Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. (68409 Views)

New Fantastic Hand-held Sewing Machine Available In Nigeria / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Industrial Sewing Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Fashion profession is divided into two namely Designer and Tailor chose your stand. If u are tailor you are save but if you are a designer there are two things involve is either u use domestic machine or industrial. If u use domestic u r safe but if u use industrial there r 2 things involve it is either you service it or u dont service it. If u service it u r safe but if u dont there are 2 things involve it is either it is cutting thread or it is jumping.......... Mention other observation
Sewing machine are 2 types namely industrial and domestic.

2 Likes

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Call Ehonda Sewing Machine Engineering Services now 08189956612.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
With over 10 years experience in the textile industry as a Industrial Maintenance Enginer.
Specialize on all types of industrial and domestic sewing machine.
Service we offer are;
1. Sales of all types Industrial and domestic machines.
2. Repair and Services of Sewing machines
3. Installation of Sewing Machine
4. Trainning
5. Consultant

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by vanessara: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
I have an old domestic manual sewing machine, I enjoy using it when I have the time but it does the following and it doesn't make sewing not to interesting,

1) Thread cuts regularly from the needle
2) Jumping of sewing tracks
3) Rotation of the metal bobbin holder

Hope you can help.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thanks for your response. Your machine needs corrective maintenance Service.
Are you base in Lagos? If yes just text your location to 08189956612 or use wats app to connect me. then your machine will be restore to factory setting.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by vanessara: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
I have sent you a request on Whatsapp, pls its an Old sewing machine. I am not based in Lagos State.

Thanking you for the opportunity
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Ok. Since you are not in lagos. Where is your location?
You might have to get ur hand dirty to do the practical check while we troubleshoot. Can u get to check ur bobbing/carrier where u slot ur shuttle.
How long have u left the machine? I hope rust have not set in and the flywheel stil control other mechanism.
STEP 1
1.Ensure that the needle is properly fixed.
2. Remove the carrier/bobbing and replace it with a new one.
3. Then test it.
keep me posted.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Sissie(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Do you sell butterfly sewing machine, the electronic one/domestic machine.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Did u mean
1. A complete Set of Domestic Butterfly Sewing Machine and
2. Electric motor for domestic machine

Machine

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
If yes, We have it.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by layindek(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls am interested in buying an industrial sewing machine.how much does it cost to buy a complete set.I believe it can sew and as well weap depending on d settings.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by busar(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2013
I use the domestic one and i service, repair,fix etc myself .I have been using it for over 10 years now.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2013
Op, pardon me. What part is the carrier/bobbing? I have similar issues with Vanessa_ra.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2013
1.The bobbing/carieer is where u slot the shuttle.
2. Industrial machine have specific function, conversion only occurs in weaving machine when u mistakenly buy an industrial weaving machine that weave exactly like the domestic parttern. Then we can come in to convert it to do industial weaving.
So just let me know ur spec. U can call 08189956612 because price is not stable due to the exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by jadareese: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
I have a domestic pedal machine too and m havin d same issues as @vanessa.mine keeps cuttin at d thread.I hv adjusted n re adjusted both shuttle and bobbin. I do my servicin myself though..and v changed d needle sevrally to no avail.pls wat am I doin wrong?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Sissie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
ehonda: Did u mean
1. A complete Set of Domestic Butterfly Sewing Machine and
2. Electric motor for domestic machine

Machine
No I mean the electric domestic butterfly sewing machine, the portable one that works with electricity and sew different types of stitches. Like butterfly jh8390 or brother bm3600

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Vanessa,
Pls i need your feedback.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sissie:
No I mean the electric domestic butterfly sewing machine, the portable one that works with electricity and sew different types of stitches. Like butterfly jh8390 or brother bm3600

i understand what u mean we call it ZIGZAG machine that sew straight, Zigzag, tack button. it come with electric motor. we have it just call 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Sissie(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
ehonda:

i understand what u mean we call it ZIGZAG machine that sew straight, Zigzag, tack button. it come with electric motor. we have it just call 08189956612
Ok I will call you. But do you have the specific butterfly I want. The jh8490
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks for your response. The spec you requested for is now in stock you can contact me when u are coming to pick it so that i can guide you on the maintenance and installation tips also maximizing its function. Like to tack button, create partern, make button hole e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by toluh(f): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Please I need a sewing machine suitable for a beginner.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by onnari(f): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2013
@toluh- good thing u found this thread. This is the guy I asked you to call.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
@onnari. Thanks for your referrer. You are most appreciated hope i can pay u back in kind.
All fashion expert Let Keep the flag flying high because the sky is too low to be our limit.
I can see how u have beautify our nation with african fabric. I have to testify to what i see people wearing today being Eid el fitri.

onnari :
@toluh- good thing u found this thread. This is the guy I asked you to call.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by wizb: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ehonda, I have the regular butterfly machine and I attached the electric motor to it. I don't know why it can't do basting stiches. The stitches are usually small even When I adjust the settings.
Thanks

NB: I'm not based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Barika de salah to all my talented fashion designer.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Barika de salah to all my talented fashion designer.
Check this out and tell us the name of the machine.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by toluh(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank you so much @onnari. you are far too kind.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
wizb: @ehonda, I have the regular butterfly machine and I attached the electric motor to it. I don't know why it can't do basting stiches. The stitches are usually small even When I adjust the settings.
Thanks

i think i understand the problem but the basting stiches, is not clear yet.
I will be glad if u can explain further so that i can further trobleshoot the machine.

NB: I'm not based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by wizb: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=ehonda][/quote]

Basting stitch is the long loose stitch is the long loose stitch they use for gathers. Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by lippypearl: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hello Mr Ehonda,Can electric butterfly(domestic) sewing machine work with the wooden stand.And pls ow many stitches can it make.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
wizb:

Basting stitch is the long loose stitch is the long loose stitch they use for gathers. Thanks
Ok, i can see that your machine stich adjuster is not properly set to the max. Try loose the nut beside that adjuster and press the adjuster lever down then try the stich.
Call 08189956612

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
lippypearl: Hello Mr Ehonda,Can electric butterfly(domestic) sewing machine work with the wooden stand.And pls ow many stitches can it make.
i am not very clear abt the type of betterfly u r talking abt but for the normal type u can use electric motor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.