Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53797 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
sledge2012: I bought an etisalat airtime of #200 trying to scratch it i scraped out the 6 last digit i have the serial no please if you can help me with the rest pin. This is my no 08172873469 plz text me so that i would send the serial no to you cause i cant drrop it here. I HAVE CALLED CUsTOMER CARE SEVERAL TIMES THEY ARE ACTING PARTIAL WITH ME...after hours of calling them when they finally pick the CALL they will pretend not hearing wat you are saying and CUT the call by themselves.

I had a similar experience with glo some weeks back. All I did was get on their twitter handle, and pronto. They responded in a jiffy. #QuiteImpressive. I don't know how well etisalat respond to queries on twitter, maybe you could give it a try.

Best wishes.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dinvestanl: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls what is the tariff on easylife 4.0. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Rex123(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
I can switch on My 3G network but I can't browse with. My no is 08106312931. I stay in ibadan, oluyole estate.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by astanco(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kellyman reply us abeg
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ninilowo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kellymann:

Really sorry for the delay in responding to your complaint. I needed to get as many information about the issue as possible and also get feedback from the technical unit assisting in looking into the issue. From checks on the line, it was discovered that the subscription you mentioned was done on the 15th of July was successful and the data was used for browsing activities on the line until another data was subscribed on the next day the 16th till it got exhausted yesterday.

Kindly provide the mobile number of the line you subscribed the BIS on as record show that BIS is not active on the line with the previous issue.

Apologies for the perceived irregularities experienced on the network. I can assure you that given the opportunity, we will like to make your experience a wonderful one and promise to ensure that your issues - when you do have them - are resolved.

Regards.
No. I never subscribed for BIS. I use samsung galaxy S3..... Thanks a lot. My number remains 08097287597.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ninilowo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kellymann:

You subscribed to the Easy Flex 500 and 300 naira respectively on the same day. That accounted for the 800 naira short fall you noticed.
Same happened to me twice n I never subscribed to any easy flex. I have another etisalat sim I used for calls that is the one I subscibed easyflex on. Twice 300 naira has been deducted from my account fa.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ninilowo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kellymann:

Apologies for this. Something is actually been done about it already but you know systems cannot be predicted sometimes.
You see? that z why I call ur custumer service personnel CROOKS. They pretend as if they dont hear you and terminate ur call just like dat.....aarrghh!!!! same goes to those in your busses especially at ikeja computer village to be precise. They ALL lack manners. If you need the buses numbers I can give you......just to talk to them.
Oga u gat a lot to do ooo.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by OlaRB(m): 4:49am On Aug 05, 2013
i bought tecno phantom n9 Tab. i wall told at the shop that i am entitled to free mb from etisalat. i av not gotten 1 yet. and which i the cheapest data plan and which plan is suitable for my Tab in terms of data usage. thanks in advance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Here's my idea of "pocket-friendly" tarrif.

10mb= 10naira 100mb=100naira
10gb= 1000naira 50gb=3500
100gb=5000 Unlimited= 7500 per Month FOR ANDROID USERS ONLY!!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by OlaRB(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Here's my idea of "pocket-friendly" tarrif.

is this on etisalat and how do I get it?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oxygen47: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
I hav reservations about putting my number up. However, supposing I want to delete (if any) my U and me number, pls advise me on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ola R.B:
is this on etisalat and how do I get it?
u wake up from coma?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2013

well said..kellybro wat do u think?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
majalisa: u wake up from coma?

I tire o!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ogetogeo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Last month I got a smart phone 100mb bonus for Tecno from etisalat after sending TECNO to the short code. Some days ago I got two text messages which reads "YOUR 100MB SMARTPHONE OFFER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY RENEWED".
When I checked my data balance with *228# but there was nothing there. Tried calling your CC but as usual, once i got trasfered, the line went dead. My number is 08094566790.
Am asking where is the offer?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by honeydion(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2013

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dinvestanl: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi. What is easylife 4.0, its tariffs and migration code?
Does etisalat have any plan which is flat rate from the first minute? Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Elslim: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
@Oga Etisalat, blacberry service has been down on my phone since yesterday evening, pls help
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Mayowasoaga: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=honeydion][/quote]
i support the motion
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Lawalmd(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Etisalat has the most useless and unresponsive customer care I've ever seen, one can't get through to them on the phone and when you take your time to get to their office it's as good as going to face a brick wall for complains, the service center in the palms lekki is the ultimate time waster of all time mere loading of data on an iPad takes forever smh
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by civilserva: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
sledge2012: I bought an etisalat airtime of #200 trying to scratch it i scraped out the 6 last digit i have the serial no please if you can help me with the rest pin. This is my no 08172873469 plz text me so that i would send the serial no to you cause i cant drrop it here. I HAVE CALLED CUsTOMER CARE SEVERAL TIMES THEY ARE ACTING PARTIAL WITH ME...after hours of calling them when they finally pick the CALL they will pretend not hearing wat you are saying and CUT the call by themselves.

You are correct. ETISALAT CS personnel are fraudsters. When you call, they will pretend as if you are not being heard. They have done it to me severally. On one occasion I posted it on their Facebook wall
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by wezzyjasified(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2013
wezzy_jasified: got tecno q1 n ve nt been given d free mb since.08177021159
mr customer care is it dat i dnt deserve reply ni
anyway,ve been given for a month n ve nt received again oo,why?dnt tell me to recharge cos i no n i do
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Solowande(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
how can i deactivate easyblaze valuepack. it eating my 100 naira pls help
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by wezzyjasified(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2013
teenuharde:

You'll need to recharge use N1000 monthly to keep getting the offer.
my dear,tanx for d reply buh i aiidy no dat n i did dat too....still nothing
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by frodobee: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please, do u still offer ccs here? I need you to stop deducting money from my account in the name of sport news subscription. I never subscribed to any.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by guyANDROID1: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
frodobee: Please, do u still offer ccs here? I need you to stop deducting money from my account in the name of sport news subscription. I never subscribed to any.

Same with me and also why did u always deduct my money whenever I browse with my already subscribed BIS plan on my Blackberry phone.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by lacasa: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Guys, for quick n satisfactory solutions from ETISALAT, follow their cc service "@0809ja_support"

Direct yr concerns n it will be addresses promptly

Its easy n efficient.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by lacasa: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Guys, for quick n satisfactory solutions from ETISALAT, follow their cc service "@0809ja_support"

Direct yr concerns to Dem n it will be addressed promptly

Its easy n efficient.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by fbafunk: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
@kellyman,
please can you help me opt out of the Double your Recharge plan which I have been trying to do with the code *356*2# but to no avail.
I was trying to subscribe to N1,000 data plan but I keep getting ineligible response until I opt out of the the other plan. My number is [b]08187803790.
I will be highly grateful if you can do this for me since I have been to your CS a couple of times but to still the same.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by routsz: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
i just bought etisalat SIM and when i call customercare (200) the voice prompt is in hausa language - which i don't understand. hw do i change it to english language pls?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Osekele(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
I bought 10gb data @ N10,000 for d multi devices internet sharing. Unfortunately, it turned out to be d worst experience I av ever had since 2001 I av been using internet. Sharing is not working and I was downgraded from 3G speed to GPRS and now d best/highest speed on my primary SIM card is 10b/s. All secondary SIM Cards r not even working. What a horrible experience!!! Pls how do I get out of this problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.