Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (41239 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Krasid(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2013
Tonto Dikeh may have said trash tongue lashing Mercy Johnson,but the proud mama isn't bordered.

Spotted in the picture below is Mercy Johnson and her cute daughter Purity at the airport,waiting to board a flight.Purity is a big girl indeed.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22486/25/mercy-johnson-chills-with-purity-at-the-airport.html

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by amiskurie(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2013
I will come back b4 she board her flight but tell her to stay put o.and by then this thread must have reached the front page....and this commento could hit hundred likes by then.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by ShyDare(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Cute !

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by IAMBREEZY: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
OK

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by selena(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
You guys saying that she is looking quite fat..Well DUH,she just had a baby.Give her a DAMN break

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by AbuMikey(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
#coughs
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2013
Does this baby carrier work in nigeria roads?

Purity is getting bigger! Just like her mama

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Tolexander: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Baby Purity!

Oya do this!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Valto(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2013
mercy johnson is looking good here. good mother!!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2013
It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by kkkp: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rubbish!!! Jobless mod

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by sobaemma(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well on behalf of my stupid senators,yerima will be coming for mercy johnson daughther by next month,he will come and pay the bride pricee by next month,rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Goldenheart(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
angry
looks like anything just enter fpage this days.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by fuckdmods(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
purity getting plumpy
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided
seems tn me that u stole the bra and covered ur eyes with them ... mtcheeew

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by pvee(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
This has no significance being on the front page please. If admin can hide some post then it should regulate what comes on front page or did she pay for this service?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by OCTAVO: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
OMG! Mercy's arms are getting larger. cry .
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
seems tn me that u stole the bra and covered ur eyes with them ... mtcheeew
What are you talking about? I have tons of bra for myself... undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by onyi4edu(f): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oº°˚˚˚°ºoo MJ may G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥D kip blessing U̶̲̥̅̊я fmly
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
What are you talking about? I have tons of bra for myself... undecided
see mumu why u cum dey complain say she no wear bra..#ODE

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by onyi4edu(f): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
pvee: This has no significance being on the front page please. If admin can hide some post then it should regulate what comes on front page or did she pay for this service?
She is a celebrity so U̶̲̥̅̊ hv 2 jst bear d fact dat woteva concerns her makes FP smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Niyomi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Caring mother
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
see mumu why u cum dey complain say she no wear bra..#ODE
What does that have to do with you ? Why quote me in the first place ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.