Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38246 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by thankyou247(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pay thanks for setting up this thread and taking time to write up all these for us free here and showing your proof also, i have been struggling to make money from clickbank for yrs now. now you have let us know that the withdrawing is so easy and fast. Now i have 2 requests to make:

1. i just visited your blog, i needed the PRACTICAL GUIDE, i saw it is 3k but can i pay 2k for it. i need that urgently. I have already text you with same request. so i can send the mony to you b4 this friday.

2. Are you in lagos? do you conduct 1 on 1 training on that cb business?

waiting for your reply.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
thankyou247: Pay thanks for setting up this thread and taking time to write up all these for us free here and showing your proof also, i have been struggling to make money from clickbank for yrs now. now you have let us know that the withdrawing is so easy and fast. Now i have 2 requests to make:

1. i just visited your blog, i needed the PRACTICAL GUIDE, i saw it is 3k but can i pay 2k for it. i need that urgently. I have already text you with same request. so i can send the mony to you b4 this friday.

2. Are you in lagos? do you conduct 1 on 1 training on that cb business?

waiting for your reply.

Hi thankyou247, Tanx for coming to this thread. To your requests, 1: i will do you that favor and any other person here on NL ONLY. From my site, that packages cost 3k but to you here i will leave it at 2k for just this week only. that's till this friday.
What you will get get:

1 .THE BREAK DOWN SYSTEM ON HOW YOU CAN RANK OVER 500 - 1000 DOLLARS FROM CLICKBANK IN THE NEXT 30DAYS STARTING TODAY. The A/Z Practical Guide.

2. ALL THE FULL DETAILS OF MY FREE TRAFFIC TRICKS AND TECHNIQUES I USE PERSONALLY AND CB SECRETS WHICH I WILL NEVER DROP HERE. The A-Z Practical & Simple Guide.

3. I WILL GIVE YOU LIST OF BEST AND HOT SELLING CLICKBANK AFFILIATE PRODUCTS YOU CAN START PROMOTING AND START MAKING MONEY INSTANTLY. The A-Z List Guide.
4. My 30 Days Email FREE Consultation/Personal Support..ALL THESE GOES FOR JUST 2K DES WEEK ONLY.

To Partake to this, You MUST TEXT ME FIRST So I Can Authorize You To Pay B4 You Pay: My Number Is: 07038004568 [ONLY SMS PLS]

GET IT AND START SHOOTING-UP YOUR CB EARNINGS FAST.

Then Lastly, I Live here in Lagos.. I can conduct 1 on 1 PRACTICAL TRAINING ON THIS CB Affiliate Business. I will only take just 3 people before of my time and my online projects. Just 7k..You must reserve yours this week if you are interested.

I hope i have been fair here, and have met your request?

Cheers
Paul Chukwukere
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by suxes2005(m): 2:26am On Aug 15, 2013
You pay 2k for a guide to make $1k in 30Days?

C'mon, its hell not possible. Same you dash GF
$5k up to 10k just to be big boy.

@OP, are you that hungry? Better give out the guide free
Instead of doing the 2-3k ish.

@all, CB is real.

SHALOM
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2013
suxes2005: You pay 2k for a guide to make $1k in 30Days?

@all, CB is real.

SHALOM
Information is money. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates understand that very well. If you don't spend to get information, then you will remain an average person. Information is power.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by phantom(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2013

@all, CB is real.

SHALOM
lol...was waiting for someone to walk in and point it out.lol.i can drop close to ten sites where you can get ten times the info here FOR Free! But No, nigerians dont want to read or do basic research.the most powerful tool online is google.but people dont want to use it.Let the thread owner continue fleecing them!
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2013

@all, CB is real.

SHALOM

Bros, first of all, my main intention of setting up this thread is not just to sell info or any of such. i created this thread to show that the so called Clickbank impossiblity is NOW POSSIBLE even as a nigerian.
And if you have been following from the beginning of this thread, you will observe that i have been dashing out some info and strategies that anyone can even use to get started and make money frm CB Business which i beilve not so many people out there will give for free.

Neither am i using this thread to build email list which i see you are doing via your signature link. I just want to announce it to people here that is possible and not be just saying it but saying it with some earnings & cheque proofs. B/c i don't want to dip into and dash out for Free all the secret i'm using in making money from CB and The practical section of that for the beginners, i created the CB A-Z Practical Guides and its Traffic methods For A Fee. Which i sell through my blog 3k. may be you don't know much abt information marketing business. in information business, you are in tiled to price your info any amount you want, to over price or down price it..whatever, it left to you.

