Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) (3179 Views)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2013
So Emma Nyra had a surprise party organized by her friends to mark her birthday yesterday. In attendance was Dr Sid and guess who his date was...his fiancee, Simi Osomo - a reckless spender!
They finally stepped out together, whoop!
You will recall that Dr Sid had tried so hard to keep the relationship under wraps but somehow the media got to know of their beautiful love affair.
Refresh back for more photos from the surprise party, winks. In the meantime, check out Emma Nyra's outfit to her party below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/dr-sid-and-fiancee-simi-osomo-step-out.html

Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Our beloved doctor's head is BIG o! #is he a twin to burna boy?#
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Hope she can handle his tantrums... Dr Kid more like...
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2013
UGLY girl *spits* angry
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by pheyikemi: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: UGLY girl *spits* angry
Dude, are you pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by DJDOLA(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Is dat not simi osomo...mtchewww she is my girlfreind before I just dump her because she is a reckless spender...anytime we went out for date she like 2 pay for every bill which I don't like that's why I dump her

I no someone will qoute me and say its a lie
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by angelTI(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
DJDOLA: Is dat not
simi osomo...mtchewww she is my girlfreind before I just dump her because
she is a reckless spender...anytime we went out for date she like 2 pay
for every bill which I don't like that's why I dump her

Its a lie. Infact, a big one!
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by Chiopatra: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
DJDOLA: Is dat not simi osomo...mtchewww she is my girlfreind before I just dump her because she is a reckless spender...anytime we went out for date she like 2 pay for every bill which I don't like that's why I dump her

Are you a secondary school student undecided
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by Brimmie(m): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2013
LWKMD!! See head wey be like Val-U Bread!! grin grin Sidd no try o! See im geh sef undecided
Re: Dr Sid And Fiancee, Simi Osomo, Step Out Together (photo) by studio43(m): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2013
She no fine

(1) (Reply)

By The How Old Is Wizkid Today?? / Best Way To Avoid A Hangover / Popular Celebrities Who Look Completely Different Without Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.