Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Things People Wish They Knew When They Were 20 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things People Wish They Knew When They Were 20 (634 Views)

6 Things I Knever Knew When I Was A Guest On #airaland / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Things People Regret Before They Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things People Wish They Knew When They Were 20 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is a very good thread on a forum.
I suggest the young read it now. this kind of stuff is the sort of thing some people can't buy with all the money in the world when their time is past.

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/forum/welcome-to-the-forum/things-you-wish-you-knew-when-you-were-20/
Re: Things People Wish They Knew When They Were 20 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Superb topic they've got there, I actually fell In Love with this...

''I wish my 20 year old self knew that tomorrow will likely not be better than today.

Tomorrow will be harder, colder, see less cash flowing in, offer fewer opportunities, and require more of us than tomorrow.
So, make today count; make a change today.''

(1) (Reply)

A Bus Plunge Into The River-ember Month Began Badly / Seun Take My Money For Free / Why The 'hate' For Bloggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.