Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. (2991 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eko farmers market..

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2013

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
No!!!!

Not Fashola again.......

Plzzzzz

angry angry angry
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Garri the 1st: No!!!!

Not Fashola again.......

Plzzzzz

angry angry angry

If they want continued and sustained pain and headache, I have plenty to make sure they remain in pain indefinitely...

lmao

5 Likes

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Rhino5dm: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sai Fashola! cool
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by ogoplus: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Eko Ile, please where is the exact location of the market(I mean how do I find my way to the market).

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by nduchucks: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
May I ask what Fashola's purpose for visiting this market was?
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by omenka(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

If they want continued and sustained pain and headache, I have plenty to make sure they remain in pain indefinitely...

lmao

Bros, u get mouth sha!! gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Omen100(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, common lets go there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Delafruita(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Garri the 1st: No!!!!

Not Fashola again.......

Plzzzzz

angry angry angry
lol.its visible for all to see that fashola is an excellent administrator.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogoplus: @Eko Ile, please where is the exact location of the market(I mean how do I find my way to the market).

Right now, there are 3 Eko farmers market.

1. Alausa

2. Surulere

3. Ajah...
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by AWKAMADEGUN: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Celebrating mediocrity..

eko ile or whatever is your name you should have noticed that people on NL are now avoiding you and anything related to you like plague. grin But its true, imagine a thread you started since 3pm, you were left alone in it running up and down. grin grin

This will still cost lagos residents billions and food-toll gate just like they are being azzwhipped at every point with tolling..

TUFIAKWA!

Mods please take this gibberish to comedy section..please
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
We're Creating Enterprise, Opportunities Through Farmers Food Mart – Fashola
…As Governor visits Alausa Farmers Food Mart, LASAA'S new Office Complex

Jul 18, 2013 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Thursday inspected the Farmers Food Mart located in the State Secretariat, Alausa, asserting that through the initiative, government is pointing attention to the enterprise and opportunities inherent in farming.

Governor Fashola who was received by the Commissioner for Agriculture and Cooperatives, Prince Gbolahan Lawal and Permanent Secretary, Dr Yakub Bashorun spoke with newsmen after inspecting the food items on display said as a government, the administration is leading by showing the way that if the people follow the track there are enormous opportunities.

According to the Governor, the establishment of the Farmers Food Mart is also part of the initiative to encourage people, farmers and those who are unemployed about the values of farming and the economic benefits from it.

"You will see now rural fishermen and women and farmers bringing their items here and selling it and putting their money in their pocket or putting it in the nearest bank. To them business is favourable", he added.

The Governor explained that the government decided to create a Farmers Mart at Alausa given the sizeable population of the working class at Alausa, comprising of mothers, fathers and young people who can buy fresh food, fish, beef and other farm produced on offer like Garri, Rice straight from the farm.

"There are some value added, there are some Agro processing already going on as a result of what has been created. There is a ready market here, bring it and it will be bought and you will sell and that has happened since we opened this Mart
".

"We have opened two more Marts and I think we are opening three more in other parts of Lagos, creating bulk sales outlet so that farmers produce gets to the market with minimum damage and loss as a result of storage needs".

The ultimate objective, the Governor explained is to foster enterprise and opportunities. "You have seen here also the frozen van that helps to keep all of the produce here, so we are trying to get to poor people, we are trying to get to middle working class people and we are also encouraging the young people to take to farming, trying to create enterprise and opportunities".

The Governor also visited the new office of the Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA) on Motorways and was taken round by the Managing Director, Mr George Noah while being accompanied by the Commissioner for Environment, Mr Tunji Bello.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Right now, there are 3 Eko farmers market.

1. Alausa

2. Surulere

3. Ajah...

Do you know how to locate the one at Surulere?
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
HNosegbe:

Do you know how to locate the one at Surulere?

46 ,Benson Street, Akerele, Surulere, Lagos
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Freewilly(f): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Fashola commission ordinary super market news.Tomorrow Fashola will commission pure water stand watch and see.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Pataki: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Freewilly: Fashola commission ordinary super market news.Tomorrow Fashola will commission pure water stand watch and see.