Talking about paying 3k to earn 1k dollar, depending on how you sees it and how greedy and sell fish you are..u can fix urs for 10k if you have proof you can use back your earnings..to me i fix mine 3k to help others. After all, we don't own the package together, why are you taking another man's sleep. You said hungry? i bet you know who u are talking about, google my full name and see my online activites. i live online and make my living via internet. I could have displays more of that clickbank cheques here for you..but i'm taking my cb earnings now via my payoneer mastercard. Mind you, This cbbusiness is just one of my online income...i never tell you abt other incomes i earn online. so am not hungry man...i only created the thread to help you too make more money. OK?

I have seen many marketers who sell info 10k, later sell it 2k, later give it out free. you can't question them and that does not mean the info has reduce its value. I deiced to reduce the package to 2k for guys here only and for this week alone. is my choice and you don't have to worry yourself over it. Buy it and u are not satisfied, i refund your cash. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
deeobserver209:
Information is money. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates understand that very well. If you don't spend to get information, then you will remain an average person. Information is power.

Thanks for that, even if i don't understand why u said that...But the fact is U re half right. Information is no longer power but Information implemented is power [brings power and wealth]. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
phantom: lol...was waiting for someone to walk in and point it out.lol.i can drop close to ten sites where you can get ten times the info here FOR Free! But No, nigerians dont want to read or do basic research.the most powerful tool online is google.but people dont want to use it.Let the thread owner continue fleecing them!

Hi phantom, Now he has pointed it out and i have dropped the same answer to him and you also. I didn't want to just drop the 10 sites where you can get the info free. i took time to implement the information and strategies you think you find on google and on ur so called ten sites..Now i work it out and it worked for me, now i have the full right to teach it even to you also. reading it on the 10 sites wouldn't put a dime on your cb account. if you think you know them, show me your proof and i will gladly listen to you. So stop google it, start doing it..and if you don't how..i will be gladly teach you if you only U humbly yourself sir. Thank you.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ebankole: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Freestuffstonett

i need to reach u,need ur urgent help and reply.

thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
ebankole: @Freestuffstonett

i need to reach u,need ur urgent help and reply.

thanks

You can reach me via : 07038004568 [I Prefer SMS ONLY] I reply you instantly.
or email me at: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by deeobserver209(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

You can reach me via : 07038004568 [I Prefer SMS ONLY] I reply you instantly.
or email me at: freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com

Hi bro. I registered for an account at ukbox for a UK address. I was just about to finished up the registration when suddenly they sent me a heartbreaking email that due to fraud and other Internet scams, they no longer do business with Nigeria. To be honest I was not happy with this development. Don't know what to do now. Pls any idea of a UK website that are currently allowing Nigerians to register? This address issue is the only thing keeping me from registering into Clickbank.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by suxes2005(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Bros, first of all, my main intention of setting up this thread is not just to sell info or any of such. i created this thread to show that the so called Clickbank impossiblity is NOW POSSIBLE even as a nigerian.
And if you have been following from the beginning of this thread, you will observe that i have been dashing out some info and strategies that anyone can even use to get started and make money frm CB Business which i beilve not so many people out there will give for free.

Neither am i using this thread to build email list which i see you are doing via your signature link. I just want to announce it to people here that is possible and not be just saying it but saying it with some earnings & cheque proofs. B/c i don't want to dip into and dash out for Free all the secret i'm using in making money from CB and The practical section of that for the beginners, i created the CB A-Z Practical Guides and its Traffic methods For A Fee. Which i sell through my blog 3k. may be you don't know much abt information marketing business. in information business, you are in tiled to price your info any amount you want, to over price or down price it..whatever, it left to you.

Talking about paying 3k to earn 1k dollar, depending on how you sees it and how greedy and sell fish you are..u can fix urs for 10k if you have proof you can use back your earnings..to me i fix mine 3k to help others. After all, we don't own the package together, why are you taking another man's sleep. You said hungry? i bet you know who u are talking about, google my full name and see my online activites. i live online and make my living via internet. I could have displays more of that clickbank cheques here for you..but i'm taking my cb earnings now via my payoneer mastercard. Mind you, This cbbusiness is just one of my online income...i never tell you abt other incomes i earn online. so am not hungry man...i only created the thread to help you too make more money. OK?

