Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) (42272 Views)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by supaeagles(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
carzola: Choi, if him never die i for buy am?.
Pyrrho: Take do wetin?
I think the goat pepe-soup go sweet!

(Am I seeing double or what? I counted more than 2 heads )
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Peterkleva(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wierd
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
....in ur bedrum
You don't talk to Sir Jarus that way!

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by kabba7(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
FAKE NEWS ITEM
This is pure rubbish as there is no where within Ilorin emirate called Dawodu this can only come from someone sick in the head ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ as a word of caution>>
Seem there are too many hemp smokers on NL , can't anything be done to save them from themselves please let's join hands to save this cranks!!!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by bishopgodwin: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]This issue is a siamese goat.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Revolva(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Notin wey person no go see for naija..Goat with two heads...ummm grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by owobaba201: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2013
EEYAH!Y NOW,NA SIAMESE TWINS THEY 4BE.WELL SHA,WAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER,LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDA!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Beey(f): 1:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Why is it that all the weird things seem to happen only among the Nigerian Muslims?Are they closer to their Allah than muslims from other nationalities or are they under a curseAm not one,just curious to know though?1st they said that different babies had been born holding a Koran in their hands among different Islamic families.Then another one was supposedly born with an Islamic rosary around his neck,again in an Islamic family. Now its a goat with two heads.Naija muslims,Abeg! make una give the rest of your African brothers the recipe to get Allah to do these wonders in the rest of Africa & not just Naija ohh!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Niyomi(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Wonder no go end for 9ja, God help us o:;>;>
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Niyomi(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2013
Niyomi: Wonder no go end for 9ja, God help us o:;>;>
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by nosike3(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2013
fingard02k:

Guy why you never make sense?? Always talking trash.. You need deliverance Seriously
you disrespectful punk... Insulted my roles model in public attention and notice.. I am sure you are the goatfvcker angry
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by LordOrochimaru(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Wat a pity!.jst imagining if d goat hasn't die so it wil be goin around wit 2 heads
no o it will go with 10heads
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by chuqudy(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2013
This is a sign that there are traces of radioactive substances in food substances in the north. This radio active substance is responsible for genetic mutation. People in the north should be careful about what they eat, to avoid injesting radioactive elements into their system. The radioactivity may be as a result of nuclear bombs used by bokoharam and jtf in the north all these years. So beware.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Phillyreal(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Who owns dat goat sef?d owner should be investigated
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by braxjay(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
hmmmm on a brighter side it is giving u 2 plates of isi ewu grin grin grin

after-all we all sang "everything na double double" so goat head na double double cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by CodeHouse: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2013
jasperkrekre: infact. I just dnt knw what to say to dis ur unshrewd comment.
Well said, me sef do not
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by merzybenedict(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2013
tjfulloption: end time tins...
..evryfin na end tym?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2013
An enemy has done this
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Lolzzz,am nt suprize..na 9ja we dey..b4 it waz igbos nw d northeners ar bcomin popular..jst waitin 4 our turn@ d deltans!!!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Cutepie1(f): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: What are you saying undecided
are u askin me?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Cutepie1(f): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2013
emmysenior:

Tried to read this for 20 times already n I just can't comprehend... I give up. tongue
never give up
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: You don't talk to Sir Jarus that way!

When was I knighted? smiley
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Stevsmog: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2013
definitely dat must b benin oracle:/
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nten: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2013
I thought there was a rosary around its neck.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Afrok(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Two good heads are better Dan one, one goat with two heads is a better meat tongue
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: You don't talk to Sir Jarus that way!
okay sir!!!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nten: I thought there was a rosary around its neck.

I see the praying beads near the Blokoss
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by vicksbaba(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

hmm,,, Nigerians ...i thought the introduction of web enabled phones will increase your intellect,,, anyway this is just a case or medical condition called POLYCEPHALY....for more info look up the word...its not a sign of ur so called END TIME i mean bloody hell...aren't u guys sick of adding ur religous fanatical believes to pure science!?!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by vicksbaba(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
olupatito: Siamese twins

nahh...dis is not a case of siamese twins ...siamese occurs with 2 different bodies and two different heads just dat d heads are fused....polycephaly occurs with one body and two heads...
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Beey(f): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Beey: Why is it that all the weird things seem to happen only among the Nigerian Muslims?Are they closer to their Allah than muslims from other nationalities or are they under a curseAm not one,just curious to know though?1st they said that different babies had been born holding a Koran in their hands among different Islamic families.Then another one was supposedly born with an Islamic rosary around his neck,again in an Islamic family. Now its a goat with two heads.Naija muslims,Abeg! make una give the rest of your African brothers the recipe to get Allah to do these wonders in the rest of Africa & not just Naija ohh!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by uyimen: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
One goat with two head?
That simply means double Ise Ewe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.