Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53872 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ogayor: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
good morning the moderator, pls i want you to help me deactivate etisalat daily plan BIS on my line cos each time i recharge they deduct #100, i have tried all i could by sending STOP to 229, dialled *229*0# yet all are in vain cos they keep deducting #100 everyday. Pls help me deactivate it and all other auto rolls on my number which is 08094314381. Thanks and pls let me know as soon as its done.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Jhulyan(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
I subscribe Etisalat bis for my Android but it isn't working...what can i do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Spiff20(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
How can i rollover my unused data, i dnt exhaust my daily 10mb most times i do av 5mb left nd once itz 12:00am itz gone help me out.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by freecitizn: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Two queries.
1.How can I stop autorenewal of 200MB monthly data for smartphones.I want to do it manually only when needed.

2. A few months ago, I bought the 200MB data bundle for 1k,and it deactivated by BB subscription instantly which I renewed just 4 days earlier. Called customer care and they were just dilly-dallying. I had to pay annother 3000 for BIS service. Customer care promised to resolve it but I neither got my credit nor a BIS service rollover. angry angry angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by freecitizn: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Two queries from 08173944805
1.How can I stop autorenewal of 200MB monthly data for smartphones.I want to do it manually only when needed.

2. A few months ago, I bought the 200MB data bundle for 1k,and it deactivated by BB subscription instantly which I renewed just 4 days earlier. Called customer care and they were just dilly-dallying. I had to pay annother 3000 for BIS service. Customer care promised to resolve it but I neither got my credit nor a BIS service rollover. angry angry angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by akhis: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayrho: Blackberry service in ekiti is very poor having a had time out here

Bros,it depend on the available network in ur location and the phone type. Set ur phone to 2g network. Etisalat are upgrading their system to 3g and hspa+. They will get to ur area soon then u can enjoy ur phone better.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Blaisec: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please how do i migrate 2 easy cliq
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by akhis: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
freecitizn: Two queries from 08173944805
[url]

Send stop to 229 or dail ×229×0#[/url]
This ought not to have been. Maybe its a machine error. U can send a mail to care@etisalat.com.ng
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Kellymann

Etisalat needs to fix the data plan auto-renewal module, it is fraudulent and does not comply with safe standards

Take web hosting services for instance, whenever i use my debit card online, The companies put me on auto-renewal on first use, but the moment i take the pain to search for the opt-out link, and i opt out successfully
It is best practice, they wont charge my card anymore. Even when i owe them, them may suspend services but they will not attempt hitting my card.

when i make another payment, they charge just that value and wont put me back on auto-renewal, they just give me the freedom to go to bed without me worrying my account balance will be zeroed.

On the contrary, Etisalat puts you back on auto-renewal the very moment you purchase say a 10MB plan
6am next morning, they just deduct 100naira.

when you try opting out immediately after buying the 10MB, The system tells you, it will reply you by SMS, you will not be opted out right away. The system seem to have been programmed to use the "random" equivalent in whatever language, to not opt you out until you are billed the next day.

This is very very wrong.

2. Please, stop sending me SMS that i have 106 free daily sms, everytime i check my balance, must an sms follow?

3. Also, i am not interested in a Mercedes Benz, if i need one, i will buy, at least give us the option of opting out of the promo text messages.

I have really been busy if not, i would have visited the glo office for a port last week
if this does not stop, i will be left with no choice.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by STAINLESSYKZ: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please am seriously need your assistance, if i recharge now without making any call or keep it to the next day and check my balance in a few minute, some ammount will be deducted.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by enigmagu1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
after migratin to easyclique my line no longer browse the internet....called customer care like 10 timx all they say is pls b patient we are wrkin on your line....i ll wait ,after a longggg grammer they tell me to end the call that that d issue have been rectified......after endin the call same problem.....

let me nt forget to add this i will brk the sim.sooon.....as i type now am surfin wt glo faster internet speed.... no dullin if u can solve d issue den go ahead i appreciate in advance....... the number is 08180530429....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by zolajpower: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
I used etisalat line nd since easy starter hv nt chnge2 and anoda plan only 4me,2 noticd on day tht i hv been chngd 2 anda plan. Pls wht do i do
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by akhis: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Blaisec: Please how do i migrate 2 easy cliq