I have seen many marketers who sell info 10k, later sell it 2k, later give it out free. you can't question them and that does not mean the info has reduce its value. I deiced to reduce the package to 2k for guys here only and for this week alone. is my choice and you don't have to worry yourself over it. Buy it and u are not satisfied, i refund your cash. Simple.

Too busy to read the whole stuff.

1. you aint hungry
2. some sell high price and later reduce.

SHALOM
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
suxes2005:

Too busy to read the whole stuff.

1. you aint hungry
2. some sell high price and later reduce.

SHALOM

Thanks for admitting. it is well. Cheers.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ebankole: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
@freestuff...

am still waitin to hear from u.
Sent u a pm on Ur FB do check...am waitin....
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by CarlosVent(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
was so hard for me to get good site/company for paypal which i get from publishing work to perfectmoney or WU. now i finaly got one after being scammed 2 times by the others.you may want to check them out xchanga.com.use kingkings201 as your referrer when contacting them so i can keep getting discounts. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2013
ebankole: @freestuff...

am still waitin to hear from u.
Sent u a pm on Ur FB do check...am waitin....
am not sure if i got it. my email again is freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com. or you text me on 07038004568. am sure i will respond quick if i got it. Thank you.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Nzecorneboy: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Al tanks to Op. Pleas neva relent on ur gud work. Am a newbie and i wish to make money 4rm cb. Please mentor me on wia to start. I wl b glad. Tanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Nzecorneboy: Al tanks to Op. Pleas neva relent on ur gud work. Am a newbie and i wish to make money 4rm cb. Please mentor me on wia to start. I wl b glad. Tanks

Thanks for ur apreciation, you can make money frm cb even as a newbie. i can help you ..check my signuare url or send me email at freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com or send me sms ONLY on 07038004568. check out my last week cb earning payout screen shot.

best wishes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Nzecorneboy: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Thanks for ur apreciation, you can make money frm cb even as a newbie. i can help you ..check my signuare url or send me email at freestuffsonnet@yahoo.com or send me sms ONLY on 07038004568. check out my last week cb earning payout screen shot.

best wishes

i hv msgd u boss
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Nzecorneboy:

i hv msgd u boss

I have just replied ur SMS. Tanx
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by haychPee(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2013
deeobserver209:

Hi bro. I registered for an account at ukbox for a UK address. I was just about to finished up the registration when suddenly they sent me a heartbreaking email that due to fraud and other Internet scams, they no longer do business with Nigeria. To be honest I was not happy with this development. Don't know what to do now. Pls any idea of a UK website that are currently allowing Nigerians to register? This address issue is the only thing keeping me from registering into Clickbank.
Check myusdotcom...it's lk dey offer d same tin bt am nt really sure.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
haychPee:

you don't need to buy any virtual address now to recieve your money frm clickbank. Payoneer Mastercard does all the payment collection for you and you withdraw your cb earning via any AMT across naija. but if you insist then try myukmailbox...although they disappointed once. I ALSO have created a new thread where we teach How to make money into your payoneer mastercard. Check out the hot thread at: https://www.nairaland.com/1406477/making-money-into-payoneer-master-card

Best wishes.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by arbitrage: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
haychPee:

MyUS you gave him is for US address service and not for the UK he's asking for. Let him try myUKmailbox dot com for the UK solution provided he has paypal means of payment because their services are paid for via paypal. In fact, they brought me a 3D blu ray recorder from Germany this week at 65 pounds postage fee. They are reliable.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
arbitrage:

MyUS you gave him is for US address service and not for the UK he's asking for. Let him try myUKmailbox dot com for the UK solution provided he has paypal means of payment because their services are paid for via paypal. In fact, they brought me a 3D blu ray recorder from Germany this week at 65 pounds postage fee. They are reliable.

Yes they are somehow reliable..i have use them them also. but can't with stand paying them $37 [if am correct] out of my Cb earnings just to send my check while payoneer can do the job more faster, cheaper and better.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by helpfulposts(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2013

@all, CB is real.

