Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. (68349 Views)

New Fantastic Hand-held Sewing Machine Available In Nigeria / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Industrial Sewing Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by gianni(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ehonda, happy new year o. Has your machines arrived? I need a Brother sewing machine, preferably the CS6000i or any other one that has multiple stitches, buttonholer, auto threader and light. Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
gianni: Ehonda, happy new year o. Has your machines arrived? I need a Brother sewing machine, preferably the CS6000i or any other one that has multiple stitches, buttonholer, auto threader and light. Thanks

happy new year as we are about getting our new consignment early this month but just check out this janome product that have over 30 stitches then connect me on watsapp for immediate response if you find it okay

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by deeyor(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Compliments of the season.
My machine is not sewing properly , the bottom stitches skip and are not firm so they loose eas
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by gianni(f): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2014
Thank you, Ehonda. Which model is it? What are its features? Is it brand new? What other accessories does it come with?
Is the second machine a serger?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
deeyor: Compliments of the season.
My machine is not sewing properly , the bottom stitches skip and are not firm so they loose eas
i will like to know the type of machine you are talking about. Are u in lagos? If yes which area? Thats probably a maintenance issue it required service after the long work during December. You can contact me on watsapp for further troubleshooting and prompt response 08189956612.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by elektra(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ehonda. You are doing a great job here.
My top thread keeps getting stuck on the bobbin holder. I have cleaned and rethreaded so many time. Its frustrating! Please help!
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
elektra: Ehonda. You are doing a great job here.
My top thread keeps getting stuck on the bobbin holder. I have cleaned and rethreaded so many time. Its frustrating! Please help!

@ elektra: i will like to know the type of machine u r using so that i can guide u right. But try to increase the tension then test it. If the symptoms persist chart me on watsapp so that we can trobleshoot further on 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by elektra(f): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thank you Ehonda for troubleshooting my sewing machine with me. God bless you.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by simplejayne: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2014
For Brother, Singer, Janome and Michley Electric Sewing Machines, call 08132052679. You can also visit http://simplejayne.smemarkethub.com to buy online. 10- 22 days delivery. Nationwide Delivery
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,
I hope u r are all doing greatly. I really appreciate you all despite my inability to post comment due to my busy schedule wrt my training to serve u better. i will always find time to respond to your questions and give my support.
Now there is more to Ehonda Engineering services.
We are well grounded with lots of experience in design, procurement, installation and maintenance of the following area of expertise.
1. CCTV camera System: IP and analoge with remote viewing world wide
2. Access Control System: standalone and Network
3. Fire alarm system: Addressible and Conventional
4. Inverter and Solar power solution
5. Sewing Machine Engineer

u can always reach me tru 08189956612. I am also on watsapp.
We also train and certify you when u come for our training. Its 40% theory and 60% practical.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Complement of the season. I m using this medium to appreciate all our fabric achitecture who convert a plan fabric into an elegant edifice that people can interpreate and assign a name all these are made possible with the aid of a brilliance parttern cutting and sewing machine. May the new year come with lots of blessing with positive surprises. God bless us all and bless Nigeria.

@ Ehonda we thank all our client and prospective client for your patronage and we promised to serve u better.
Thank you
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
http://ehondaengineering.wix.com/ehonda

follow the link above to our website and use justice for pw

your comment will be highly appreciated

thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by dejiren: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
pls enocd I av problem wit my domestic butterfly machine.............av set d machine very well, change needles bt still d thread in d carrier is not coming up and no stitches is made.....pls I need answer... help me
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi Dejiren,

Apologies for late response. Let try to troubleshoot the machine together on watsapp 08189956612.

Before then, try this little tips and see check the output.

unscrew the needle and bring it down a little bit then lock it back. Try and sewing and check if the needle will pic up the thread.

If the symptom persist contact me on watsapp for further directives.

Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
I m using this medium to congratulate our newly elected president and at the sametime express my gratitude to our humble president for the spirit of sportmanship he display by calling and congratulating GMB. He is indeed a patrotic elder man of this country and i respect his courage.
The lesson i deduce from what transpired in this race are as follows and i will like us to share ours too.
1. Nothing last forever
2. Persistence with purpose pays
3. Believe in our common National goal
4. Change is constant
5. Sportmanship spirit prevail in democratic setting.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
@OP!!!!

