Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help (1173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls Help by abioduntin(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
I got married to my husband in 2001. He never ever told me he has had failed marriages (neither did his family told me and we wedded legally) but there was a time an incident happened and i got to know one of his former wives but he denied there was any relationship with this woman. So i let it go. But last year 2012, a friend invited me to a party where coincidentally i meant his 1st wife who told me what i had never heard before about a man i had lived with for 12 years. I got my evidences by investigating privately and meeting the 4 children the woman had for him. They were his photocopy just like my own children. It was this woman who told me there were other 2 women + me = 4 wives. She had 4 childred, 2nd had 3 children, 3rd had 2 children while i already hv 3= 12 children. My world almost collapsed. the 3rd was the one i had met before which he denied.

I could not bear the pain & deceit. So i moved out of the house. But he came to where i moved to when i was not around and took my 1st son since February this year and to date I have not set my eyes on my boy. It is pertinent to note that he had once denied being the father of this boy. Now am bearing the pains this man has caused me.

What do i do now? I dont know where he lives and he has changed all the tel lines he uses.

I have met his family members they confirmed what they thought would be a forever secret and promised to get my son for me but up to the time am writing this nothing has been done by them. i have wasted lots of money visiting and calling them all to no avail.

Can anyone in the house help me pls.
Re: Pls Help by firetrap(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Go to the nearest police station and report it. what he did is kidnapping irrespective of him being the father of the child, he took the child without your consent
Re: Pls Help by clemz85(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
the core and interesting part of this story is omitted. if you wouldn't share it all why bring it here? sorry, i personally think you shoulda tell us what he does that makes the wives leave him so we would know who to chastize here
Re: Pls Help by abioduntin(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
@clemz85,how wld I know what he has been doing to them? Dat wld hv been my 1st question if I had been told about his past. I even told him about the guy I wanted to marry who got someone pregnant and I quit d relationship and after then I met him. I myself went thru hell with him but I was just persevering because of my kids.
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
It seems you open 2 threads. They are already providing reasonable answers on the other one.
Re: Pls Help by Tgirl4real(f): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2013

(1)

I Want To Become A Teenage Father! / If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? / The Effects Of Overprotective Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.