SHALOM
I think you are new to the world of internet business. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked that question because you cannot compare a mere Nigeria 2k to US 1k by any means. Do u know that even if u exchange that 1k the op is talking to naira @ N150, it is about N150,000. Now check this website for example www(dot)thetrinitycode(dot)com/initiate/summary.html just remove the brackets with . You'll notice that this guy is selling this package @ $2497. Now multiply that amount by N150, can u afford it? But thank God that I have what this guy is selling @$2497 and other current MonEy mAkiNg ebooks plus clickbank and football betting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
helpfulposts: I think you are new to the world of internet business. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked that question because you cannot compare a mere Nigeria 2k to US 1k by any means. Do u know that even if u exchange that 1k the op is talking to naira @ N150, it is about N150,000. Now check this website for example www(dot)thetrinitycode(dot)com/initiate/summary.html just remove the brackets with . You'll notice that this guy is selling this package @ $2497. Now multiply that amount by N150, can u afford it? But thank God that I have what this guy is selling @$2497 and other current MonEy mAkiNg ebooks plus clickbank and football betting. Thanks

Oh! it seem you are also getting it wrong. I couldn't understand you. To cut the story short and make it plain to every1 here. My CB Pack is no longer 2k, it's 3k the normal price. [2K means N2,000 And 3K Means N3,000] B/c i have been getting some request asking for the guide for 2k but that has close. The official price on my official blog is 3k BUT WILL BE INCREASING SOON.

So do take advangate of it now and enjoy the bonuses while it last. VISIT THE UMY SIGNATURE Blog Link.
Lastly, please make some people here stop dey beg me to give them my cb pack for free or for peanut fee.
I spent so much to gain that knowledge, i bought lots of information online on that subject, spent money, time and effort to implement that knowlegde and get the result.

Now i also spent much time and effort to put that guide together for your to understand and to implement easily. B/c i wouldn't want you to pass through try & errors i went tru. That's why i package the guide and make it practical for any1 to understand. SO i don't see any reason why some1 will be asking for it for free or below the price am selling it. So please let's help ourselves here.

After all, am teaching you how to make money like i have been doing [you see my proofs]. No bi say na me and you go share the money you will make from clickbank. Follow my signature link and get your CB Pack today b4 it is too late. OR Send me SMS ONLY at: 07038004568 [Text Message ONLY] I will respond to text fast..The reason is i stammer a bit and wouldn't want to burn your credit on call.

Having said that. I will keep dropping more cb tips that can help you here and will also answer your questions. Just keep those questions and comments coming.

Enjoy ur weekend

Thanks. Will be right back
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by helpfulposts(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
E-solver:

Oh! it seem you are also getting it wrong. I couldn't understand you. To cut the story short and make it plain to every1 here. My CB Pack is no longer 2k, it's 3k the normal price. [2K means N2,000 And 3K Means N3,000] B/c i have been getting some request asking for the guide for 2k but that has close. The official price on my official blog is 3k BUT WILL BE INCREASING SOON.

So do take advangate of it now and enjoy the bonuses while it last. VISIT THE UMY SIGNATURE Blog Link.
Lastly, please make some people here stop dey beg me to give them my cb pack for free or for peanut fee.
I spent so much to gain that knowledge, i bought lots of information online on that subject, spent money, time and effort to implement that knowlegde and get the result.

Now i also spent much time and effort to put that guide together for your to understand and to implement easily. B/c i wouldn't want you to pass through try & errors i went tru. That's why i package the guide and make it practical for any1 to understand. SO i don't see any reason why some1 will be asking for it for free or below the price am selling it. So please let's help ourselves here.

After all, am teaching you how to make money like i have been doing [you see my proofs]. No bi say na me and you go share the money you will make from clickbank. Follow my signature link and get your CB Pack today b4 it is too late. OR Send me SMS ONLY at: 07038004568 [Text Message ONLY] I will respond to text fast..The reason is i stammer a bit and wouldn't want to burn your credit on call.

Having said that. I will keep dropping more cb tips that can help you here and will also answer your questions. Just keep those questions and comments coming.

