Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan (23086 Views)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ssii: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Goddex: Bunch of jobless losers.
They made it a surprised visit else. .I trust Rivers state youths.

Point of correction, the miscreants at the airport the other day do not represent Rivers youths. Those were political thugs of Wike's grassroot democratic initiative. Rivers youths are more dignified than that, and if you live in Rivers state you will know that most of the youths are behind Amaechi.
FYI, the Ikwerre youth movement which is the youth arm of the Ogbakor Ikwerre ( the umbrella body of Ikwerre nationality) and other Rivers youths were at the airport to show solidarity for the governor and ensure no tout from GDI comes to embarass the visiting govs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by politician(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
ojubi: @ politician, SHCIZOPHRENIA is when you exhibit delusion of drandeur in naira land, typing trash and claiming you know it all when indeed you know noting.

sorry bro!! Never meant to burst a vein in your head.

pele ehn.
And besides what's the meaning of drandeur. Oga John book.. it's not a typo as d is a little far from g..

One love bro.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by PapaBrowne(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
EEEYAAAAHHH!!

In coded terms:
Go beg oga for Abuja. We no know say e go be like this. We sef don dey fear. Fash sef don even comot that lawsuit.
When we see that your guy for video dey plank person head, na that time we come know as e be. That your guy, Chidi Lloyd no try at all. The guy has made it easy for then to nail you. We are sorry for leading you astray.

Abeg, go beg Oga for Abuja. No vex.

20 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ssii: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
duality: They are just putting it diplomatically. I believe they mean; Go and meet the president, Beg him and settle with him. remind him of the security challenges and torment you are facing. But that is what we have been telling him. hope he listens this time.

My brother, Amaechi has not done anything wrong to the president and has no squabbles with him. These issues have only escalated because somebody stands to benefit from it and that is Wike. Even if Amaechi goes to beg the president, you think it will resolve the issue. All the propangadas and lies are emanating from one source- Wike. Its just unfortunate that PEJ /GEJ have allowed Wike to fool them because he needs presidential support to do the impossible which is becoming governor of RS.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by atlwireles: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
ssii:

Point of correction, the miscreants at the airport the other day do not represent Rivers youths. Those were political thugs of Wike's grassroot democratic initiative. Rivers youths are more dignified than that, and if you live in Rivers state you will know that most of the youths are behind Amaechi.
FYI, the Ikwerre youth movement which is the youth arm of the Ogbakor Ikwerre ( the umbrella body of Ikwerre nationality) and other Rivers youths were at the airport to show solidarity for the governor and ensure no tout from GDI comes to embarass the visiting govs.

So the youths from Obio/Akpo are no more Ikwerre youths? By the way Ogbaor Ikwerre is more of a foreign thing. The story of the govs been stoned has also proven to a lie. Gov Aliyu denied that ever happening.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ssii: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
atlwireles:

So the youths from Obio/Akpo are no more Ikwerre youths? By the way Ogbaor Ikwerre is more of a foreign thing. The story of the govs been stoned has also proven to a lie. Gov Aliyu denied that ever happening.

I did not say they are not Ikwerres. They are GDI youths and do not represent Rivers youth. Are you Rivers? If you are, you won't say Ogbakor Ikwerre is foreign. It has been in existence for years and is the umbrella body of all Ikwerres. They have prominent Ikwerre as leaders and as a matter of policy congregate once every year especially to thank God.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Garrithe1st: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The swords have long been drawn on both sides. Its now too late to sheathe the sword. When this same advice was suggested initially, the children of anger shouted it down. But sorry, its too late. Amaechi must go down.

Senseless!!

cool

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by kettykin: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
politician: Solidarity visit by governors bold enough to be seen With amaechi , since the NGF election was by secret ballot, I am dead sure that some PDP governors even within SS and SE are placing calls to him....inciting him to tackle GEJ...

No be naija we dey...

