Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Droid VPN: Your Questions - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Droid VPN: Your Questions (66871 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Teaser4(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2013
indigene:
Your are using premuim servers which usually terminates after every 2MB used. As a free user, you are restricted within free servers 1-5, to enjoy the 100MB daily, if you felt it means much.
Droidvpn do have UDP Port 53, 80, 110,137,500,9200
bro am having the same problem, how can I change it back to free user, am using unroot access, my root access is not connecting
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Teaser4(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2013
@indigene Pls help my droidvpn disconnects after 2mb data bandwidth, it started today, am using root access it's still the same, how can i change it back to free user.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Teaser4: @indigene Pls help my droidvpn disconnects after 2mb data bandwidth, it started today, am using root access it's still the same, how can i change it back to free user.
Enable UDP port, scroll the server list, you will see the free servers.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Viclay(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
At www.vconcept.biz

You can unlock your modems
buy perfectmoney as low as #180

Weekend services available because you can pay with your ATM cards.

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by FrankDami: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls, whenever I open Facebook or foursquare on my Android phone while drlid vpn is on it disconnects Cuz it says "switching to mobile supplementary". Why does this happen pls?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by dunmorris(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Frank Dami: Pls, whenever I open Facebook or foursquare on my Android phone while drlid vpn is on it disconnects Cuz it says "switching to mobile supplementary". Why does this happen pls?
expo to all of u download droid vpn 1.4 no limits to dat 1 bye bye
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Memphisx: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Place i Ave series of questions.: I subscribed for airtel 2gb data plan. Can I use Droid vpn? I have downloaded and installed the software but it does not connect. If my data finishes but validity is sstill on, would it continue browsing?
Are there any other apps i will need to download alongside d droid vpn?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by vitus101: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2013
I subscribed to BIS and changed the apn to blackberry.net,my dvpn port is UDP: 500 still the droidvpn doesn't connect..It displays this error msg 'No Open port found'
Pls what is the problem and hw can I rectify it.

N.B The only time it connects is when I ve units on my fone and it wipes it off very quickly..

Here's my number 08130192334..vitusimonite@yahoo.com

Pls help.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by vitus101: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2013
I subscribed to BIS and changed the apn to blackberry.net,my dvpn port is UDP: 500 still the droidvpn doesn't connect..It displays this error msg 'No Open port found'

N.B The only time it connects is when I ve units on my fone and it wipes it off very quickly..
I use a tecno N9

Pls help.

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by wozup: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2013
Please what can cause my droid VPN to b disconnecting all every 1minute
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Memphisx: Place i Ave series of questions.: I subscribed for airtel 2gb data plan. Can I use Droid vpn? I have downloaded and installed the software but it does not connect. If my data finishes but validity is sstill on, would it continue browsing?
Are there any other apps i will need to download alongside d droid vpn?
Droidvpn and Tun.ko installer works alongside each other, Tun.ko loads module that are compatible to effect droidvpn smooth functionality. Hence download Tun.ko at playstore for free
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
vitus101: I subscribed to BIS and changed the apn to blackberry.net,my dvpn port is UDP: 500 still the droidvpn doesn't connect..It displays this error msg 'No Open port found'

I use a tecno N9

Pls help.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
vitus101: I subscribed to BIS and changed the apn to blackberry.net,my dvpn port is UDP: 500 still the droidvpn doesn't connect..It displays this error msg 'No Open port found'

I use a tecno N9

Pls help.
Reverse to your network default internet setting. force stop the app at apps in settings, restart the app and try another server.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kindly assist, droidvpn disconnects after usage of 2MB.
I make use of the terminal emulator as well as version 1.8.7b.
its getting frustrating as I have to reconnect every 5 minutes.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by ignis: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
exxell: Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads with MTN bis, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay...
Please I would like to upgrade mine, how do I pay?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
baba-bosun:
Kindly assist, droidvpn disconnects after usage of 2MB.
I make use of the terminal emulator as well as version 1.8.7b.
its getting frustrating as I have to reconnect every 5 minutes.
I have already answered your kind of question on this thread posed by teaser,
Please download Droidvpn lastest version at www.droidvpn.com/download. And closely stick to free servers. But it beats my rational thinking why most users of apps that has paid version find it excrutiating hard to upgrade and enjoy those apps amazing benefits.
Free meal always has its insults
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by vivaciouzz(f): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Plz n plz,I HV a free VPN Acc from freehostedvpn with username n password BT I don't know he to use it plus do I use it wit Bb.net or default setting? Need help
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by wozup: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2013
dunmorris: expo to all of u download droid vpn 1.4 no limits to dat 1 bye bye
pls where can i download it and doest it require any settings?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by wozup: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2013
indigene:
I have already answered your kind of question on this thread posed by teaser,
Please download Droidvpn lastest version at www.droidvpn.com/download. And closely stick to free servers. But it beats my rational thinking why most users of apps that has paid version find it excrutiating hard to upgrade and enjoy those apps amazing benefits.
Free meal always has its insults
tnx bro but the link you posted shows 404 not found
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Deblow: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2013
Mide_gee: bro it also works on android.its wah m using 2 type dz msg on my s3

