Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (41232 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by seegobe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
na soo o
IvyBlue: Lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by rexpet: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
She looks darker .what happened.
Google it now....
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by simdam500(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
they look alike
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by simdam500(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided
aahaah wetin your eyes dey find?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by benedictac(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided

was that the only thing u saw?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by victorD3: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
I want to marry her child next month and she better not abject or I will invoke yerima on her.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
victorD3: I want to marry her child next month and she better not abject or I will invoke yerima on her.
shocked ??
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by theomaris(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided aproko, is dat d only thing u saw?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by championeh(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
simdam500: aahaah wetin your eyes dey find?
Do you need some milk, wetin carry your eyes go there? Una no go allow person wife rest
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by JoanJohnson(f): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Real 9ce. U rock MJ.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by lollat(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Dare Sadiq,
Have you gotten an invitation for aptitude test from WAEC? I got dis morning.

Pls send me WAEC aptitude test Past questions or format if you have any.
Reply ASAP
Thnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo / Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.