Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls (2273 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Codedrock(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2013
A Nigerian Pastor with Deeper life Bible Church, Abudu, in Orhiomnwon LocalGovernment Area, Eze Fidels, has been paraded by the Edo State Command of the Nigerian Police for defiling two underaged girls.
Also, three suspected rapists, a robbery gang, including a woman, who specialized in robbing unsuspecting passengers using private cars which they masquerade as taxi cabs, were among the 32 suspected criminals paraded by the police.
Pastor Fidelis was said to have lured the two girls, aged six, into his room after sending them on an errand. The police claimed he had carnal knowledge of them before dismissing them.
Father of one of the girls who noticed the unusual way his daughter was walking when she got home, obtained confession from her, which led to the arrest of the paedophile pastor.
Eze who confessed to the act, said he had actually defiled two other minors, both of them 11 years old sometimes this year, but said he was tempted by evil spirit to commit the act.
“I am really ashamed of myself particularly as a Pastor. I have been a Pastor at Deeper Life for over six years but I was tempted to defile these girls. They are always visiting me, so this particularly day I defiled both of them,” he said.
Edo state police commissioner, Folusho Adebanjo, who paraded the suspects to journalists in Benin, also displayed various arms and amunitions recovered from them.
He disclosed that few weeks after the state government placed ban on the use of motorcycle in the Benin metropolis, criminals have devised ways to rob unsuspecting commuters, usingprivate cars as taxi cabs.
Adebanjo further disclosed that the command had apprehendedover 90 suspected armed robbers and kidnappers in the past five weeks but expressed worry in the rising cases of defilement of minors across the state.
“Today we have 32 suspects that we are parading and they are involved different crimes, ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism and people who are involved in defilement of the girl child. This defilement thing in the state now is very very disturbing, we will not allow them to go scot free. And that is why we continue to appeal to members of the publicto always give us useful information because we cannotdo it alone.
“But let me also alert members of the public, there is an emerging crime since the ban on Okada was effected, it is called one chance. What they dois that they always have a woman amongst them so that will make you not to suspect them. There is always somebody that claims to be a Pastor with them, they will deceive you to say you have a particular problem and they will rob you of everything.
“One of their victims a lady had to go to bank to withdraw N150,000. We are going to work with Road Safety and the Board of Internal Revenue so that all vehicles on the road must be registered. People should shine their eyes very well, they are using some vehicles pretending to be taxi drivers,” he stated.
To check this, Mr. Adebanjo called on the Edo State Revenue Board and the Federal Roads Safety Commission (FRSC) to ensure registration of vehicles both old and new that have flooded the sate capital since the ban on commercial motor cycling.
Get more gist from source:
www.
http://www./news-deeper-life-pastor-defiles-2-two-un.xhtml
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Tolexander: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Pastor soosi deeper eleeyi mo badoo o!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Topkush: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Na im b badoo self
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Codedrock(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: Pastor soosi deeper eleeyi mo badoo o!
se sosi deeper life ni wo n lo ni?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by ChainBlinger: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2013
Ah....eleyi gidi gaaan!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by kkkp: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Am speechless
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by fockusexkills: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2013
He is human afterall. Body no be firewood na.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by tempex88(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Is it the church that commited the offence or the man? why drag the churchs' name in mud? the subject should simply have been Man defiles..................... or pastor defiles................. which one is deeper life bla bla...
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Garrithe1st: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2013
I'll wait for Ngakwe to say something before I corement....

Meanwhile why did Eze Fidelis do this kind of thing bringing shame to his church and his people??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Garrithe1st: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2013
tempex88: Is it the church that commited the offence or the man? why drag the churchs' name in mud? the subject should simply have been Man defiles..................... or pastor defiles................. which one is deeper life bla bla...