I have been to the bunmiano site severally and the only file there for download is for PC and it is in. exe format. If truly u are using it on ur android, with what application and I challenge u to post the details now
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Deblow: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2013
I have been using this well hyped droidvpn for a very long time before now and I make bold to submit that it is no longer what it used to be in terms of reliability, speed and ease of use. Now, droidvpn is a shadow of its old self....getting so cumbersome to set up, with snail speed and high degree of unreliability. I have always been a premium user anyway and even with my premium account, and running on Samsung galaxy s4, I most times find it difficult to connect and even when it does, it won't browse. When it browses ,the speed is frustrating! With the cheapness of openvpn I thought it was not good or not as good as droidvpn until recently I gave it a trial. I currently run both droidvpn and openvpn together on my android and I've got a good basis for comparison. Openvpn is way ahead. ...fast...sometimes the speed getting to 1.4mb/s if u are in a good coverage area. And very cheap. Mind you, I am nt an agent and I don't sell vpn. Just giving my own impression. ogetogeo and jeffy are my resellers, so make ur choice

4 Likes

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Jummymine(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls how do i register for this openvpn i have it installed on my phone but i dont username and password to use.i have active bis though i have reached my fair data usage.i connected it thru usa tweakware but it is still not connecting.thanks
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by symbian123(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Browse unlimited with your droidvpn. No need upgrading your account to premium... Just download this version of Droidvpn, set Udp port to 500, input your username and password and connect... It sometimes takes time to connect though. Hope this helps..

here is the link download I'd is 625582
http://umnet.net/DownloadIt.aspx?
__ufps=556568

That's the link above. Mtn users. Enjoy!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by shegzy06(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls guyz, my droidvpn is not supporting my yahoo and gmail account. pls what can I do?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
dunmorris: expo to all of u download droid vpn 1.4 no limits to dat 1 bye bye
...mine is connected but cant browse
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by shurlar50(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
symbian123: Browse unlimited with your droidvpn. No need upgrading your account to premium... Just download this version of Droidvpn, set Udp port to 500, input your username and password and connect... It sometimes takes time to connect though. Hope this helps..

here is the link download I'd is 625582
http://umnet.net/DownloadIt.aspx?
__ufps=556568

That's the link above. Mtn users. Enjoy!

pls, I haven't rooted my phone yet, zit compatible with unrooted android phones?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
wozup:
tnx bro but the link you posted shows 404 not found
visit the website www.droidvpn.com and click download
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Deblow: I have been using this well hyped droidvpn for a very long time before now and I make bold to submit that it is no longer what it used to be in terms of reliability, speed and ease of use. Now, droidvpn is a shadow of its old self....getting so cumbersome to set up, with snail speed and high degree of unreliability. I have always been a premium user anyway and even with my premium account, and running on Samsung galaxy s4, I most times find it difficult to connect and even when it does, it won't browse. When it browses ,the speed is frustrating! With the cheapness of openvpn I thought it was not good or not as good as droidvpn until recently I gave it a trial. I currently run both droidvpn and openvpn together on my android and I've got a good basis for comparison. Openvpn is way ahead. ...fast...sometimes the speed getting to 1.4mb/s if u are in a good coverage area. And very cheap. Mind you, I am nt an agent and I don't sell vpn. Just giving my own impression. ogetogeo and jeffy are my resellers, so make ur choice
I have 3 vpn services, droidvpn connects even on poor network signal e.g gprs. openvpn connect and viatun 4vpn only on 3G.
while viatun can deliver 90% data compression, and Droidvpn about 35% on premuim account. What is the take on openvpn connect, based on data compression? I am not talking about their Private tunnel vpn same @100MB a day, upgradeble.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
vivaciouzz: Plz n plz,I HV a free VPN Acc from freehostedvpn with username n password BT I don't know he to use it plus do I use it wit Bb.net or default setting? Need help
Setting,tap vpn, choose vpn name as us.freehostedvpn, server address us.freehostedvpn.com, enable encrypt. save
Tap your saved settings, a dialog box pops up, username us.freehostedvpn.com, password the four mumbers your re daily given, save, tap connect.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by vivaciouzz(f): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
indigene:
Setting,tap vpn, choose vpn name as us.freehostedvpn, server address us.freehostedvpn.com, enable encrypt. save
Tap your saved settings, a dialog box pops up, username us.freehostedvpn.com, password the four mumbers your re daily given, save, tap connect.
is it with bb.net or default setting
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2013
ignis:
Please I would like to upgrade mine, how do I pay?
@ignis, you will be doing yourself a grave mistake, if you allow someone you don't know or trust to upgrade your Droidvpn premuim account.
You can do it yourself and sleep easy. Droidvpn accepts paypal or perfectmoney, and you can have these accounts free, Now let's take as an example perfectmony, signup for a free acoount here

http://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=5192135

copy and paste on your browser, if it doesn't open from your device, after successful registration, perfectmoney will create a dollar and british sterling account.
You will proceed to fund your dollar account with a minimuim sum of $10@#190 naira per dollar, thru one of their Nigeria e-currency exchanger, please get a free account from here.

http://nigeriaholdexchange.ng/register.php?refid=2953

Upon funding your perfectmoney account, sign into your droid email acount, and click account upgrade, choose perfectmoney, droid will display their perfectmoney USD account, and proceed to pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.