Maybe brandishing cassava bread is your ideal commission? You bunch of retardeen mediocres should be added to the ridiculous wonders of the world.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Rhino5dm: 4:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Freewilly: Fashola commission ordinary super market news.Tomorrow Fashola will commission pure water stand watch and see.

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2013
^^^^^^^^^ Dumb, cheap and shallow cassava bread comedians...

smh.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Freewilly(f): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2013
AWKA_MADE_GUN: Celebrating mediocrity..

eko ile or whatever is your name you should have noticed that people on NL are now avoiding you and anything related to you like plague. grin But its true, imagine a thread you started since 3pm, you were left alone in it running up and down. grin grin

This will still cost Lagos residents billions and food-toll gate just like they are being azzwhipped at every point with tolling..

TUFIAKWA!

Mods please take this gibberish to comedy section..please

Don't blame them my brother, it's lack of exposure. The dude never been outside Nigeria, I'm sure his seen Walmart or Target on TV and thinks that the little supermarket Fashola just opened must be as big as walmart or target. That's why his here bragging about some little kiosk that's not as as my parking stall.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by FRDChickenisha: 4:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Freewilly:

Don't blame them my brother, it's lack of exposure. The dude never been outside Nigeria, I'm sure his seen Walmart or Target on TV and thinks that the little supermarket Fashola just opened must be as big as walmart or target.

Why are you southeastern fools so uneducated ?

Do you know what a FARMER'S MARKET is? Walmart and Target aren't farmer's markets.

Jeez.......talking about lack of exposure.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Freewilly(f): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2013
FRDChickenisha:

Do you know what a FARMER'S MARKET is? Walmart and Target aren't farmer's markets.

Dude reread my post and show me where I said farmers market was the same as walmart.

jeez....... talking about simple comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Freewilly(f): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Ha ha ha!!!!

LAMO!!! so freaking funny.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2013
FRDChickenisha:

Please don't let them derail the thread with their stupidity. I ignored the village illiterates for a reason.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Freewilly(f): 5:18am On Jul 20, 2013
tsalam:

like I told you earlier and your nairaland god baby osiki. you need a lobotomy asap and replace your peanut sized brain with that of a cockroach.

Dude pls don't derail this thread.We here to celebrate our new international ultra modern Farmer's market.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2013
ba7man: common, step-up your thought process. Its not about the Market, its about the initiative.

It provides farmers with a ready platform to display their farm-fresh products to be sold to the public.

It negates having to look for the nearest road-side to display it.

He careless about all that and even the thread itself, he's trolling and trying to derail the thread so why feed the troll?

Please ignore him...
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by justsayemma(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2013
In as much as I don't like eko ile,bt d truth has to be told,Fash is d best gov + he has foresight for d future,most of d foundation he is laying now,will b highly beneficial to Lagosians in future.I think this is better than a president commissioning cassava bread and launching energy bulb,that we ve already knew about,not forgetting bringing facebook 2 Nigeria.a project like dis if sustained will create employment,n food will be available @ a cheaper rate,not saving money from cassava flower,that will be shared among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by ba7man(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

He careless about all that and even the thread itself, he's trolling and trying to derail the thread so why feed the troll?

Please ignore him...
I was trying to feed him knowledge to save him from his ignorance. The more he wallows in it, the more it holds him back in life.
Re: Fashola At Eko Farmers Market.. Pics.. by Freewilly(f): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2013
ba7man: I was trying to feed him knowledge to save him from his ignorance. The more he wallows in it, the more it holds him back in life.

Dude how many monikers do you have, you keep talking to yourself.

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Anyways It's time for me to go catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll be back later to see if Fashola your lover is walking on water yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New Tallest Teenager(female) In The World- Guinness World Records / Breaking News!capt Iheanacho And Ihedioha Fight Dirty In Chief Iwuanyanwu"s Home / See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.