Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Post Deleted by me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Deleted by me (1374 Views)

Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Deleted by me by XcashAnthony(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Post Deleted by me
Re: Post Deleted by me by JENMAUCY(f): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2013
So bad it hapend dis way
Re: Post Deleted by me by biggirloya2: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2013
The topic keeps referring to this dirty molestor as '' the boy''. A 20 year old vs a 9 year old does not deserve to be called a ''Boy''. He is a man who took advantage of a fragile baby. 9 is not even a teenager yet. Why could he not approach his own age mates instead of going after a baby who is yet to even grow boobs. This rapist took advantage and he deserves a very harsh punishment. My condolences go to the family of the 9 year old baby. cry
Re: Post Deleted by me by MrsChima(f): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
So men can Bleep children in Nigeria legally
Re: Post Deleted by me by oyinbogirl(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Disgusting! fancy claiming he never molested her. Just wonder whats inside ppls heads these days!! cry
Re: Post Deleted by me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Oboi...u don try be that
Re: Post Deleted by me by Adufaye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
E go leta say na devil hand work
Re: Post Deleted by me by Sanboy25: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why is this in the 'Romance' section bro ?! undecided undecided
Re: Post Deleted by me by drnoel: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
And then our foolish senators would come to tell us that 13 old girls are adults cos they are married. Solidarity to our Nigerian children!!!!!! Free our children.
Solidarity for ever!!!!
Re: Post Deleted by me by streetzz: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2016
XcashAnthony pwimg: http://4.bp..com/-TGo3TruOlPI/UefK3pB220I/AAAAAAABN3I/2A-dTBKOSyw/s1600/Child+Rape.jpg[/img]

20-year-old Chijioke Nwakor, from Aniocha LGA of Anambra State is now in Police custody for allegedly raping a nine-year-old girl to death.
XcashAnthony pwimg:

The suspect who is currently detained at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), state Police headquarters, Diamond Hill, Calabar is alleged to have engaged Miss Alice Eneji in a marathon love making which resulted in the girl’s death.
u really call that love making? smh

Chijioke, who recently moved to Cross River State where he lives with his parents, said he had abstained from women, regretting that hisfirst attempt to make love to a girl of his desirehas resulted in tragedy.

He said:
I used to see the girl everyday in Okuku-Yala, where I stay with my parents. I don’t know what pushed me last Monday to approach her. As I saw her playing with the three boys at Saint Patrick’s Primary School, Okuku football field, I called her and asked what she was doing there. I told her to go home and meet her mother.

The advice took an amorous dimension as it started drizzling; Chijioke and Alice had to take shelter under one of the school buildings.

Chijioke said:
I discussed with her and she accepted so I took her to one of the abandoned buildings that hasbeen overtaken by weeds, where I told her to remove her underwear and she complied.

Claiming there was mutual agreement between them, the boy dismissed allegation that he raped her, saying:

XcashAnthony pwimg:
I did not slap her or do anything to her. I told her to bend down because the place was too dirty.
The uncompleted building is now used asa toilet, because most people living around there had no toilet.
How disgustin dat would hv been.

LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AT: http://www.xcashanthony.com/

(1) (Reply)

To That Special Someone / Common Reasons Why You Are Still Single / Will You Date This Military Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.