×244×1#

To go back to easy starter dial x244x2#
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Raybouy: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls wat is d highest data bundle given 2 etisalat customers on android phone nd aw much it cost nd d code 2 activate dat,cos i'm a nw etisalat user
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Sanfoaster: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Pls how do I transfer airtime on etisalat
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by kabba7(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
I got on the etisalat train 2 days the porting program began ever since them I can't get bank alerts from 1stbank ,GTB,IBTC,&UBA,premiun pensions enquiries @ etisalat ilorin reveal the fault lies with etisalat systems,an email was sent by etisalat ilorin office to Lagos up to this ♍ơяñΐϞǥ the problem is not solved,(was at the ilorin office) Please can U̶̲̥̅̊ guys solve this naging issue for ♍ƺ my number is 08033895305
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by zada(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ Kellyman, I truely appreciate Etisalats effort towards meeting subscribers queries and enquiries.but my brother my enquiry needs urgent attention, how can I get my C.V accross to u guys for the call centre Executive position in ur call centre. I have been trying, but was told I nid an insider. Can u please help a brother in need? Please, would appreciate a quick response oga Kellyman! Thank you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ogetogeo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kellymann:

The mobile number you provided is invalid. Kindly check the number and confirm.

Regards

Sorry, this is the number: 08094566790
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Blaisec: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
akhis:

×244×1#

To go back to easy starter dial x244x2#
please i need free browsing cheat dem dn 2 chop ma money
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by notinmege: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Etisalat sent text that i should recharged with 4,000.00 to get 15,000.00 to call any network for 30 days. Is it real? I hope there will not be any form of deductions later like their counterpart -MTN. Please throw more light. Thank you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Soundmind(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Etisalat is the costliest network now. Why pls
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oxygen47: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ Akhis
U asked that we table our questions and challenges and U ignore some relevant questions
Its not fair
Anyway, U are doin a gr8 job via dis forum
KUDO'S man!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Heartfemi: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice job here Etisalat.......Keeping close tab on your customers wink.
Mine is an enquiry. Kindly give more clarification on the free TWELVE month data Etisalat is Offering the PHANTOM A PLUS USERS. How may MB monthly will be allocated to me and will that be subject to me paying for a particular data plan before i can enjoy this offer?
Also, I am interested in getting a new Etisalat Line will it be possible to get a number similar to the one i currently use on MTN network?

Thanks for the Good work you are doing here.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Successfigure: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Etisalat we need your service or mast in ikenne. I've be sending this message time and again via my email. It seem you consider my issue nothing and decide to show preferencial treatment.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Damsman10(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
stupid MTN: i fucking hate etisalat as their data bundles are nofin 2 write home abt...mtcheeeew
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Bsmartt(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
please i want to ask why you always confuse your customers on packages/promo.you said you will give us back 20% of our recharges for may and june not either may or june. but now you only gave me for may still expecting my june bonus according to what ETISALAT advertised to all of us.thanks for your anticipated response. 08092318909
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sheymoni(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ever since saka ported to mtn, my line has been acting funny. presently i have over 3gig on it but i can't open a single page. i have a feeling that Jesus Christ will come & go b4 the page could be open. my no is 08095816129
pls when is saka porting back
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by samir101ng(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
And the flood gates have opened !!!! grin grin grin (puskin you wicked o !! )

@kellyman,

my advice to you is to get a second rep to help you in resolving this issues.

Good work !!! Still waiting for better data plans from you and 3.75G in the North East !!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Jordanmusa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
what's up etisalat? I subscribed for the daily 100 naira bbn tarriff but each time I load it I can't do anything with it, the 3G icon will be there but I can't do jack with it, so I deactivated it out of anger. Here's my number do check the problem out for me 08188423689.thank you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oscarpad(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Can I use etisalat bis on tour And is d subcribe 4 a month and get anoda month free still available on etisalat
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ebeano1: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice Thread. Thanks for the good works. Please my BIS is supposed to be active but I have not had EDGE network for 3 days now. All attempt at getting through to customer care has not yeilded result. no. is 08098465729
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by puskin: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
samir101ng: And the flood gates have opened !!!! grin grin grin (puskin you wicked o !! )

@kellyman,

my advice to you is to get a second rep to help you in resolving this issues.

Good work !!! Still waiting for better data plans from you and 3.75G in the North East !!!

ehen.......this is a customer issues/relations thread.

Let him go and bring all his colleagues to aid him and attend to the deluge of questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.