Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette (38324 Views)

Ashton And Mila Kunis Names First Daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher / See 2face And His Pretty Daughter, Isabelle / Senator David Mark Gifts Tuface/annie N47M 2013 Corvette sports car-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by surdik(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Senate President, David Mark, reportedly gave this blazing orange/reddish Chevrolet Corvette to 2face and Annie Idibia as a wedding gift during their Dubai wedding – though he refuted the claims!

Annie Idibia and Isabel really look good, 2face is sure taking care of them…

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2013
A corvette?? A corvette David Mark?! O come on not fair angry whrs mine?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Tolexander: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2013
So David mark donated a fine young girl to 2face's wife. This is pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2013
I don't blame David Mark

I'd give one of my balls for that chick wink

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2013
Tolexander: So David mark donated a fine young girl to 2face's wife. This is pathetic!
LMAO!! You're funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by xtremeidea(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Grooovee
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Tonbrazeal(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Lolz
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Mother and child looks cute.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Prettyberrys(f): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Awesome! Really looks beautiful.....
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by moscobabs(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Annie Idibia must be David Mark mistress

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by hollandis(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Nigerians and their daft mentality .instead of them criticizing mark .....they are applauding him.Sickos ...thats why poverty ...is normal for them

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Adex099(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Shey na only that red cloth that gal get?
Or is 2baba that broke?
9ice pics though.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by 5much(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2013
lovely pix
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
So Mr. Mark really did it.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by dapzyadix(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2013
D girl cute....me sef follow enta 1st page...thanksgiving ya
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Oboy!! TuFace gene strong o!!

All ehn children resemble am...

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by ekazulu: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Seriously i dey feel 2baba and dis his family... They ROCK!!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Vincentgorgeos: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2013
I'm begining to hate nairaland over the way they post inconsequential issues, is annie a topic of discuss? please if u guys are tired of educating and news trend then shut down.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by emmanuel4758(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju: Oboy!! TuFace gene strong o!!

All ehn children resemble am...
no be small thing,eno easy at all

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2013
They look beautiful. Wow 2face gene strong oh! All his children look like him.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by obowunmi(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2013
May they (everyone in the ecosystem of corruption) pay with thier lives tragically (Amen). Everyone who has benefitted or is benefitting from stolen monies, that could have helped African youths make a better life.

And to think that the car was shipped to the middle east and back to Nigeria is sick. Very wasteful.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by kingarizona(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Senator mark donated that Chevrolet Corvette to 2face and annie as gift!!
Who's money he used in purchasing that car?----GOVERNMENT MONEY!!!
Who's the government?---I and all of you, everybody!!!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by hoochay: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2013
ist
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by LesbianBoy(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2013
Something tells me this 2baba's daughter is no more a virgin!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by obowunmi(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2013
hollandis: Nigerians and their daft mentality .instead of them criticizing mark .....they are applauding him.Sickos ...thats why poverty ...is normal for them

They don't want to be called haters. Who will get a bag of rice to elect David Mark for President? The fools on this thread. Who use celebrities to distract youths on what they're missing out in life.

They use 2face for political purposes, that's why he got the car.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by tellwisdom: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2013
David mark is so foolish and useless to have used our money on a gift as this..Very useless man...See this one called "animal calling" smilling over free things. sad

Little angel, i sight u jere wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by obowunmi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
My post was hidden and deleted for speaking the truth.
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by sexymoma(f): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
No be tu-baba shoe annie wear so
The little girl is so beauriful
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
good for them
Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: Something tells me this 2baba's daughter is no more a virgin!
Jeez! She's a minor! Get a life...

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette by Okijajuju1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
tellwisdom: David mark is so foolish and useless to have used our money on a gift as this..Very useless man...See this one called "animal calling" smilling over free things. sad

Little angel, i sight u jere wink wink

Where did it say the car was bought with state money?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React / Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.