Enjoy ur weekend

forget about the ebook u are selling. can you go back and check where i made my comment? Is it somebody i quote or i just bring in a new opinion? Can't u see that somebody compare Nigeria 2k to US 1k? Besides, the comment i made is it in favour of u or the other person i replied? Pls know for sure that i am a Clickbank Affiliate like u and there is no new clickbank ebook i will buy that is more useful than the ones i have as my arsenal to make money. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by helpfulposts(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
E-solver:

Enjoy ur weekend

forget about the ebook u are selling. can you go back and check where i made my comment? Is it somebody i quote or i just bring in a new opinion? Can't u see that somebody compare Nigeria 2k to US 1k? Besides, the comment i made is it in favour of u or the other person i replied? Pls know for sure that i am a Clickbank Affiliate like u and there is no new clickbank ebook i will buy that is more useful than the ones i have as my arsenal to make money. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by helpfulposts(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
E-solver:

Enjoy ur weekend

pls, forget about the ebook u are selling. can you take ur time to go back and check where i made my comment? Is it somebody i quote or i just bring in a new opinion? Can't u see that somebody compare Nigeria 2k to US 1k? Besides, the comment i made is it in favour of u or the other person i replied? Pls know for sure that i am a Clickbank Affiliate like u and there is no new clickbank ebook i will buy that is more useful than the ones i have as my arsenal to make money. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by helpfulposts(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
E-solver:

Enjoy ur weekend

pls, forget about the ebook u are selling. can you take ur time to go back and check where i made my comment? Is it somebody i quote or i just bring in a new opinion? Can't u see that somebody compare Nigeria 2k to US 1k? Besides, the comment i made is it in favour of u or the other person i replied? Pls know for sure that i am a Clickbank Affiliate like u and there is no new clickbank ebook i will buy that is more useful than the ones i have as my arsenal to make money. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2013
helpfulposts: pls, forget about the ebook u are selling. can you take ur time to go back and check where i made my comment? Is it somebody i quote or i just bring in a new opinion? Can't u see that somebody compare Nigeria 2k to US 1k? Besides, the comment i made is it in favour of u or the other person i replied? Pls know for sure that i am a Clickbank Affiliate like u and there is no new clickbank ebook i will buy that is more useful than the ones i have as my arsenal to make money. Thanks

@helpfulposts, Oh you mistakenly make this post more than 3 times. I don't even know who is not understanding each other now. ME or U? But Anyway, lets put that aside. The thread continues. @others, Expect more cb helpful tips.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lesson Continues ....Today we will looking an how to make fast and constant cash from CB affiliate business USING KEYWORD RESEARCH:
So lets see how that works.

Today am gonno teach you how to make fast cash from clickbank using the power of keywords. Now keywords are those words you or someone else type on search engines such as google search engines and more. google do capture any of those words people type on their search engine and they google release it as an expo to internet marketers.

Now to cut the story short. Google gives you an expo [secret] of what people are really searching for related your niche. For example if your niche is "Weight loss diet" when you use keyword tool to make a research on that niche, google will release those words people are really searching on that your niche.

This give you the upper hand than the other affiliate marketers and your competitors. Now you are not there to write any thing you want to write regarding your niche, you write what people want and what people are searching. That means you are giving people what they want not just wat you want.

You use those keyword to write articles, write your blog post and use those keywords to drive direct search engine traffic to your affiliate offer. It makes life easy for you and make you to earn fast affiliate cash online. Although this keyword stuffs is not only working for affiliate business but also to any other online marketing business. EVERY INTERNET THAT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT KEYWORD RESEARCH WILL SURELY FAIL ONLINE. This where the money is online. You can ignore keyword research at your own risk.

There are many free and paid tools you can use for your keyword research.. now the BEST FREE keyword tool i have ever come across online is Google Keyword Tool..you can google it. Then the other tools you can use also is Google search itself. Now lest practical see the research of the keyword of 'Weight loss diets" Watch me now. Copy and paste that niche on Google search. You will see the first 10 sites results But Scroll down down you will see other keywords google will display at the bottom of the page. Lets do it 2gther..copy it and paste on google.

HERE IS THE RESULT WE GOT - I HOPE YOU GOT SAME RESULT TOO. See the related keywords people are really searching on the 'Weight loss diets'

Searches related to Weight loss diets
fast weight loss diets
extreme weight loss diets
weight loss diets that work
rapid weight loss diets
easy weight loss diets
free fast weight loss diets
weight loss diets for men
best weight loss diets

So these are keywords expo google is giving you now..telling you these what people are really searching on that niche. So now you know what to do with these keywords...write articles with them, drive traffics with them and more. I bet you the result is fast, amazing, awesome, quick and constant cash flow and more. This what make people succeed than others on online marketing not just only on affiliate business.

THIS SIMPLE TIP cost a million but now you are getting it free. So can i get at least THANK YOU from YOU?

Cheers.
PAUL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.