Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken (19863 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Pictures. / My Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by tankwa: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
I did my wedding in feb'13 but since then, my club members have refused to pay me my right of N40,000, because the chicken I gave then was incomplete. All the food I cooked for them were not consumed up to half. Now they said I must bring chicken for each of the members of the club. My arguement is that only 12 out of 32 members attended my wedding. Why should I cook chicken for 32 members now, instead of completing it for those 12 that attended?
What do I do? Advice me.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Rocktation(f): 2:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Well, I suppose you've been arguing with them since February, and yet nothing has come from that. If I were to guess again, I'd say nothing will either or you could risk stirring really bad blood. It's like a technique to extend the celebrations that's in bad taste, and is fast becoming a trend really.
My mum's club members did not eat anything at all either, throughout my 2-day wedding event. In their words, "you should've warned us about not coming with our own food". Lol.
Fried chicken seems to be a common problem, cos they requested for that as well, alongside a crate of malt and she did give to them. Not because of her entitlement per se. But because it's dignifying to reaffirm that she could cater to "all the people" hungry and all, she was bothering to come color her event and more, protect her rep in the wider community/villa.

Whether or not they attend, just give to them and move on. Surely, the extra pieces of chicken won't exhaust the 40k, abi? cheesy
At all at all, na hin be winch.

4 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by DICKtator: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Castos(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am I supposed to give you money for them, take your problem to the village square not here.

2 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by effisyman: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Is that why join club...why you go join Arsenal

Abeg na PSG dey pay pass or Man city...

4 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by lolaluv1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Let it go, jare.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by demmy55(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg which club

Shei na Chelsea abi MANU grin

By the way, are you Mikel Obi's wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Idondome: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
What does your constitution say about such things? That should serve as your guide in demanding for your right. That's All!

5 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
It is just normal dat pple will want 2 estort each others! Since it's a meetin, every member is goin 2 contribute a part of the cash, dat qualifies them to participate in the sharin of the chocken. Since neva satisfied the 12, u just have 2 try n satisfy the entire members! Lesson: don't 4 2moro wot u shul do 2day!!!

1 Like

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by DICKtator: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Adults say the most stupidest thangs. Cos of chicken, they be beefing(no pun intended) you?
Is your club some kinda hungry-man(no offence to indomie) club?
Chicken a la Food is their problem?
They cannot even support you for the mere fact that you were getting married by covering some expenses?
Wha da fuxx did you call it again? A Club? or a Brothel? Cos dem n!ggaz be H.o.Es!!!
grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Castos(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
And again, clap for yourself yeah!!! keep announcing that you did your wedding as if you're the first to wed. mess off!
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by toprealman: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why should you be affiliated to such a group of scoundrels?

3 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2013

3 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by slap1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
What's the essence of taking this post to the front page? To spite the OP or what?

4 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by hazureal(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rockstation is right. My neighbour had a similar problem when she had her baby's naming ceremony a couple of months back. Its still "this chicken" that caused problems. Her club members gave her dues to her quite alright, but they kept showing their displeasure at the way they were served at the party.
Here's how we got the problem solved:
Baby clocked 3months in June and thanksgiving was done in church. I suggested to her before then, to invite her club members (19 in all) for the thanksgiving and host them at her residence.
After everything, she did not even spend up to 13,000.
We got a carton of orobo chicken laps for 5400. We got disposable take-away packs for N300(50pieces), spoons cost 250(50pieces). We got canned malt for 2300(24pieces in a carton), 50cl bottled water for N600(24 bottles). She used the rice and other ingredients she had at home to make jollof rice.
You need to see the way we cut the chicken pieces! They were so big, we had to hold the food packs with rubber bands, even the two club members that couldn't make the thanksgiving had their food packs sent to them. Now everyone's happy.
In short, just give them "their chicken", it won't cost you much. May God replenish your pocket.

19 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by yrunvus: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2013

11 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by yomalex(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
We Are A Greedy People
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Boss13: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Relationship is key. I would advise you get them the chicken and apologize not because of the money. If you hesistate, you will only create more bad blood
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by funkybaby(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
[/b]
tankwa: I did my wedding in feb'13 but since then, my club members have refused to pay me my right of N40,000, because the chicken I gave then was incomplete.

speechless grin grin grin grin
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the op's post??

What type of club is this?? I'm lost, what are y'all talking about??

20 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by pss: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
I sincerely believe your respond is unnecessary

Castos: Am I supposed to give you money for them, take your problem to the village square not here.

2 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Tonex(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Is this thread for real?

8 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Market women association Of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by iamswizz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
How are we sure u truly did ur wedding?.. Send us a pic of u and ur Husband bonking so we can believe.
Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by slap1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Leave the 40k for them, ok? If you have no money in their trust, just ditch them! 32 people can't raise 40k for you because of chicken!? My dear, you are in a bad company, gbapu oso!

4 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by 3ace(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
yrunvus: How many times did you get married?

https://www.nairaland.com/738287/employer-dating-jobless-wife
I checked the thread and realised that he's a male but from the title of this new thread on front page, the moderator said the OP is a female. OP, which one are you? I will be disappointed if the OP is a male because things like this are peculiar to females.

1 Like

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Madam, please expatiate further.....What on earth are you talking about? Clubs and Chickens?

3 Likes

Re: After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken by Mustymohd2: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
wat kind of club re u talkin about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stage Lights For Hire / Decoration Rentals At Affordable Price Yaba / A Most Classy Wedding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.