Since madam has stated the Sins of his son, the son should apologize to the mum.via the papa and we can all go back to pursuing boko boys, ASUU amd other germane issues

Everybody Don sabi I'm level now..just maintain your champion.

SUICIDE MISSION is when Patience Jonathan accepts to debate with Prof Wole Soyinka.

CORRUPTION is when 5 law makers out of 32 attempt to impeach the elected speaker of the house.

CHEAP MENTALITY is when the president fights a state governor and cause chaos in the state cos he considers the governor's ambition a threat to his re-election.

NEGLIGENCE OF DUTY is when the minister of education for state will not remain in Abuja to carryout his ministerial duties; he keeps coming
to Rivers state to blackmail the governor to cos chaos in the state cos the 'oga @the top' is using him.

GOING ASTRAY is when a police commissioner abandons his duties and assumes political
functions.

ELECTORAL FRAUD is when 16 votes won an
election over 19 votes.

IMPOSSIBLE is when ACN calls on the national assembly to impeach the president cos he no longer delivers the dividend of democracy.

BRAVENESS is when a governor refused to bow to the president just as his colleagues cos he wants to protect his ambition and the interest of the people he governs.

CIVILIZATION is when U.S president keep on
ignoring Nigeria on his African tour cos of
insecurity, corruption, lawlessness among
others.

MARGINALIZATION is when the resources from the Niger Delta are used to develop Abuja and the Northern states but the Niger Delta itself is
still in its 1912; no development at all.

INJUSTICE is when the Niger Delta take small of their oil to sell just to survive and then are given death sentence.

LACK OF CIVILIZATION is when the president and senate president will canvas for capital
purnishment for oil theft and condemned
criminals in this modern world.

WASTE OF TIME is when ASUU continues its
nationwide indefinate strike thinking that the govt will be affected; na big lie, all their children dey sch abroad; so na the poor dey suffer instead.

SELFISHNESS is when the govt refuse to react to these comments

RESEARCH is when AIESEC & NANS start taking students en mass to EGYPT to find out au dy toppled 2 PRESIDENTS in 2yrs with their now
TRADEMARK UPRISING & den coming back home to PATENT same!

OVEROPTIMISM is expecting the govt to respond to these comments

DISILLUSION is expecting Reuben Abati and his cohorts s to give a response that makes any logical sense to these comments,while

MIRACLE is when someone in govt actually read this and responds.

HYPOCRISY is when it happens to another Governor Ngige , Sylva ,Alams, Dariye the Vultures look the other way but when it happens to some one they feel wants to betray the Niger Delta cause the Vultures wake up from chameleon Sleep and Cry more than the bereaved .

8 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by dj187: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
U call them bunch of jobless losers yet they govern their respective states. if i may ask who is your father and what are his achievements? Probably he is in a local bar somewhere around your area looking for an underage girl to toast

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Igwe9(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
When a child lifts his elder up, the elder's wrapper must sure cover his face.

No matter what, this dance shouldn't have come outside, Amechi sure should have shown a brotherly love and respect no matter what, you can't slap back your elder/father irrespective of how wrong he was, hence the word respect is found in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by sexkilzaphull: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
The follow-follow, boy-boy who cannot stand on their own but must always beg any government in power is obvious! No need to talk too much just check up what Shagari said in 1979! grin grin
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by atlwireles: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
ssii:

I did not say they are not Ikwerres. They are GDI youths and do not represent Rivers youth. Are you Rivers? If you are, you won't say Ogbakor Ikwerre is foreign. It has been in existence for years and is the umbrella body of all Ikwerres. They have prominent Ikwerre as leaders and as a matter of policy congregate once every year especially to thank God.

