Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind (2362 Views)

The 6 Most Wicked Pope In Catholic History / Why Do Religious People Fight Science? / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Religious people kill for their 'god' to spread 'love' and 'peace'.

Religious people torture , torment and inflict pain on unbelievers for rejecting their illogical beliefs.

Religious people wish their enemies immediate death , suffering and pain .

Religious people believe in a god who is 100 times more cruel than 1 million Hitlers

Religious people taunt, mock and hate anyone who debunks their myths

Religious people have deep seated rage that is ready to explode into all out violence if there was the opportunity.

Religious people want us to suspend our intellectual faculties and accept everything they feed us without question.

Religious people invent wicked things for infidels to scare them into submission

Religious people are control freaks

Religious people oppress women

Religious people killed Jesus

Religious people killed the Prophets

Religious people killed the saints

Religious people are against everything that Christ stands for , they do not have real love , kindness or gentleness in their lives.

Religious people have a harsh, vindictive spirit that is camouflaged with legalism and outward show.

Religious people look like angels on the outside but are like demons on the inside.

Religious people - Repent !!!

cool

4 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2013
WELL DAYUMMMMMMM. YOU MAKE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF HARMLESS ANGELS grin

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMMMMMM. YOU MAKE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF HARMLESS ANGELS grin

Bro, these are my experiences over a decade of being in the system , and interacting with religious people from both the Christian and Muslim divide.

If Jesus were around , he will whip these people and chase them into outer darkness .

They misrepresent everything he stood for.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by obyrich(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2013
I avoid them like a plaque! They are masters of deception. Liars and vindictive. Christ came to save the lost, but the so called believers and born again of today are selfish people who believe that all their enemies and rivals must DIE by fire! Churches are fast becoming occultic covens where members gather day and night to pray for the annihilation of their real and imaginary enemies. I keep mum whenever such useless antichrist prayer points are raised in my church. The followers of christ are charged with saving the lost and wicked. If you are saved, go out and save others even if it means to lose your life do it.

5 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel: Religious people kill for their 'god' to spread 'love' and 'peace'.

Religious people torture , torment and inflict pain on unbelievers for rejecting their illogical beliefs.

Religious people believe in a god who is 100 times more cruel than 1 million Hitlers

Religious people have deep seated rage that is ready to explode into all out violence if there was the opportunity.

Religious people want us to suspend our intellectual faculties and accept everything they feed us without question.

Religious people invent wicked things for infidels to scare them into submission

Religious people are against everything that Christ stands for , they do not have real love , kindness or gentleness in their lives.

Religious people have a harsh, vindictive spirit that is camouflaged with legalism and outward show.

Religious people look like angels on the outside but are like demons on the inside.

cool

Yes ohh you forgot to add that "Religious people jubilate and make as central worship over the fact that a certain god had his own "son" (who double as himself) murdered so that they the religious people can forgiven their own sin which they are not prepared to die for and live a life of sin", yes Religious people Repent ohhhhh!
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
vedaxcool:

Yes ohh you forgot to add that "Religious people jubilate and make as central worship over the fact that a certain god had his own "son" (who double as himself) murdered so that they the religious people can forgiven their own sin which they are not prepared to die for and live a life of sin", yes Religious people Repent ohhhhh!

If I may add the religion that has a beloved prophet who soaked his hands in the blood of his 'friends' and wished his enemies death by the most gruesome methods possible . What a perfect role model of peace and love.

The mere mention of his name can immediately result in carnage , slaughter and cataclysmic violence.

We 'love' this great 'prophet' and his warlike 'peaceful' religion.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by plaetton: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel: Religious people kill for their 'god' to spread 'love' and 'peace'.

cool

Well Frosbel,
If it looks like fraud, talks like a fraud and walks like a fraud, then it is probably the mother of all frauds.
This is what I have been saying for my entire adult life.

Glad to see you coming around.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
plaetton:

Well Frosbel,
If it looks like fraud, talks like a fraud and walks like a fraud, then it is probably the mother of all frauds.
This is what I have been saying for my entire adult life.

Glad to see you coming around.

Yes my dear , Religion is a fraud and has bastardised the precious truths of the one and only GOD who sent his Son Jesus, as the Truth, the Way and the Life to peace, love and rest for the human soul.

Jesus is a breath of fresh air from all the religious madness.

I am enjoying my freedom and love.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

If I may add the religion that has a beloved prophet who soaked his hands in the blood of his 'friends' and wished his enemies death by the most gruesome methods possible . What a perfect role model of peace and love.

The mere mention of his name can immediately result in carnage , slaughter and cataclysmic violence.

cool

which still does not answer;

"Religious people jubilate and make as central worship over the fact that a certain god had his own "son" (who double as himself) murdered so that they the religious people can forgiven their own sin which they are not prepared to die for and live a life of sin" cool

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

cool

You mean Jesus during his second coming right?

[img]http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jesus-Returns.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=480%2C286[/img]
notice the golden sword,

Jesus’ second coming will be exceedingly violent. Revelation 19:11-21 describes the ultimate war with Christ, the conquering commander who judges and makes war “with justice” (v. 11). It’s going to be bloody (v. 13) and gory. The birds will eat the flesh of all those who oppose Him (v. 17-18). He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20).

yes religious people repent ohhh!!!!
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by plaetton: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

Yes my dear , Religion is a fraud and has bastardised the precious truths of the one and only GOD who sent his Son Jesus, as the Truth, the Way and the Life to peace, love and rest for the human soul.

