Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north (6672 Views)

Hello Fellow Nairalander.i Supply Agro Foods From The North / AVAILABLE BOTH SMALL ND LARGE SUPPLIES OF YAMs FRM NORTH TO ANZWERE! / Which Companies Buy Cassava, Cashew Seeds, Shea Butter pods, Seeds Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.
al biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
for all you who are into exporting bizness i can get you any seed you want.....onions,tomatoes,yams,yugot,as for seeds just name it and you get it.
types of tomatoes are
tangino
indian
roman
u.t.c I do supply for private firm
I supply for companies for manufacturer and others
And for you who want to be re supplying others at all your diffrent locations in nigeria and in togo
Cotonue
Senegal
Ghana and in other countries

As customer satisfactions is our major concern.
You are all welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
for those who are into exporting any kind of seed
Do contact me.
And book your space for supplies
You are most welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
cityhood: for those who are into exporting any kind of seed
Do contact me.
You are most welcome.
wink

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2013
please see some of the testimonies from a fellow customer from oweeri.
a student just trying to husle
]My name is collins, I am a life witness to dis biz; I stay in the east here and I have confirmed Mr. Cityhood. Infact I just did my Second transaction with him here in owerri. For does in owerri you can call me up for one on one talk so dat you can believe.
I am doing dis cos I never believed dat it was true, honestly I initially thought I had wasted my money on the first transaction due to de fact dat their was some problem he encountered when loading my product, but to my suprise I went to a park called Arugo park here in Owerri to have my ordered product.

So. Fellow nairalanders, Easterners and All; it will be sheer selfishness dat I found dis offer, vErified opportunity witout letting you guys know, dat is why I am opening up now. I have confirmed and verified him.

To go further my Number is 08033260602. I am a student, I shuttle between owerri and onitsha.

So you can call me up for further clarification.

And also note dat for one-on-one contact, all I will charge you is just my transportation and noting else.

Dis is wat we do for our selves.

NEVER FORGET: Be your brothers keeper.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless NairaLand.
God bless Mr.Cityhood.
God bless......Me.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2013
SEE PICS OF

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2013
PIVDCF

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
HD

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2013
SEE PICS OF SOME ONIONS

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Do contact me.
You are most welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2013
cityhood: for all you who are into exporting bizness i can get you any seed you want.....onions,tomatoes,yams,yugot,as for seeds just name it and you get it.
You are all welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Do contact me.
You are most welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2013
cityhood: for all you who are into exporting bizness i can get you any seed you want.....onions,tomatoes,yams,yugot,as for seeds just name it and you get it.
You are all welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Do contact me.
You are most welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2013
see some pics

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
You are all welcome.

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Do contact me.
You are most welcome.
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2013

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by Etesam(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2013
I called you this morning. Send complete list of available seeds and prices: sete5558@gmail.com
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
tomatoes are now available for sale in small and large quantity

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
DG
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
bb
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
GN

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
sf

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
ds

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
sss

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
d

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
q

Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Call to mk ur enquiries
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Call to mk ur enquiries
Re: FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north by cityhood: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
CV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Loan / Quality Men’s Shoes Golaiman And Goodfellow & Co Men’s Designers Shoes / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Oron Crayfish Available In Mini Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.