Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Have N10m To Invest. What Is The Best Business In Lagos. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have N10m To Invest. What Is The Best Business In Lagos. (1137 Views)

N10m Investment / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Have N10m To Invest. What Is The Best Business In Lagos. by Emmyz: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hi All,

Let me go straight to the point: I have a friend who is planning to come back to Nigeria and settle down fully after spending 5 years in UK.

He has N10m which he has been able to pull together for the last five years.

He has no house at the moment than to rent one when he comes back by Dec 2013, but a landed property at Isheri.

He came to me as a Business Consultant that he wants to invest the money into a Business of Fishery - specifically Cold Room where he would build a 10 x 20ft cold room where he can sell fish, turkey, chicken from.

I appreciate his idea but advised him that its lucrative, but daily running cost due to electricity is the problem of this business which i don't think he will be able to sustain for long rather spend half of his ROI on diesel.

I don't want to discourage him, so am going along on his plan while seeking for a viable business that he can invest in.

As a second thought i have asked him to use the money for the development of his property and after completion rent it out which he actually doesn't think is the best since he needs money for the day-to-day upkeep of life.

Dear Nairalander, kindly advise on what you think is viable which he can earn a daily return on investment from and what your takes are on the Cold Room business.

Thanks for supporting as at the moment am short of street business.

(1)

How Much Is The Various Types Of OKADA Bike And Fashola Bike / Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month / MMM Founder's Senior Brother Sentence To 115 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.