He's a "Man of God" not just a man or a Pastor. So his church has to publicly condemn the act as he committed the crime hiding under the cloak of a church pastor.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Garrithe1st: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2013
This goes to show that tying up ones ears, wearing oversized sweeping skirts and plaiting thread isn't same as being holy..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by slap1(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2013
I wonder what ar.0uses some men when they see little, undeveloped girls. May God restore his spiritual sanity. Amen!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Brimmie(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2013
tempex88: Is it the church that commited the offence or the man? why drag the churchs' name in mud? the subject should simply have been Man defiles..................... or pastor defiles................. which one is deeper life bla bla...

Hypocrite... Same Way U Jump To Name Any Terrorist A Muslim!

==========================
Pasitor deeper life oun je'she awon omo'jo!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by ebamma3: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2013
muslim clerics and faithfuls are marrying 13yr olds
Christian pastors are defiling 11yr olds
#me thinks soyinka is better off worshipping sango
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Igwe9(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2013
This one na fake pastor, wonder why the church didn't see it coming.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Another blind follower, if it were your daughter that was defiled, will you be concerned about her or be more bothered on why the church in which the pastors represent was made mentioned in the reportage..
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
"Body no be firewood" but there so many matured gilrs in the church sEeking to have a taste of joystick. He should have gone to them instead of chuking a hard object past the urinery tract of infants.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Danhumprey: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Another pastor again What is getting wrong with our cleric these days Abi na end-time manifestation?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Brimmie:

Hypocrite... Same Way U Jump To Name Any Terrorist A Muslim!

==========================
Pasitor deeper life oun je'she awon omo'jo!! cheesy cheesy
It is even pardonable if it was to be a consenting thing with an agbalagba ijo (Adult member), we know say body no be stone. grin But awon omo kekere ijo (a toddler in the church)? That's gross.. Who knows, the pastor may have been the one who supervised her naming ceremony & probably baptized her..
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Maidoki14(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2013
How will kumuyi feel now? Den it was his son matter an nw na one of em pastor.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Jakumo(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:

If you indeed read the news report and noticed the AGE of the CHILDREN that were molested by that beast in pastor's clothing, then your comment suggests that you too are a paedophile, who belongs behind bars, sharing a cell with a gentleman named Bubba, you horrid creep!

Try that chit with any child I know, and I will for sure light your crazy asz up with a shotgun blast to the head.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by sanandreas(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Una hear am.........
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by kasheemawo(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2013
Raping of under age girls by pastors will never cease to happen unless polygamy marriage system is considered by Christians.what is essence of one wife and bleeping church members.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by eightsin(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2013
why naw 'pastitor' ?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by ninja4life(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
see dis idiots i hope in d future ur underaged daughters will be bleeped by rapist dats wen u will know dat body no be firewood.idiotic slowpoke
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by donlawrenzo(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2013
ebamma 3: muslim clerics and faithfuls are marrying 13yr olds
Christian pastors are defiling 11yr olds
#me thinks soyinka is better off worshipping sango
How does soyinka's name come into the story?? I just tire for some people
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by princesammmy: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Nomski0(f): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2013
This one is not ordinary eye o.
How will a full grown man open eye and rape a six year old??

He's been cursed from birth o. May God judge him.

I really feel for the girls sha......poor things.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by angelTI(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2013
May we be wiser than all the people claiming to be men of God but are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Olorun ku iroju
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by honey001(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2013
One cannot but shake head at comments people made when it comes to issues like this, they are out to ridicule. What d so called pastor did was very bad and he should nt be called a pastor, bt thank God for the bible, not everybody that called me lord, lord wil enter the kingdom of God, same way, nt everybody attending a particular church is holy, deeper life inclusive because even amond the 12 disciples of christ, there was a judas!
You can only condemn d church if they fail to discipline the so called pastor. Let him that thinketh he standeth should take heed lest he fall.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Defiles 2 Under-aged Girls by Sealeddeal(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Such an act has not happened in Deeper Life before. Its not blamable on Deeper Life but instead on this particular pastor as he is not with God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answers Needed From Scientist / Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential / Why Some People Don't Receive Divine Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.