I have followed most of your comments on this issue.Please stop trying to divide Ikwerre people. Most of the victims of Chibuike are Ikwerres. This is not about Jonah. Amaechi will be gone in 2yrs but the Ikwerre nation will remain. Let's do what's best for all Ikwerres. The only time I have attended an Ogbakor Ikwerre meeting was in the United states. I have never seen any of their meetings here at home. Maybe because I don't stay in PH anymore. Yes my Mum is from Rivers, an Ikwerre woman. I only knew Ogbakor Ikwerre when damati Timothy was the VP in Boston.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by OBAGADAFFI: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The swords have long been drawn on both sides. Its now too late to sheathe the sword. When this same advice was suggested initially, the children of anger shouted it down. But sorry, its too late. Amaechi must go down.

Creek rat, did you bother to read the post.
You can go continue the fighting .
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Mylove55(f): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
karl max: 8 govs + 4 rogue pdp northern governor + edo state gov + amechi = 14 I believe these are the governors that voted for him in the NGF election. The truth is gradually coming out!! No wonder fashole is begging to withdraw his case cos he knows he would be disgraced in court am still waiting for amechi to call his own NGF meeting.and am still waiting for the 19 governors that voted him NGF chairman to pay him solidarity visit. So far we have 12 still waiting for oshomole to pay his own solidarity to complete the 14 or has he swithed camp?
mumu,what of kebbi,sokoto,kwara.while enugu and delta are stil hiding.yobe and taraba are already with amaechi.so is 16>19?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by sapien(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why didn't these hypocrites pay a solidarity visit to Yobe where those school children were murdered in cold blood?

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by sapien(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why didn't these hypocrites pay a solidarity and condolence visit to Yobe where those school children were murdered in cold blood?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
you mean those paid hooligans? Doesn't it make you sober to think that such able bodied men are jobless and being used as paid protesters?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Amechi should keep his pride, he should not go and disturb the president. cool
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
gramci: Useless cowards, they are afraid of Mr President silence. No wonder fashola had to withdraw his case from court.
if na u unkor? u no go fear dat kind silence? u don see where dem dey abuse person constantly and him nor dey bother to reply or do like say d insults dey pain am? dat kind person fit do undo! GEJ nor dey talk, even we wey vote am don dey fear am kpa kpa

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Elueme: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
I just have a second view and perceive these ACN govs differently. They have brains and are logical afterall. Well, this is in the same vein with afenifere's advise. Let those I'll motivating Amaechi continue in their evil, nemesis is coming.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
sapien: Why didn't these hypocrites pay a solidarity visit to Yobe where those school children were murdered in cold blood?
this tells u d kind of leaders we hav in nigeria, very self centered. they value ameachi's life more than those slain kids. it is all rather drpressin, until we fight this people, they will never care abt us.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2013
c u

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Symphony007: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2013
The rivers state government house seems to be the most beautifull in the country..all those governors must be in awe. One of the only good projects odili undertook.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by eksammy(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2013
leave him na...make him no go beg GEJ....him go hear am

'nwa nza rijuo afo, osi Chi ya ka ha gbaa mgba......a butterfly that thinks himself a bird

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by lertee(f): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Whatever
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by danjalingo: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=nabiz]amechi is fool to have allowed apc to use him to achieve there political goal. i wonder what they promised him[/quote

vice presidency, finish.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2013
What is the objective of their visit, just to fuel up the scene,....inconsequential fellows,... I hope my short man no joint them there too becoz he is one of ellias
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by OAM4JisaFOOL: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2013
Amaechi!!!!!!!!
Shame on you. these governors are all cowards and back stabbers,they pushed you and you believed them and now you will be left alone to face the consequences from his excellency the president. If they were good people why did they not suggest to accompany you to beg the president.

Its too late to cry when the head is off,your political career is finished mr Amaechi and wole soyinka has worsened the whole thing for you.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by danjalingo: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2013
dj187: U call them bunch of jobless losers yet they govern their respective states. if i may ask who is your father and what are his achievements? Probably he is in a local bar somewhere around your area looking for an underage girl to toast

in a Yerima style e.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2013
Amechi has sent signal dat he's no longer with pdp. I want 2 see ow he wud survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.