I've been searching for solutions for my machine issues on google b4 stumbling on this thread. I've lost my machine manual thats why.. so plsssss help me..

while sewing, the thread keeps cutting.. it got worse yesterday i was so angry.. infact i was unable to sew the cloth..once i pass the thead back into the needle it cuts almost immediately... I adjusted the tension disk, I oiled and re-oiled, i changed the bobbin case and the bobbin as well, and my needle is also not bad.. i swear i'm pissed off..i wanted to cry that yesterday.. angry

but i tried something yesterday... i tried sewing with a lighter cloth(a lining material) for like more than a minute at a stretch without stopping.. and it sewed easily without cutting. undecided I tried sewing my cloth again the thread broke AGAIN almost immediately. the cloth is not really a thick one..its just a cord lace for goodness sake. the same applies to all other material that is not VERY light. btw, my needle size is the biggest

@ehonda pls help o
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2015
ehonda:
na wa for you o.. i saw u viewing on the thread but you didn't answer me.its not fair..
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by allyshad: 9:14am On May 04, 2015
Happy new week ehonda.......keep up the good job.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
Appologies for my late response you could have watsapp me for instant support service.
I do chart frequently with other clients that needs my service.
With regards to ur machine i like to know the type of machine u r talking about before i can recommend solution.
However over watsapp i can see d stitches produce by d machine.
Call or watsapp me on 08189956612.
God bless
quote author=booqee post=33229849]@OP!!!!

I've been searching for solutions for my machine issues on google b4 stumbling on this thread. I've lost my machine manual thats why.. so plsssss help me..

while sewing, the thread keeps cutting.. it got worse yesterday i was so angry.. infact i was unable to sew the cloth..once i pass the thead back into the needle it cuts almost immediately... I adjusted the tension disk, I oiled and re-oiled, i changed the bobbin case and the bobbin as well, and my needle is also not bad.. i swear i'm pissed off..i wanted to cry that yesterday.. angry

but i tried something yesterday... i tried sewing with a lighter cloth(a lining material) for like more than a minute at a stretch without stopping.. and it sewed easily without cutting. undecided I tried sewing my cloth again the thread broke AGAIN almost immediately. the cloth is not really a thick one..its just a cord lace for goodness sake. the same applies to all other material that is not VERY light. btw, my needle size is the biggest

@ehonda pls help o[/quote]
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2015
allyshad:
Happy new week ehonda.......keep up the good job.

Thanks for your commendation fashionprenuer hope u r enjoying ur multistich domestic machine.
If u need to use it for button hole or tack button let me know so that i can update u.
Cheers
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
The change is here for the fashionprenuer. The NYSC is calling on you to bid for the production of NYSC kits across the nation.
Kindly download the attached pix for further details.

Best wishes from Ehonda

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello fashionprenuer Check it out and identify the machine u r using or which u intend to buy. We have all types of sewing machine u can imagine. U stand a chance for free training, warranty and aftersales services.
If u intend to setup fashion school, show room, workshop don't hesitate to call or watsapp 08189956612. Ehonda

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by perfectbundle(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls.house, assist me.I ve used Google and technicians before I bring my problem here.I m not happy at all.I just bought a machine, new to sewing tho.its bin frm one p to another. Now d issue is d needle is hitting d hook n cover as I sew.paddling is not smooth.dis my machine

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
@perfectbundle,
I ll need you to remove the bobbing and the case then also try and remove the carrier but if u cant identify it. Try to chart me on watsapp 08189956612 so that we can figure out the issue if its something i can solve remotely with you.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by perfectbundle(f): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks ehonda for ur fast response. I cudnt respond earlier because I wasn't arnd.but while I was away, a techn told me i have d wrong hook,dat he would file it n d issues will b over.I m yet to see the machine to confirm.thanks for ur help.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Ehonda

1 Share

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Good morning fashionpreneur hope you weekend was cool.

Check out the Shell livewire. An entrepreneur support development program with mentorship and grant.
Kindly follow the link below.

Ehonda

We THINK globally and ACT locally.
Mechatronic Engineer

http://www.livewire-nigeria.org/home/start-business/top-10s/
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Ehonda Mechatronic Training Centre is a platform for youth empowerment without undermining the adult experience because the most expensive gift you can share is EXPERIENCE and the most costly quantity you can't buy with money is TIME.
Since experience is a function of time and instantaneous location. We can only integrate experience with respect to time making location as arbitrary constant.

Good morning Fashionpreneur. Let look forward to a wonderful month ahead.
Our Today will be better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be much better than today. Follow your passion with emotion and it will lead your far beyond your imagination.

Ehonda Mechatronic Engineer.....

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Ehonda Mechatronic Training Centre is a platform for youth empowerment without undermining the adult experience because the most expensive gift you can share is EXPERIENCE and the most costly quantity you can't buy with money is TIME.
Since experience is a function of time and instantaneous location. We can only integrate experience with respect to time making location as arbitrary constant.

Good morning Fashionpreneur. Let look forward to a wonderful month ahead.
Our Today will be better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be much better than today. Follow your passion with emotion and it will lead your far beyond your imagination.

Ehonda Mechatronic Engineer.....
08189956612 watsapp
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
On going installation Process at a factory complex.

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Happy Edi Kabir, we are using this medium to thank all our existing and prospective fashionprenuer for your patronage as we look forward to serve you better then we wish u success and we will never relent by keeping the flag flying high because the sky is too low to be our limit.
Watsapp 08189956612.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by princehabyb(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2015
nice info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.