Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics (7841 Views)

Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) / Fashola Visits Niger State In Traditional Attire (photos) / Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:04am On Jul 19, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Building capacity and strengthening public institutions ..

Lagos is too much joo

Eko o ni baje o...

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Freewilly(f): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2013
Fashola had constipation, took a dump and wiped his behind. Everyday Fashola, Fahola Fshola. The OP must be stalking

Fashola. Maybe the Mods need to open a seperate section for Fashola news. I'm tired of seeing fashola this, Fashola that.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by tpia5: 4:18am On Jul 19, 2013
very nice pictures, Eko o ni baje.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Brimmie(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2013
Freewilly: Fashola had constipation, took a dump and wiped his behind. Everyday Fashola, Fahola Fshola. The OP must be stalking

Fashola. Maybe the Mods need to open a seperate section for Fashola news. I'm tired of seeing fashola this, Fashola that.

You Are Tired Of Seeing Something Positive?? You Are Tired Of Seeing Progress?? Pls Die! sad

Oga Fash.. Eko O Ni Baje Oooo!! smiley

21 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by fockusexkills: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Freewilly: Fashola had constipation, took a dump and wiped his behind. Everyday Fashola, Fahola Fshola. The OP must be stalking

Take a trip to Kanji dam and take a dive into it. Fashola shall give you nightmare for the rest of your life. The positive news coming from Lagos shall continue for forseeable future. Ode oshi!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by fockusexkills: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Fashola looks so Presidential; unlike the stoopid conman fisherman with hippo wife.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2013

Look at the people looking at Fashola from the Balcony, do you see what Im seeing?

Yes, THEYRE ALL SMILING.

Why do you hate happiness?

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by fockusexkills: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Look at the people looking at Fashola from the Balcony, do you see what Im seeing?

Yes, THEYRE ALL SMILING.

The boy na enemy of progress. Typical militant on the loose in nairaland nation.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Aderostock(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Fashola keep it up! you are the best among the best. you are better than the best. I pray God should reward you abundantly despite enormous challenges. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2013
@Third pics, he looks so much like a president

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2013
We need a new section for Lagos related threads as we do not want the flat-headed villagers and the creek fishermen to die of hate, jealousy and envy.

Eko oni baje oooo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by fockusexkills: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Garri the 1st: We need a new section for Lagos related threads as we do not want the flat-headed villagers and the creek fishermen to die of hate, jealousy and envy.

Eko oni baje oooo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Say what say what?
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by OgidiBoy(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2013
What happened to fashola's face in those pics. I hope it's not what I'm thinking it is.
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by omongbatic: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2013
See neck cancer for fASHOLA neck. Dirty man.
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2013
Nawa oo na to open new section for fashola oo,everyday fashola this,fashola that, him be the only governor
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Yes, THEYRE ALL SMILING.

Hey clark kent u must have magnified vision cuz I can't see jack shoite
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2013
JbravoAdodger:

Hey clark kent u must have magnified vision cuz I can't see jack shoite

Eh, I understand that malnourishment from birth + Inhaling generator fumes in adulthood (coupled with all kinds of unnecessary stress e.g possibility of Stray bullet from Olopa everytime you step out your door, no Electricity, bad roads, failed Healthcare, unemployment and overall frustration) can do irreparable damage to the eyesight and the brain, so your blindness and madness is excused.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2013
So what? Is it his money? It is too much praise singing is what is killing this Politicians.
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2013

God bless you jare. You stole my thunder. Next time, it would make front page that Fashola washed his hands after eating Amala, and we're supposed to sing and dance about that. Ridiculous bumpkins - both the OP and the mod that put this thrash on the front page.
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2013
That's my man. Thumbs up Oga Fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Fashola looks so Presidential; unlike the stoopid conman fisherman with hippo wife.
grin
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by geeez: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2013

Why are you having constipation over BRF's performance?

They are only in the news because they are new

BRF is an achiever and if you're pissed about it, you better move to a village in Nnewi with no TV, Radio, Internet or access to any communication because his achievements will always speak

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by kaze4blues(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:

Say what say what?

Anything can happen!

I sight you from afar
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by ChemicalMallam(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Eko oni baje oooooooooooooooh
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Qunlesas: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2013
Tank God i HIT D FRONT PAGE 2DAY!BUH IZ DERE ANY Secret 2 diz? undecidedTank God i HIT D FRONT PAGE 2DAY!BUH IZ DERE ANY Secret 2 diz?
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2013

we undstnd grin

Nairaland no get cemetery section. So, no die hear. Go house go kpeme for ur door step grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by anonimi: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2013
Thanks Musiwa for the photos of schools in the three states.
Our politicians, irrepspective of party-PDP, ACN,CPC, APG- surely have their priorities all mixed up.
Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2013

You are still going to see more and more of Fashola developmental strides on NAIRALAND and we will celebrate those achievement here no matter how little ....if you don't like it...simply ignore it or better still avoid Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Lasaa’s New Office Complex At Ikeja. Pics by Boss13: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2013
I hope Fashola knows that Alimosho local government is part of Lagos and not Ogun state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Abdullateef, Lagos Ex-lawmaker Marries Two Friends As 3rd And 4tl / We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus / Nigeria's Economy Under Threat As Oil Falls Below $50 A Barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.