Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (13928 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Fcmb Uses Police Patrol Van For Street Advert / Motorized Patrol On Lagos-ibadan Express. No Overtaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by zig2ryme04: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
I had never taken the Nigerian Police seriously since childhood. any time I see police patrol van passing, different thoughts occupies my mind and in most cases I feel unsecured. To all Nairalanders, what comes to your mind when you see police patrol van going or coming towards your direction?

7 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by EfemenaXY: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2013
^^ That they desperately need the loo.

I mean, they always seem to be in a hurry, don't they? With their sirens blowing at full blast...

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by zig2ryme04: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2013
probably looking for a prey to catch.

4 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
I will be more worried if I see vio() and road safety vehicles near me.especially those black and white pple.they will make ur hairs stand at attention even if they don't look ur way.
If one fall into their net,be prepared to part with not less than 20k. Very mean pple.ordinary greeting ma,they will not respond. Always looking mean and gloomy.

5 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2013
My thoughts: Lord, this trouble makers are here. Let me quicken my steps before they start shooting at sight or pick me up and parade me as an armed robber they nabbed in the midnight operating...

17 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by zig2ryme04: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rukemi291: My thoughts: Lord, this trouble makers are here. Let me quicken my steps before they start shooting at sight or pick me up and parade me as an armed robber they nabbed in the midnight operating...

wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by greatgod2012(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
My thought is usually "these useless NPFs, looking for how to drain people's pocket".

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by hubbyknows4sure: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
OP the earlier you start realizing that you have to be tough in this life, the better for you. Life in itself is all about laws, seeing police is normal, so do not fear, just be tough.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Check my pocket to make sure my wallet which contains my identity cards is still there.

5 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Sanboy25: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nothing.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by instaforexngr(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
scared of being by a trigger happy police bullet
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by jossygal(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
RUN for my life b4 a trigger happy policeman 'accidentally' fires.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by devigblegble: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Many negative things

3 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by megachuks(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
What will run through my mind will be "look at these criminals looking for someone they will oppress again"
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by braxjay(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
inner light, let me see your papers, the boys are loyal, anything for the boys protecting and serving you ?
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by israel007: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Couldn't be bothered about them. I dislike them for sure
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
'Dear Lord pls handle these guns for these cowards so that accidental discharge will nt happen'...

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by okuya: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
I become worried, and if it is late and I have substantial amount of money I become more frightened and afraid for my life.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by FulaniBOII(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
BOKO HARAM
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by coastalqueen: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
I always wish i could make my self invicible and give them each good slaps. Stewwwwpidddddddddd idiots they are.

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by mascot87(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
MURDER!!!!
Also, my joystick rises warning me to take cover
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by searay(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Confess my sins to God, in case

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by nijanigga: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Scare to death.Accidental discharge.

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Babalegba(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thieves in police uniform.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by sanandreas(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Unwarranted arrest all in the name of RAID
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Emperor5c(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
My thought is - "MCHTEEEW!! UNLESS PEOPLE "
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by miteolu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
[size=18pt]POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND[/size]

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by sambos994(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
My thought "S**t..."

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
" N20"
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by extraflyfineboy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lols, its funny. Sometimes I don't mind wen I see dem. Somettimes am happy wen I see them cos am guaranteed protection. But other times I fear small because u can never predict Nigerian Police.

Just like what happened here http://umehoma.com
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Built2last: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ekeh men.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Etumgbe(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
vum is better than statement

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.