to say, but God supplied what ever good thing I needed per time. My father and mother worked hard to make sure that we did not beg.

Being the first child in the family, I learnt responsibility very early in life because I started taking care of siblings and the home whenever dad was not present.

As a teenager then, I learnt what God said about youthful lusts, sex before marriage, prostitutions and their grave consequences and I decided never to be part of it.

I discovered that I had the passion to tell younger ones the dangers of promiscuity and immorality; little did I know that it was going to be the ministry I was created to serve God and humanity in. “In my first year in university, I had a relationship God delivered me from, after I sought counsel from my pastor to know if it is safe to enjoy romance without sex.

Pastor Franklin rebuked my unholy thought and prayed my relationship to an end. I then vowed never to get involved in any other relationship until I was through with school and very ready to marry. God helped me and I joyfully served God all through school.

It could only be God that kept me; secondly, I wasn’t even harassed by any cult member or lecturer. God saw the zeal in me to keep my virginity till marriage and helped me to achieve it, no wonder he connected me to my ordained husband, his servant to preach and celebrate purity.

“I boldly say to any one, the youths and teenagers in particular that you are not free to romance, kiss or have sex with any one you are not completely married to. God is against it. Whatever you cannot do before your biological or spiritual parents is evil.

By the grace of God, I will work in my office as the world purity queen to restore the dignity of humanity. I will proudly honour any girl that keeps her virginity till marriage with precious gifts like cars in all the states and nations where the purity team is welcomed for its purity campaign.

I will take this purity campaign to all nooks and crannies of the society. To really show that God is really with us in this purity campaign, we already have an ambassador of purity, a Ladywho also kept her virginity till marriage as was confirmed by me in company of our team of female medical practitioners. She will be celebrated on World Purity Day 2014 with others that we expect to register this year.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/23-yr-old-virgin-emerges-world-purity-queen/

21 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Tolexander: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2013
Nice!

they only tested for her virginity. How i wish they can also test her degree of masturbat1on, Mouth Action given to guys, mouth action and the rest.

we already
have
an ambassador of purity, a
Ladywho
also kept her virginity till
marriage as was confirmed by
me in company of
our team of female medical
practitioners
hope they aren't trying to include Mercy Johnson's daughter, Purity, to the list of ambassadors cos it isn't by name o

15 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2013
What if the said method of "remaking women" virgins again is employed?
This whole thing just doesnt make sense to me. She was called "world purity queen", did other countries send in their representatives?

8 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by bigt2(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Conspiracy of silence!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by angelTI(f): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2013
lol @world purity queen. wetin we no go hear? Good for her sha
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by yuzedo: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Tolexander: Nice!

they only tested for her virginity. How i wish they can also test her degree of masturbat1on, Mouth Action given to guys, mouth action and the rest.

hope they aren't trying to include Mercy Johnson's daughter, Purity, to the list of ambassadors cos it isn't by name o
F..uck you bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Rooneyboy(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Is she related to Onila grin

8 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by 1shortblackboy: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2013
nna na wa o ! world purity queen ? this wan na made in Aba o

5 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Good 4 her..
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Pedagogue: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Years back, a virginity beauty crown would have been very unnecessary.
But in a world where immorality is now fashionable, d pageant is timely and positive.

As could be seen from some of the posts here, virginity is gradually becoming a subject of laughter...Infact, many gullibly think virginity is lack of opportunity!
But is it? I've seen many extra ugly girls who have sex almost every day with different men..so, that lack of opportunity is crap! We live in a world where some
Men enjoy sex with babies and mad women...No matter how ugly a girl is, there's someone that is crazy about bedding her! .so,pls do show some respect when u
Hear d word ' virgin'-It takes a whole lot of self denial and discipline to be one.

Nevertheless, there are virgins and there are virgins o....Some virgins have done it through their a*s many times...For these type of virgins,their virginity is a facade!
But I must say,old virgins in dis category are few-because most often than not, a girl that has done it through the a*s will eventually get tired of it and go for the main thing later on.

For those that have lost it or was stolen from them,may God give them d fortitude to bear the loss....However,being a virgin will not automatically translate into marital success.
My advice to men- that your GF is no more a 'flower' does not mean she 'll not be a good wife! So,pls go for her if she makes u happy.
Nonetheless, virginity is like the icing on the cake tho...there is a difference between tokunbo and brand new! With Tokunbo, u can never tell the number of previous 'riders' ....But in all, ask yourself this simple question- AM I A VIRGIN?

55 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Lilimax(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
**just passing with speed and with my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed***

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Rooneyboy: Is she related to Onila grin
I was wondering the same thing o. Onila is the president of us virgins on Nl.

Where is onila na

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by sylve11: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo:
F..uck you bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

f. . .uck you multiplied by 5. grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by CHIMSKY(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Tolexander: Nice!

hope they aren't trying to include Mercy Johnson's daughter, Purity, to the list of ambassadors cos it isn't by name o[/b]
I know she will also hold the record for receiving the highest number of head jobs!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by hammedkola(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
If she schools in Lautech, she won't survive it...Lautech guys are badt

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by CHIMSKY(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
justirich:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/23-yr-old-virgin-emerges-world-purity-queen/

Do you know how many guys have paid homage to her with their tongues and fingers?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by AlPicapcI(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
GOD BLESS HER....

16 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by franklinjoseph(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Na wa o! Unbelievable story...
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
she fine or ugly?? if fine then she merit d award
.... if ugly then.....her being a virgin no be by choice

4 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Lolz babe u must be ugly#jst saying
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Linoversace: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
World purity queen for something organised in ABA?
How many people did they inspect before crowning her?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by kaeto(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Just like my fiancee, i won't touch her oo, free motor tins on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
angry nothing person no go hear finish. What's the big deal. Africans and their shallow thoughts, how e take affect price of akara. Abeg carry your virginity go meet shekau.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Making noise is not worth it, my blood sister married age 27 yrs old as a virgin,and is still got another 25 yrs old virgin sister,may God bless her with good husband and children.

9 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: she fine or ugly?? if fine then she merit d award
.... if ugly then.....her being a virgin no be by choice
Who told you fine girls cant be virgins?!

8 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Chamber10(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
See comments. Una think say everybody quick spoil like una. Abeg make una park well joor.
@topic, good one girl

4 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Teegurlee(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Una dey do ojoro o. Am a virgin 2.I neva kpansh b4 o,I do only mouth jobs and hand jobs. Supreme court must hear abt dis.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by 1shortblackboy: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
just imagine inspecting the tins of all the contestants
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2013
How many virgins contested? How many countries? Was the form also sold to the revered 72 virgins promised to those clowns? Cos they must not fail virginity test on that day o!
Last Bullet:
Good for her.

4 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by duality(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2013
this is graciously lovely
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Johnson07: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
Hello guys, we all know that the mtn magic sim has been blocked, but we've got another new method that works 100%..

Features of this freebies are=
It has no expiration date+
No data cap needed+
Works on all browsing devices+
Activation occur immediately after configuration +
Speed limit upto 900kbps*

.. This package is not totally free, price is 1500 only..... Contact me @ 0-8-1-6-9.5.2-5.0-1.4 or 0-8-0-8-1-7-0-7-3-o-3..

No scam related members should call.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by 50calibre(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Purity queen my a*s!!

Someone can be a virgin but still give head like a who*re

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Bukky Ajayi's 1970 Daily Times Newspaper Interview Dispelling Death Rumour / Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.