Jesus is a breath of fresh air from all the religious madness.

I am enjoying my freedom and love.

wink

I am tempted to laugh at the bolded. But I will hold my peace. lol
You are walking a familair path.
More grease to your elbow.

My question to you is this.
When you finally jettison the idea of god, will you be couragous enough to come on Nl to celebrate it, or will you remain a closet atheist?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Tgirl4real(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel:

Bro, these are my experiences over a decade of being in the system , and interacting with religious people from both the Christian and Muslim divide.

If Jesus were around , he will whip these people and chase them into outer darkness .

They misrepresent everything he stood for.

lol

You forgot to add . . .

Religious people are hypocrites, they say one thing and act another.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by FearGodAndLive: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
I'm confused. Mr. Frosbel, are you Christian or what?
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^^

I am a follower of the Master Jesus who is the way , the truth and the life.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
vedaxcool:

[img]http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jesus-Returns.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=480%2C286[/img]
notice the golden sword,

Jesus’ second coming will be exceedingly violent. Revelation 19:11-21 describes the ultimate war with Christ, the conquering commander who judges and makes war “with justice” (v. 11). It’s going to be bloody (v. 13) and gory. The birds will eat the flesh of all those who oppose Him (v. 17-18). He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20).

I'm just wondering what chance jesus and his golden sword army has against only one machine like this:

I think god needs to upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^^^

Mate, that trash there is a piece of Junk, one small angel will wipe out a million of them.

You aint seen Power yet, you are dealing with the power that powers this universe.

Have you seen what a hurricane can do to metal, for example :

And the power of the hurricane is only 0.00000000000000002 % of the total force packed by the creator.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
vedaxcool:

notice the golden sword,

And your prophet will be forced to bow and kiss the feet of Jesus , confessing that he is indeed Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

Mate, that trash there is a piece of Junk, one small angel will wipe out a million of them.

You aint seen Power yet, you are dealing with the power that powers this universe.

Have you seen what a hurricane can do to metal, for example :

And the power of the hurricane is only 0.00000000000000002 % of the total force packed by the creator.

smiley

You easily forget Judges 1:19
King James Version (KJV)

19 And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

^^^^YOUR GOD CANT DEFEAT SOLDIERS WHICH ARE HUMAN BECAUSE THEY HAD CHARIOT OF ARMY.

Bro, deadly gas will do the work. Or a great massive bomb like this:

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)

19 And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

^^^^YOUR GOD CANT DEFEAT SOLDIERS WHICH ARE HUMAN BECAUSE THEY HAD CHARIOT OF ARMY.

dont worry oga. Sooner or later, you'll understand or witness the power of God, and you will know that none can stand against him and win. That at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord...oh the power in that scripture(ps: if u think you are not bowing now, just wait a little, you will bow soon)
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

You just admitted that your creator has limited powers.
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You just admitted that your creator has limited powers.
what he admits does not matter. It is your dogged rebellion that matters. The greatest rebellion will happen in those days, man joining with satan, to fight against God.
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

And your prophet will be forced to bow and kiss the feet of Jesus , confessing that he is indeed Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

smiley

[size=18pt]Everyone witness the Hypocrite come out his shell,

- Jesus according to frosbel interpretation would be so wicked that he would like Hitler he will resort to roasting people that disagree with him

He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20). So your thread is nothing but a hypocrite crying out hypocritical tears[/size] kiss kiss kiss
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I'm just wondering what chance jesus and his golden sword army has against only one machine like this:

I think god needs to upgrade.

buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin facts on the ground;

- Golden sword

but what would the golden sword do? we don't know.

what if it has anti - gravity like force? reminds one of what his name, that guy that goes around with a hammer, on a face value it looks like a hammer but internally it has so much power that an apache helicopter is no match.
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]Everyone witness the Hypocrite come out his shell,

- Jesus according to frosbel interpretation would be so wicked that he would like Hitler he will resort to roasting people that disagree with him

He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20). So your thread is nothing but a hypocrite crying out hypocritical tears[/size] kiss kiss kiss
now is the era of grace and mercy, in those days, he'll come as a righteous judge. He's a loving God, but he is also a righteous judge
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

King James Version (KJV)

grin grin grin grin grin na wa oh, where those chariots so massive or what frosbel please answer the credibility of the bible lies in you hand, maybe you should speak to that you excessively big ego who you mistake to be Jesus or God speaking to you for the answers
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2013
Chibuebem: now is the era of grace and mercy, in those days, he'll come as a righteous judge. He's a loving God, but he is also a righteous judge

I have no problem with God punishing people, but I have with a hypocrite who goes around insulting other people for things he actually believe in, now frosbel puts God on the same level with Hitler, yet at the same time he finds no qualms in Jesus consigning people he already defeated to burning flames of sulfur! Hence he is simply being a hypocrite and making self serving argument as it suits his over inflated ego.
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by PastorKun(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

His prophet already knows and acknowledges that Jesus is lord, it is the deluded followers like vedaxfool that are fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2013
^^^
I ain't giving you no tithes!
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
vedaxcool: ^^^
I ain't giving you no tithes!
grin grin the guy foams in the mouth wheneva issues on tithes is raised,best be careful.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Bidam: grin grin the guy foams in the mouth wheneva issues on tithes is raised,best be careful.
grin grin grin grin thanks for the warning!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Drama Sketch Or Story On Integrity / A Little Question To The Atheist / Free Will And Freedom From Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.